PDA

View Full Version : What if #2 -- CDing Daughter

Toni_Lynn
06-08-2009, 04:44 PM
Over in the other what if thread about what ifs with a CDing son, it was asked:

OK what if you have a CDing Daughter? Do the rules change?

That original thread is on Thread 108932 (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=108932)

Now to rephrase that original thread:

....what would I say if my CDing daughter (who wants to dress in boy mode), with me knowing that she is a CDer and her knowing that I'm one, came to me in say Wal*Mart with some item of boys clothes and asked if she could have it. How should I respond:

a) Agree to buy the item for her.

b) Say it was okay for her to buy it for herself.

------

Yes the rules change a bit, but I think that it safe to say that my answer remains the same:

...saying that it was okay for her to buy it for herself ..... But I wondered if my answer would be different depending on the item. For example, she would buy her own jockey shorts or even a jockstrap, I'd never buy them for her, but if it was a pair of boys pants or a shirt and tie, I wonder if I would buy it for her.

However -- I think that for one thing, it would depend on her mother's reaction to her CDing .. hmm -- but know -- thinking out loud -- wouldn't it be the same if it was a son.

But then, if both parents accepted, should a CDing father help his CDing daughter crossdress even if her mom approves of her CDing.

Naturally -- to answer this whole thing honestly, I think we have to think beyond that only partially true assumption that 'girls can wear whatever they want to -- even boys clothes.' -- because it is only partially true, and while does play into this equation, tell me when the last time was YOU saw a woman wearing a man's suit and tie and all under-dressed as a guy -- or do a proportion of that to the number of guys you've seen in dresses!

Thoughts

Huggles

Toni-Lynn

erica12b
06-08-2009, 08:01 PM
i would say the same , i do have a niece that likes a lot of guy stuff but its more exceptible for her to buy or even have male clothes , she likes boxers and hates thongs lol if she only knew

Elle1946
06-08-2009, 08:33 PM
As I always say wear what you want!!

Kate Lynn
06-08-2009, 09:14 PM
it's always acceptable in todays times for girls to wear boys/mens clothes.

Diane_2902
06-15-2009, 07:41 PM
I have an 8 year old girl and if she whant to where guys close ill take her shoping.even for guy or boys undrer where and what ever she whant to where . i whould have loved for my mom and dad to do that for me.