PDA

View Full Version : If you could...

5150 Girl
06-10-2009, 10:16 PM
Take a pill, free of charge, and just wake up tomarow morning a real woman, would you do it?
Now i know there is a simular thread to this right now, but in it the transfomation comes with strings attached. Here, there are no strings, nothing to give up. Only a warnig that it will have no effect on the general attitudes of family and freinds. They will be no more, or less acepting than they were before.

Ok, as I posed the question, I supose I should anser.
If I were single, I would do it in a heartbeat! But, see'n as how I'm curently attached, I'd get ask for her blessings first.

curse within
06-10-2009, 10:19 PM
With my luck I'd then would desire male clothing,, after taking this pill..

Aubrey Green
06-10-2009, 10:33 PM
Yes! Give me the web address and I am there!! :daydreaming:

Super Amanda
06-10-2009, 10:40 PM
Oh yes, that would save me lots of time and expense in transitioning, my family and friends already accept me, so heck yes, that would be wonderful.

Besides getting to get pregnant and not having the pre-puberty bone structure of a man would just be magnificent, but I gave up those fantasy's when I accepted that I can never physically be a genetic woman, and can be happy being a trans-woman!

Kassina
06-10-2009, 10:42 PM
I'd take half the pill and hope I end up as some androgynous thing somewhere in between.

LisaM
06-10-2009, 10:45 PM
No doubts or questions---I'd take the pill and .......I'd live my life.

Sissy_Michelle
06-10-2009, 11:12 PM
Would there be any chance of turing back? Like the pill is good for so many hours/days then you go back? Or it would be permenent? Good chance I would do it.

linnea
06-10-2009, 11:20 PM
I enjoy fantasizing, so I'll say yes.

StayceeCD
06-10-2009, 11:23 PM
Absolutely 100% yes.. No strings? No change in attitudes? Can I have one now please?

Gennifer
06-10-2009, 11:25 PM
In a heart beat. I would take the pill.

Carrie R
06-10-2009, 11:27 PM
Since there is a pill to turn a person into a woman, there should be one to turn back into a man. I would then take one, sure! Otherwise, no.

Jennifercrossdress
06-10-2009, 11:30 PM
I don't think I could do it. I mean, I love being femme and would love to know what it's like to be real a girl, but I'm a man and I love being one.

Intertwined
06-10-2009, 11:31 PM
NO !

You could not pay me to take that pill.

Charla McBee
06-10-2009, 11:38 PM
If there is another pill to reverse the effects then, absolutely. I would try it at least once and have a really fun day out and about without fear or suspicion. I like my guy half too much for a permanent change but it might be a lot of fun to spend a day or two here and there as a girl, maybe take a two week vacation somewhere.

Leah_1972
06-10-2009, 11:48 PM
Yes, I would do it in a heart beat! It would be great to be a real girl.

lesley jay
06-11-2009, 12:01 AM
Free!thats tempting.i would prefer two pills,one female and male so that i could change daily.as i am married there is a part of my body that my wife would miss and for that reason i would require the second pill.if i were still in my teens then i would not hesitate to take the free pill that you are offering.

Tiffany6791
06-11-2009, 12:17 AM
In a heartbeat.

Misty is Kindafem
06-11-2009, 12:30 AM
If we were in an elevator together and you offered me this pill, I would be a woman before we got out on the next floor.

Or I would have at least taken the pill, and you would have earned yourself a hug. (You wouldn't break a girls arm would you?)

Give me the damn PILL!

-Misty

sometimes_miss
06-11-2009, 12:55 AM
If you could...Take a pill, free of charge, and just wake up tomorrow morning a real woman, would you do it?

This is one of those things where you really need to specify what that woman will look like. If I could at the least be young and normal looking, sure. But if my choice is only how I am now, or a middle aged, overweight, ugly woman with thinning hair, no thanks. My desire to be female is related to solving some of my life's problems, not adding to them and make my predicament worse. I can live equally happily (or unhappily, as the case may be) either male or female. But why change just for the sake of change unless we can improve our lives? I'm a lonely guy; is there really any reason to change that to being a lonely girl??

