PDA

View Full Version : Forced masculinization

Nicole Erin
06-09-2009, 12:12 PM
Yesterday I was "shopping" on line for some new slacks when I came across a picture of some grey pants with a genuine leather belt. I got to thinking, "Wouldn't it be the epitome of masculinization or boredom to have some GM kidnap you, fully dress and masculinize you, give you a bunch of reports he wants on his desk by Friday and then just before you left for your trip, make sure your suit, tie, and jacket were straight and tell you the jacket won't come off until your weekly meeting with the big bosses was over?" I thought how erotic would that be? I fantasized about it all day while waiting for my unemployment check. I can hardly keep myself awake just fantasizing about it. What a rush that would be :brolleyes:
Has any body ever been force-masculinized and maybe been in that situation? How did you handle it? Where'd you find the buisiness man to do it to you? Oh how I wish I could have it happen to me.
By the way I found a really handsome pair of slacks and bought them. They should be here by the end of the week. I can hardly wait.

Lorileah
06-09-2009, 12:56 PM
That has happened to me so many times I don't even count anymore. They make me wear ugly thick soled shoes and have taught me to sit in front of the TV with my hand in my waistband. Worst of all, I have to do YARD work! But I do so adore the clothes! I feel so masculine when my jeans hang down showing my butt crack and I wear that same t-shirt 5 days in a row:brolleyes:

Toni_Lynn
06-09-2009, 01:00 PM
WOW! Did I read this one wrong :doh:

I am so totally turned on by tomboys that I initially missed the point of your post!

Still like my original impression though :daydreaming:

Huggles

Toni-Lynn

Violetgray
06-09-2009, 01:09 PM
As a lover of good satire, I must applaud you!

Jessica Who
06-09-2009, 01:12 PM
As a lover of good satire, I must applaud you!

Yes, funny satire :)

Deedee Dupree
06-09-2009, 01:20 PM
:lol::lol2::lol:

Joni Marie Cruz
06-09-2009, 01:27 PM
OMG, Nicole! So effin funny. Uhh...you were trying for funny, right? Really, you were, weren't you? Please say you were. 'Cause otherwise....

Hugs...Joni Mari

Nicole Erin
06-09-2009, 01:59 PM
Yes Joni I was trying to be funny.

:heehee:

Sarah Doepner
06-09-2009, 02:05 PM
I understand completely. I look back with relish on those days when I was told that I HAD to try out for baseball even though everyone knew I wasn't going to make it and would be "tsk tsked" or laughed at when I failed. How about "Boys Don't Cry"? Or maybe when my interest in girl clothes became apparent and I was shipped off to spend the summer with my Dad because he would show me how to be a real man. How about "I don't want to hear about that, figure it out for yourself"? Or every day at work when I was expected to be the Man In Charge until the real Alpha Male showed up. Then I was told to be a "good boy" and do as I was told. They were all such exciting experiences and really got my blood running.

Actually I don't miss any of that and maybe my efforts here are an attempt to undo the damage of my life-long forced masculinization.

Karren H
06-09-2009, 02:15 PM
We have entered the twilight zone.....

LisaM
06-09-2009, 03:13 PM
Nicole,

I think you are the next Jonathan Swift!!!!

trannie T
06-09-2009, 03:50 PM
It reminds me of the summer I was sent to stay with my uncle . . .

Deedee Dupree
06-09-2009, 03:57 PM
It reminds me of the summer I was sent to stay with my uncle . . .

That's too much, nothing like a running joke! :)

Briana Blonde
06-09-2009, 04:18 PM
We have entered the twilight zone.....
LOL. Too weird to be the Twilight Zone haha.