PDA

View Full Version : I had a surprise when I arrived home.....

Rachel Morley
07-07-2005, 10:38 PM
I got home fairly late from work this evening to be greeted by a very smilely Marla. After asking me how my day was, she led me to the bedroom and there laid out on the bed were "the results of an impulsive shopping trip" she said.

Wow! I love suprises at any time but when your darling wife enjoys going out on a shopping trip to suprise you with girly clothes, lays them out on the bed and declares "I've bought you some new clothes, and I want you to wear them for me" it can make your head spin!

Marla had bought 2 "Best Fitting Intimates in the World" brand microfiber bra and panty sets, one in lavender and one in cornflower blue. Then from the thrift store she bought a pair of Petite Sophisticate stretch side-zipping black pants, a pair of Tommy Hilfiger juniors low rise boot cut jeans, and a brand new Anne Taylor navy silk high buttoning cardigan with the tags still on--original price $88. She paid $4 for each item. :D She told me that the black side-zipping pants are mostly for going out en femme, but the rest I would be wearing as my regular clothing. The prospect of wearing the jeans and cardigan on a regular basis is very appealing to me. I have always liked classic cardigans and the jeans fit me nice and snug around my thighs, hips, and bottom. Also they have a slightly flared leg which gives them a more modern and youthful, feminine look.

I know I shouldn't be posting posts like this because it might look like I am bragging, but I feel so excited and happy (as you can probably imagine) and I just had to tell someone.

Billi49504
07-07-2005, 10:48 PM
That is something to brag about. A wife like that is special, and deserves a big hug. I know, mine does things like that.

Donna Delite
07-07-2005, 10:59 PM
You go girl! Enjoy it.

Jenny Beth
07-07-2005, 11:25 PM
That's great, you two really have it together. I think I'll show my wife this thread and hurry home from work tomorrow and see if there's anything laid out on the bed.

Krystal Lee
07-07-2005, 11:34 PM
Angel, That sounds wonderfull and I for one did not take your post as bragging, you are a very lucky girl to have a wife that indulges you. Hugs Krystal. :cheer:

suzy
07-07-2005, 11:46 PM
Hello Angel,

My, my. Lil' Lady... are you the lucky one. I have been fortunate enough to have an understanding wife, who allows me to dress up and helps me occasionally. I was told that she went out a bought me a "surprise" yesterday but not quite yet to the point of where you are at....I pary it won't be too long though. I did not take it as bragging...it's posts like yours that gives me encouragement.

Please keep us girls posted. We love to share in your successes.

Tristen Cox
07-08-2005, 01:35 AM
Very cool Angel. She does spoil you doesn't she:D That's always good to brag about, so brag away ;)

RachelDenise
07-08-2005, 04:58 AM
It ain't braggin' if it's a fact! I think you should return the favor to Marla for being so kind!! Take her out somewhere special or buy her something nice! :cool:

Julie
07-08-2005, 08:56 AM
Wow! I love suprises at any time but when your darling wife enjoys going out on a shopping trip to suprise you with girly clothes, lays them out on the bed and declares "I've bought you some new clothes, and I want you to wear them for me" it can make your head spin!

My head was spinning just from reading that! I haven't even had a dream that great!

Olivia
07-08-2005, 09:06 AM
Hey, you're only spreading the good news Angel! You are a lucky girl and no one should blame you for wanting to tell your friends. Your wife is a "keeper" for sure. Good on ya!! Let us in on your next surprise too, Olivia

Wendy me
07-08-2005, 09:17 AM
now don't forget to get out and get the wife of yours something nice .....

Tiffy
07-08-2005, 09:24 AM
I think it is wonderful what she did for you. My wife does thoes things as well and I know I love to tell people about it. It is not bragging, you are excited...nothing wrong with that.

April

Stephenie
07-08-2005, 10:50 AM
I'm so happy for you. Marla sounds like she is very happy with you. Keep up the good work.

Holly
07-08-2005, 11:22 AM
Angel, what a delightful story. And when something like that happens, the cares of the day just seem to melt away. As the other girls haved suggested, do something special for Marla (but you already know that! :dance: )

DanaJ
07-08-2005, 11:28 AM
OK - I hate both of you! But - take that as the ultimate compliment :D

DanaJ

CharleneCD
07-08-2005, 11:29 AM
It is so wonderful to see true love at work. Angel, what a fantastic post.

jo_ann
07-08-2005, 05:35 PM
my jaw would drop to the floor if I came home to that :eek: