06-08-2009, 02:23 PM
What should I do?

Kathi Lake
06-08-2009, 02:27 PM
Smile at him. ;)

Kathi

Karren H
06-08-2009, 02:29 PM
Castration seems in order, in my humble opinion!! Lol.

cindym5_04
06-08-2009, 02:39 PM
Lift your skirt and stroke it a few times while you smile at him.

or....

politely let him know that it's an invasion of your privacy and that if he doesn't stop, you'll have to notify the police.

I still vote for my first thought though.

Miranda-E
06-08-2009, 03:05 PM
What should I do?

Depends what you mean by spying.
If its anything actionable under landlord/tenant law in your area file a complaint immediately.

Deborah Jane
06-08-2009, 03:07 PM
Wear sunglasses so he don't recognise you

But seriously, call the cops, he's invading your privacy

Alana65
06-08-2009, 03:10 PM
If its anything actionable under landlord/tenant law in your area file a complaint immediately.

Adding to what Miranda stated..........

Also make sure you can prove it, otherwise the police probably will take the Landlords word over yours.

Kate Lynn
06-08-2009, 03:23 PM
I would call the police and file a formal complaint against him,spying on anyone or peeping is illegal,you have your right to privacy.

PS,you have the right to your privacy as I stated,but when you rent thats your home,no one regardless who they are has the legal right to enter your home without your knowledge or permission,this is for those whose landlords have entered your home while you were gone,thats breaking and entering or unlawful entry,you pay the rent you do not live there free.

Years ago when I rented I had problems with the landlord entering my apartment,I caught him on a hidden video camera,I became suspicious when things had been moved,out of place,I had a locksmith change the pins in the locks,had him install a deadbolt,and left it at that,I never told the landlord about it,but he always had a strange look in his eye when I would pay my rent.

I suggest having a locksmith change the pins in the lock,make you new keys,and advise your landlord with a certified return reciept letter if maintainence be done,to make arrangements by telephone and set a time so you can be there,I also had the locksmith install locks on both bedroom doors,wich I kept locked when I would leave.

slamddoger
06-08-2009, 04:03 PM
maybe it time to move to new place

karynspanties
06-08-2009, 04:24 PM
You need to be more informative. Was he in your apartment nosing around? Or is he just watching you coming and going from your apartment? If he is coming in without your permission, then there is a problem. The only time they have the right to come in while your not home is for repairs. And this should be in your lease. If he is coming in while your not home for ne reason, confront him and report him. If he is just watching as you come and go, there is nothing you can do. Maybe he likes what he sees? But I would be very wary of him. I definatley would not expose anything, not even a panty shot or you maybe the one getting a visit from "The Man".

trannie T
06-08-2009, 05:23 PM
It all depends on what your landlord was doing. A landlord generally has the right to enter a unit for repair or maintenence. He does not have the right to install a camera in your bedroom. If he was leering at you as you as you were coming or going he was legal although rude. Please give us some more information.

Lorileah
06-08-2009, 05:27 PM
ask for lower rent because the wall in this place are paper thin evidently. More info on what you mean spying would be good

Miranda-E
06-08-2009, 05:30 PM
It all depends on what your landlord was doing. A landlord generally has the right to enter a unit for repair or maintenence.

With proper notice of intent to enter barring well defined emergencies.

Gabrielle Hermosa
06-08-2009, 05:32 PM
What should I do?

Give him or her something worthwhile to watch!

If I caught someone spying on me, I'd do something really silly to crack them up. Or if I didn't care for them much, I might do something to freak them out and teach them a lesson for spying on me. ;)

linnea
06-08-2009, 05:37 PM
Adding to what Miranda stated..........

Also make sure you can prove it, otherwise the police probably will take the Landlords word over yours.

Since he apparently already seen you, there is no secrecy any more. You can tell him to stop spying (it's important to have a clear definition here) and warn him that if he does this again, you will report him to the police. But do be sure that you can prove your allegation.

deborahtg42
06-08-2009, 05:37 PM
Hi Briana,

Maybe your landlord wants to wear one of your dresses.

Seriously though it is out of order, if he has something to say he should just ask you, has a nosey neighbour said something to him you think.