Carole Cross
06-11-2009, 12:58 AM
As I my family already accept my decision, I would take it immediately. :heehee:

Alice B
06-11-2009, 01:33 AM
If it was only for a day or two I'd try it, but not full time. I like my duel role too much and I would have to join the Woman's Golf Club. Too many old biddies there and in golf some of them are too anal retentive.

MissConstrued
06-11-2009, 04:15 AM
Perfectly happy the way I am, thank you very much.

On a forum where thousands of voices clamor for self-acceptance, it's odd that I should find myself in the minority.

Kate Simmons
06-11-2009, 04:49 AM
Nice to have fantasies I guess but there are reasons why we are who we are.:)

Briana Blonde
06-11-2009, 04:56 AM
On a forum where thousands of voices clamor for self-acceptance, it's odd that I should find myself in the minority.
I've come to accept and be happy with the fact that I'm almost always in the minority.

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to reform." -- Mark Twain

kaitlin
06-11-2009, 06:13 AM
If this dream pill would also make me more fem looking, body size and facial features, then I would like to order a jumbo size bottle now! I'd do it!!!

Toni_Lynn
06-11-2009, 07:24 AM
With my luck I'd then would desire male clothing,, after taking this pill..

Oh yes! THAT would be exactly what I'd want. I'd be that perfect blend of cute girl and boyishly cute tomboy. I'd enjoy being an ftm crossdresser and I'd be totally into it. In a very real sense, I'd be exactly the way I am now, only with a vagina :-)

I know - I'm weird - but that's one of my best qualities!

Huggles

Toni-Lynn

Trycia
06-11-2009, 08:35 AM
I would not take the pill. I like my time spent as Trycia,, but my wife & kids are so important to me and do not know about my femme self, I would not want to destroy that...

karynspanties
06-11-2009, 08:35 AM
As long as I was fairly attractive and not some hog............I would take the pill. Definately.

DinaMature
06-11-2009, 08:54 AM
Interesting, such a split... many would go all out and yet a strong representation would either refrain or insist on retaining some access to their guy.selves.

I am certainly in the latter category. If it could be as easily undone, I'd be up for a life time supply of it and anedote.

Or, if I could do it in degrees; make a permanent change but with a catalog of male traits I would retain, I'd give it strong consideration.

For option A, the reversible variety, I'd need to know more... what are the physical sensations of transforming bone structure and anatomy. If the process leaves one wiped out for a period of time before it can really be 'enjoyed', that would have to be calculated in.
Not considering the process itself puts it into the realm of fantasy/magic vs "mad science". Nothing is without price or consequences.

For option B, permanent but customized, my nether equipment would be retained... too much goodness there, and I have no desire that requires a vagina. But to be fem in shape -- hips, bust, shoulders etc would be nice.
Hahahah.... an ugly thought but --- to match my Mom but with a package would be just fine.

And as for the age issues... nothing was said about rolling back the clock. For many of us, those precious days of youth are dusty memories... all the more reason to really consider the results.
Again, given my parameters, I'd settle for a 50 y.o. reformation.

Sorry to overthink your question, but that's my take. As one poster said, "I love to fantasize". Just how good could this be?:daydreaming:

Mistybtm
06-11-2009, 10:36 AM
Since there is a pill to turn a person into a woman, there should be one to turn back into a man. I would then take one, sure! Otherwise, no.

Same for me i would change every weekend i am off

Ralph
06-11-2009, 03:12 PM
Interesting how this question always reveals how many TS-wannabes there are in the crowd. Not me, no thanks. Not on a train, not in the rain. Not on a boat, and DEFINITELY not with a goat.

TGMarla
06-11-2009, 03:24 PM
I have too many strings attached. The most important one is my wife. Now, if you remove all the external influences, my answer would be yes. I'd do it in a heartbeat.

Patricia1
06-11-2009, 03:26 PM
I just love magic, don't you?

Stephanie Stephens
06-12-2009, 07:35 AM
Absolutely 100% yes.. No strings? No change in attitudes? Can I have one now please?

dido

sometimes_miss
06-12-2009, 12:58 PM
Interesting how this question always reveals how many TS-wannabes there are in the crowd. Not me, no thanks. Not on a train, not in the rain. Not on a boat, and DEFINITELY not with a goat.

We really can't be sure about the 'TS wannabes'. We're only given one other option, other than our current lives.
Give me a chance to be a 22 y/o good looking male again, without sexual gender dysphoria or a penchant for crossdressing, and I'd really rather have that than being any kind of female. Hell, just take away the crossdressing and I'll be happy with that. And before anyone tells me that I'm self loathing or any crap like that, well, I certainly don't hate myself, but I could really do without this one boat anchor of a psychological problem. It would be really nice to have even just one day, going about my daily activities, seeing someone really pretty, and not wanting to both want that woman and want to be her at the same time going through my mind, and it would also be nice to be able to have sex without right in the middle of the experience, having the sensation of feeling like I'm supposed to be the one on the other side of the interaction.

sometimes_miss
06-12-2009, 01:10 PM

We really can't be sure about the 'TS wannabes'. We're only given one other option, other than our current lives.
Give me a chance to be a 22 y/o good looking male again, without sexual gender dysphoria or a penchant for crossdressing, and I'd really rather have that than being any kind of female. Hell, just take away the crossdressing and I'll be happy with that. And before anyone tells me that I'm self loathing or any crap like that, well, I certainly don't hate myself, but I could really do without this one boat anchor of a psychological problem. It would be really nice to have even just one day, going about my daily activities, seeing someone really pretty, and not wanting to both want that woman and want to be her at the same time going through my mind, and it would also be nice to be able to have sex without right in the middle of the experience, having the sensation of feeling like I'm supposed to be the one on the other side of the interaction.

Teri Jean
06-12-2009, 01:27 PM
Yep, and would be happy no matter.

Keli

suchacutie
06-12-2009, 02:12 PM
I guess I'm just selfish. I want BOTH genders. Now, if I could take a pill along with a 30-min nap and wake up in the other gender, now that would be something I would jump at in a minute (well, 30 min!). But if it's only one way, I'll muddle along with all the annoyances of working with the body I have!

tina

Gabrielle Hermosa
06-12-2009, 02:23 PM
Take a pill, free of charge, and just wake up tomarow morning a real woman, would you do it?

If the pill allowed me to change back and forth as I wanted to, then sure, but if it is a one-way trip, no.

I truly long for more femme-time in my life, but I'm pretty sure that if every day, every second was femme-time, I'd miss guy-time.

I don't want to become a real woman, just a better, more feminine crossdresser. :)

kristinacd55
06-12-2009, 03:02 PM
Yes! Wait, no way! Uhh, what day of the week is it? Sometimes, no doubt & sometimes no way. So confusing! :straightface:

deborahtg42
06-12-2009, 06:31 PM
lol Kristina made me laugh.
That is how I feel sometimes, although most of the time
I would just take the magic female pill and be very happy.

Evelyn74
06-12-2009, 06:34 PM
I feel I might.

Carly D.
06-12-2009, 06:59 PM
That's just about in line with the question of if you could take pill that would stop you from dressing up this way would you take it.. and my answer for that was no and the same for this question here.. no.. not even for a day.. well maybe a day.. but my luck would be I'd turn into a woman in the middle of her period.. yuck..

Pattie O
06-12-2009, 07:31 PM
Yes,yes,yes!

Ralph
06-13-2009, 01:58 AM
Hell, just take away the crossdressing and I'll be happy with that. And before anyone tells me that I'm self loathing or any crap like that, well, I certainly don't hate myself, but I could really do without this one boat anchor of a psychological problem.

You won't catch any grief from me - that's exactly my sentiment. I wouldn't say that this desire of ours is a disease or there's anything wrong with it, but it sure is a pain to have to deal with the social stigma, the wardrobe expense, and the 20 years of insecurity about my own sexuality before I finally understood what it's all about.

MelanieCA
06-13-2009, 02:51 AM
Although it would be tempting, I'd have to say no, because it would be wrong to confuse my young son in that way, and would be difficult to explain to my parents, friends and co-workers. If, like some others have suggested, the pill was temporary or easily reversible, I would do it in a heartbeat.

tricia_uktv
06-13-2009, 03:11 AM
No, half the fun is getting there!

Kimberly Marie Kelly
06-13-2009, 08:21 AM
Like someone previously said it would save alot of expense and time in transitioning. And if it made you a real women, one could experience it all, having children etc..being a mom. :battingeyelashes:

Vieja
06-13-2009, 11:07 AM
If the pill caused a permanent change then definitely not. It would be interesting to feel what it was like to be a woman but there are too many down sides for me to want it to be permanent. With the incidence of rape being what it is I would probably be afraid to go out much. And staying at home isn't always safe as women are often raped by relatives. Then of course there is the glass ceiling that keeps many women from realizing their full potential in the job market. No for me being a man who likes to dress in woman's clothing is good enough.

Vieja

Jaclyn NM
06-13-2009, 02:32 PM
There are times, when I think I would do it in a heartbeat, but I guess I'd like to be able to change back if I didn't like it. The most important thing would be that I retained the sensuous feeling that I now have when wearing female attire, otherwise what would be the point.

kateyliz
06-13-2009, 03:59 PM
Yess, definitely yes. No strings and no regrets, I'd take my chances. Hugs, Kathy

nicky
06-13-2009, 04:38 PM
this pill that you speak of can you snort it........ha ha ha:o

pattyv
06-13-2009, 05:12 PM
Now i know there is a simular thread to this right now, but in it the transfomation comes with strings attached. Here, there are no strings, nothing to give up. Only a warnig that it will have no effect on the general attitudes of family and freinds. They will be no more, or less acepting than they were before.

Ok, as I posed the question, I supose I should anser.
If I were single, I would do it in a heartbeat! But, see'n as how I'm curently attached, I'd get ask for her blessings first.

In a flash provided I could buy several bottles of 1day, 1week, 1month, etc., tablets.Best of all worlds.

lauren
06-13-2009, 05:22 PM
I've had almost this identical conversation with my wife. Unfortunately she's close-minded about something like this - her words, "I married a man, not someone who wants to be something else." BUT, if I had no impediments or restrictions, I would happily take such a pill.

Christina89
06-17-2009, 05:11 AM
OMG i would do it right away.:D

janelle
06-17-2009, 02:27 PM
Where is it. Your not holding me back

charlie
06-17-2009, 07:13 PM
As the others have said, if I could be a young, good looking lady with all her hair and not at all manly looking...I would take the pill. I have lived almost 60 years as a man. I could finish as a good looking lady.

Mary Morgan
06-17-2009, 07:30 PM
Yes

MWCMDarlene
06-17-2009, 08:30 PM
I might consider it if I could cange back when ready, but knowing my luck, I'd probably wind up pregnant while in woman mode and get stuck for the next nine months!

Pauline Lauren
06-18-2009, 12:33 AM
Being the analytical sort of person I am I would have to weigh the options, explore the benefits and pitfalls, construct scenarios....

For about 30 seconds.

Then I would take it LOL......so where do I get one....

oh darn something makes me think you were talking about fantasyland again..... :)

>>>hugs<<<

dawnmarrie1961
06-18-2009, 12:58 AM
My answer is a resounding : No. :eek:
Everything about me, who I am, is derived by my journey to get here.
To simply take a pill without all the work is to cheat myself of the experience!

Besides, I hate taking pills.:D:D

Christina89
06-18-2009, 01:02 AM
i would so take this pill. i'd do it right now. i would like to kno how the opposite sex lives other then by CDing.

Traci_Ann CD
06-18-2009, 01:46 PM
Yes, in heartbeat.

I may transition down the road to become the woman I was meant to be.