PDA

View Full Version : Stir crazy!

5150 Girl
06-10-2009, 10:24 PM
Ever have a spell when everything seems to be going wrong, which then leads to frayed nerves, and or shortness of temper? "If it wern't for bad luck I'd have no luck at all"
When ever I get like this, I just have a day to let my real self out, and al is right with the world again. However, this time, I just can't. I have far to much on my plate. I'm so frustratd I don't know what to do.

Christina Horton
06-10-2009, 11:53 PM
try going to a site call second life. It a 3d chat site where you make your own avatar. Mine I female ofcourse. It's a place where you can CD any time and not worrie about anything out here In rl. I have been going there for years and love it. If you can spend time on the computer well you can there. It's a great way to unwined. My name there is Christina Horton. Look for me and if were on at the same time I can show you around. See ya there. Oh that goes for all my sisters her.

Aubrey Green
06-11-2009, 01:32 AM
My spell started when Aubrey showed up 39 years ago and the frustration of knowing she is who I am and not being able to bring her home has meant daily battles for all this time. I am pretty good at hiding my emotions, but she has her way. I still get teary eyed at happy endings or tragic endings, but this site has helped me come to terms. These girls are a wealth of information. Remember people are at their best, when things are at their worst. Be strong, you have alot of people here to pick you up, if needed.
:hugs:

Gabrielle Hermosa
06-11-2009, 07:32 AM
Ever have a spell when everything seems to be going wrong, which then leads to frayed nerves, and or shortness of temper? "If it wern't for bad luck I'd have no luck at all"
When ever I get like this, I just have a day to let my real self out, and al is right with the world again. However, this time, I just can't. I have far to much on my plate. I'm so frustratd I don't know what to do.

Yes. I think it's happened to us all.

Just sit tight and get through it. You know it is not permanent and the "spell" will soon come to an end. The light at the end of the tunnel is there and approaching. You'll just have to weather some difficulties first.

Concentrate on the task at hand. Realize that you're stressed out and try to keep it together (in other words, try not to give anyone an unwarranted dose of your bad mood/temper).

You'll get through this. You'll have the opportunity to let your real self out soon. Just keep it together for now. :)

Wishing you a better day tomorrow. :)