Wish you all the best, take care Briana, hope your landlord from now on is on his best behaviour

sterling12
06-08-2009, 05:41 PM
Miranda covered it pretty well. My Dad and I had Duplexes for many years. We DID have an emergency key to enter, but I don't remember a time we had to use it. The Law would probably recognize a Landlord's Right to Enter if The Water heater blew out and water was running down the street via The Front Door, or something similar, But that would only be in the event of being unable to get hold of The Tenant in a reasonable amount of time.

Whenever we had to go into an apartment for maintenance, we called ahead and got permission and ONLY if The Tenant was present. These days I can't even imagine entering an apartment with The Tenant there and not having a witness to testify in case someone claimed something.

You haven't elaborated on The Problem, but legally I can't think of a time when The Landlord could "Spy" or snoop, at least not inside The Premises.

Peace and Love, Joanie

Miranda-E
06-08-2009, 05:41 PM
Since he apparently already seen you, there is no secrecy any more. You can tell him to stop spying (it's important to have a clear definition here) and warn him that if he does this again, you will report him to the police. But do be sure that you can prove your allegation.

If he is doing something wrong, why confront and warn? just turn him in to fair housing, your attorney, police or any other agency the specific infraction falls under.

kathrynjanos
06-08-2009, 07:51 PM
Show up at his door with a large kitchen knife, some duct tape, and rope. Remind him that next time you get so much as a feeling he's watching, you're going to do the most horrid things to him, and summarily his dead body. And then remind him politely that it's VERY illegal and VERY embarrassing to be exposed and arrested for spying on his tenants.

If the fear of being killed and molested doesn't work for him, the fear of being exposed will most assuredly be. Double kill.

What, too violent? :heehee:

TxKimberly
06-08-2009, 07:58 PM
Your post was far to vague and lacking in details for anyone to reasonably offer advice.

Nessa88
06-08-2009, 08:24 PM
What should I do?

Chase him down down the street. Or offer him to come in for a gay threesome with your wife.

Elle1946
06-08-2009, 08:47 PM
The only thing that I can say is that he if says that he saw you dressed to anyone then you know that he did spy on you and that is your proof. He can be told that! Good luck! I put up an eight foot fence around my back yard.

BLUE ORCHID
06-08-2009, 08:56 PM
Shot hung and castrated in reverse order and if that dosen't
work call me and we will figure out something else to
piss him off.
.................................................. ..thanks..........ORCHID

Deedee Dupree
06-08-2009, 09:29 PM
Briana, can you be more specific?

Celeste
06-08-2009, 10:12 PM
Call your local police station and ask them about the "peeping tom " laws in your area,then try to snap a picture of him doing it.

Shari
06-09-2009, 06:04 AM
So Briana, are you going to give up some more information or not?

What is your definition of spying?

gender_blender
06-09-2009, 06:57 AM
Wave.
Walk around naked in the future.

Tracy_Victoria
06-09-2009, 07:03 AM
Call your local police station and ask them about the "peeping tom " laws in your area,then try to snap a picture of him doing it.

and suddenly find yourself Homeless!

More detials are needed to give advice,

However a streight forward question to him asking why might help? if your going out dressed he may be concerned regarding his other tenants? or Neighbours?

Dana Lane
06-09-2009, 07:43 AM
I say it is worth a free month's rent. :)

BillieJoe
06-09-2009, 08:02 AM
More information Briana....please!

MsJanessa
06-09-2009, 09:24 AM
So Briana, are you going to give up some more information or not?

What is your definition of spying?

I agree--we can't offer any kind of advice without more information---If he was looking at you while you stood outside on your back patio---well nothing you can do about that except go inside(or invite him over for a drink) If he was looking through your keyhole or installing a hidden camera, that's a different story---the fact that you haven't posted since the op despite our request that you do so, tells me that this wasn't a serious problem

Briana Blonde
06-09-2009, 12:11 PM
You need to be more informative.
OK, by popular demand.

As I have previously said here (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1715647&postcount=25) my super lives below me and I suspect he can hear the heels sometimes as well as smell the nail polish and and I've also suspected that he talks about it to other people, e.g. the landlord. Yesterday I came home and put on makeup and then out my front window I could hear my landlord say to the super "I saw him." And the super said, "where?" And he replied, "in the bathroom." So I wasn't sure if they were talking about me or not but suspected they were. Then I went back to my bathroom to apply more makeup and noticed someone walk by my bathroom window and look in. The window is clouded but I had bright red lipstick on a lot of eyeliner and eyeshadow on. I immediately called the landlord and asked him if there is anything going on outside my window that I should know about. He said that it was no problem he had to let the cable man on the roof.

