PDA

View Full Version : Another chance

Krystal Lee
07-07-2005, 11:57 PM
Well girls this is going to be a GOOD :nerves: weekend. I get to run to Denver again and am so excited. Will travel down dressed and shop my way to town. I really NEED some more blouses and skirts and panties and and and and. Always fun to go out dressed but still a stress because I don't get to do it that often. Oh, :D I know I won't sleep much tonight, anticipating leaving early so I get to town in time to hit some of the second hand shops before getting cleaned and prettied up to go clubbing! Hugs Krystal.

emmicd
07-08-2005, 12:00 AM
Good Luck Krystal!

I hope you get the perfect outfits and you get to dress and enjoy your en femme experiences at the clubs.

Go for it and Good Luck!

Emmi

Tristen Cox
07-08-2005, 01:28 AM
Have a blast, just remember Monday comes fast when you're having fun :D

Krystal Lee
07-11-2005, 11:24 AM
Hi All, Had a wonderfull time on my trip. Bought 7 silk blouses and a silk skirt along with a cami a dress and a 2pc skirt and jacket. Was out clubbing Friday night and made a new G.G. friend. We got together saturday afternoon and went shopping :D . That was really fun! Seems I now have another friend in Denver. Just more reason for return visits. I did try to contain myself in accuiring things and kept purchases to only what I REALLY NEEDED! Best score was a goodwill where everything was $.99 each. ( is there a cent sign in a confuser?) Found 5 silk blouses and the silk skirt at that store. Did add to my jewelry collection on saturday. Found ear rings,a necklace and a finger ring all matching sparkley butterflys. Got some nice comments at the club saturday night so know buying them was the right thing to do! :p Hugs Krystal.