PDA

View Full Version : Walmart is for ... Gym Rats???

PretzelGirl
06-08-2009, 10:01 PM
I just had an interesting comparison yesterday. For only the second time I saw one of us while out shopping. Both times were at my local Walmart and both times the person was dressed in gym clothes.

The first was about 6 months ago. He was pretty young and was wearing a white top, pink/white shorts, white socks, and pink/white sneakers. He also had some make-up on but his hair was cut real short with no wig. I passed him in an aisle and he looked completely comfortable and was oblivious to anyone who was staring.

The contrast was last night. The guy was more in his 30's. I noticed him over in sporting goods standing by the counter with his arms crossed. He had a pink./white top, pink/black shorts, white socks, and pick/white sneakers. His hair was also short. Ten minutes after seeing him, I passed the area again and he was still standing there with his arms crossed. Obviously not a happy camper and looking uncomfortable. The only thing I am not sure of is if he was out dressed and it was going bad for him (standing there while everyone passes and losing all comfort) or if this was a result of a gag.

But the comparison that I take from this the most is that they both were presenting pretty much the same. One seemed to be going along just fine and I hardly noticed anyone blantantly noticing. The other was looking pretty unhappy and I could tell that almost everyone who passed noticed him.

Maybe a lesson to be learned....

NathalieX66
06-08-2009, 10:17 PM
The first was about 6 months ago. He was pretty young and was wearing a white top, pink/white shorts, white socks, and pink/white sneakers. He also had some make-up on but his hair was cut real short with no wig. I passed him in an aisle and he looked completely comfortable and was oblivious to anyone who was staring.

The contrast was last night. The guy was more in his 30's. I noticed him over in sporting goods standing by the counter with his arms crossed. He had a pink./white top, pink/black shorts, white socks, and pick/white sneakers. His hair was also short. Ten minutes after seeing him, I passed the area again and he was still standing there with his arms crossed. Obviously not a happy camper and looking uncomfortable. The only thing I am not sure of is if he was out dressed and it was going bad for him (standing there while everyone passes and losing all comfort) or if this was a result of a gag.

Sounds like me, but I doubt it. My bangs are past my mouth and almost at my chin and tucked over my ear, and I wear a pair of 13mm silver hoops, and I'm in cargo shorts & flip-flops. FYI, pink/white is now trendy in male athletic sneakers for some reason. As for me, I go to Walmart because they have the best Disney mermaid/tinkerbell pajamas in womens sizes ( they're the only place that sells it) when I get tired of sexy lingerie...I love it, it looks so girly!