Nicole Erin
06-09-2009, 12:15 PM
There is but one thing to do - next time he is spying, drop your drawers, spread'em, run backwards towards him and say "The one-eyed monster is going to get you!"

He will never bother you again. :D

jenna_woods
06-09-2009, 12:18 PM
simple call cops, or face him and tell him next time you will call cops, hew ill stop.

Jessica Who
06-09-2009, 12:22 PM
Put him on the spot somehow by asking him if he liked what he saw. If that flusters him, firmly inform him that what he is doing is illegal and you will report him.

Deedee Dupree
06-09-2009, 01:15 PM
Thank you Briana. I consider your call to the landlord to be a warning. I would talk to the super about the possibility of there being a peeping tom in the area, etc. Next time report it to the police..... Speaking for myself, I would install surveillance cameras to monitor and record the areas.

Suggest carpets and runners to take care of your heels and a window fan or a HEPA air cleaner to exhaust or absorb the nail polish fumes.

Miranda-E
06-09-2009, 01:48 PM
Going out of their way to look into bathroom windows is definitely actionable.

StevieTV
06-09-2009, 01:53 PM
Your post was far to vague and lacking in details for anyone to reasonably offer advice.

Totally agree with Kim. Need more info.

Sam-antha
06-09-2009, 03:15 PM
Be careful

trannie T
06-09-2009, 04:11 PM
You overheard part of a conversation which may have been about anyone not necessarily a tenant. Someone walked past your frosted glass bathroom window. These incidents by themselves do little to indicate any spying on the part of your landlord. Stay alert and contact the authorities if he actually does violate your privacy but as of now you have no cause for action.

darla_g
06-09-2009, 04:15 PM
hope you gave him a real eyeful then!

Briana Blonde
06-09-2009, 04:16 PM
You overheard part of a conversation which may have been about anyone not necessarily a tenant. Someone walked past your frosted glass bathroom window. These incidents by themselves do little to indicate any spying on the part of your landlord.
That's what I'm hoping. Hopefully not being paranoid.

sherib
06-09-2009, 04:25 PM
Depends on what you were doing and how was he spying. If your stand near aa open window and he's looking at you. he is not spying. If he's climbs on someting to look in your wondow, he's spying. Call the police. Ever one has a right to look if you give them the oppotunity.

DinaMature
06-09-2009, 04:45 PM

roger roger.... wrong is wrong, whatever your status

Celeste
06-09-2009, 05:11 PM
and suddenly find yourself Homeless!

More detials are needed to give advice,

However a streight forward question to him asking why might help? if your going out dressed he may be concerned regarding his other tenants? or Neighbours?

Exactly,it's not worth living somewhere if you don't have your privacy.One incidence of him spying on me and I'd be looking for a new place anyways.

kynw08
06-09-2009, 05:55 PM
There is but one thing to do - next time he is spying, drop your drawers, spread'em, run backwards towards him and say "The one-eyed monster is going to get you!"

He will never bother you again. :D

Would pay a lot of money to have video of this, and not for sexual reasons :D:D:D:tongueout

sherib
06-10-2009, 09:42 AM
OK, by popular demand.

As I have previously said here my super lives below me and I suspect he can hear the heels sometimes as well as smell the nail polish and and I've also suspected that he talks about it to other people, e.g. the landlord. Yesterday I came home and put on makeup and then out my front window I could hear my landlord say to the super "I saw him." And the super said, "where?" And he replied, "in the bathroom." So I wasn't sure if they were talking about me or not but suspected they were. Then I went back to my bathroom to apply more makeup and noticed someone walk by my bathroom window and look in. The window is clouded but I had bright red lipstick on a lot of eyeliner and eyeshadow on. I immediately called the landlord and asked him if there is anything going on outside my window that I should know about. He said that it was no problem he had to let the cable man on the roof.

If your landlord live below you, how can he walk past your bathroom window? How could he see through a clouded window? And just because he said "I say him" doesn't mean he was talking abour you. Being a closet CD, also mean your going to be very insecure about people seeing you dressed. The people diretly across the street from me can see everything through the 108" picture window in the front room. I have to be very careful. Sometimes I wonder if they know but don't say anything.

Aubrey Green
06-10-2009, 09:44 PM
Let the man take over and beat him like a government mule or ask him what his favorite outfit was and remind him of the peeping Tom laws. :daydreaming: