PDA

View Full Version : saw a surprise crossdresser

kobe
06-08-2009, 11:15 PM
I am a chef at a restaurant in my town and the restrooms are in the basement and so is the giant freezer.

I went downstairs because I needed to get out some meat when I noticed a middle aged women standing infront of the mens bathroom blocking it. She smiled and i kept walking. As I was unlocking the freezer to go in a little girl opened the door and came out. she was around nine years old and after seeing that the girls bathroom door was open (meaning it was empty) I looked up at the mother.

This is what she said to me "dont mind him, hes just a little different." I almost wet myself. Before i could stop myself I step forward and said "dont worry it's normal, some of my friends do it still." She smiled and said thanks and i quickly stepped into the freezer screaming oh my god under my breath.

The worst part about the whole story, the kid was ten times more passable then me on a good day. If the mother hadnt of said anything i would have assumed the girls restroom was busy when they came down.

Nicole Erin
06-08-2009, 11:47 PM
The worst part about the whole story, the kid was ten times more passable then me on a good day. If the mother hadnt of said anything i would have assumed the girls restroom was busy when they came down.
Ehh don't feel bad, it is easier for younger TG to pass cause testosterone has not kicked in as hard.
It is why they encourange younger TS to start hrt asap.

Persephone
06-09-2009, 12:23 AM
Wow! That mother deserves a big hug from all of us!

KimberlyJo
06-09-2009, 12:28 AM

I agree! What a great mom, that kid is going to have far better self esteem for it!

And good for you for stepping forward like that :love:

BillieJoe
06-09-2009, 08:15 AM
When I wore any kind of head covering as a child my face looked very 'girly' and much to my embarrassment people let me know it. I believe I would've had no problem passing back then....

Tiffany Tuesday
06-09-2009, 08:19 AM
I am a chef at a restaurant in my town and the restrooms are in the basement and so is the giant freezer.

I went downstairs because I needed to get out some meat when I noticed a middle aged women standing infront of the mens bathroom blocking it. She smiled and i kept walking. As I was unlocking the freezer to go in a little girl opened the door and came out. she was around nine years old and after seeing that the girls bathroom door was open (meaning it was empty) I looked up at the mother.

This is what she said to me "dont mind him, hes just a little different." I almost wet myself. Before i could stop myself I step forward and said "dont worry it's normal, some of my friends do it still." She smiled and said thanks and i quickly stepped into the freezer screaming oh my god under my breath.

How cute. But do you mean the "little girl" had a tinkle in the freezer? If so, I'll pass on the frozen pees, chef :)

battybattybats
06-09-2009, 10:11 AM
It warms my heart every time i hear about the increasing acceptance of TG kids, due in no small part to groups like PFLAG and TYFA

Jessica Who
06-09-2009, 12:36 PM

Yes, Indeed!

Jilmac
06-09-2009, 12:53 PM
If the boy was that passable he could have used the ladies room and gotten away with it easily enough. Hooray for that loving mother, maybe she could be an advocate for the Tg community. :love:

Carly D.
06-09-2009, 06:39 PM
I suppose if you were to ask the mother she would say he will grow out of it.. maybe.. maybe not..