PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate feminine experience?

Kate Simmons
06-11-2009, 05:15 AM
This is mainly directed towards CD's who do the whole "nine yards" with wigs, clothes and makeup and who go out and intermingle. What, according to your opinion and your perception, would be the ultimate feminine experience for you to have and why do you say this? Remember, it's a feminine experience according to your perception, it doesn't necessarily mean it's how FAB folks really feel. I'm mostly interested in what you feel would be an ultimate feminuine experience and why.:)

countrygirl
06-11-2009, 05:37 AM
The ultimate feminine experience for me would be being the bride in a wedding and wearing a wedding dress and experencing pregnancy (sorry to anybody that I have offended).

Deborah Jane
06-11-2009, 06:01 AM
The ultimate feminine experiance for me was the one i came so close to having last week with Sheila, but i backed down from because i didn't feel ready just yet. :sad:

We had planned to go to an Italian resturant, with me fully dressed like this 90697

Sheila was also going to dress to the "nines" as well and we were going to have a meal out together as Sheila and Debs.

"Mary"
06-11-2009, 06:18 AM
Definitely the wedding - the dress, the party, the nuptials...

TSchapes
06-11-2009, 06:21 AM
And please TG girls here don't take offense at this, but I would love to go out on a "girls night out", with FAB's. Where they accept me as one of their own. This would be great.

-Tracy

StevieTV
06-11-2009, 07:34 AM
Bikini waxing :eek:

Alana65
06-11-2009, 07:55 AM
experencing pregnancy.

I agree with countrygirl. We as CDers get to experience the external world of femininity all of the time. But to me, the utlimate feminine experience would be to go through the (sometimes) scary, fullfilling, wonderful & painful process of pregnancy, knowing I am giving life/birth to a "little being" inside me.

Leslie Langford
06-11-2009, 08:00 AM
Having a make-over done by a GG at a department store make-up counter in full public view.

I've done just about everything else in public so far including having wigs fitted, but this is one hurdle I'm still working at overcoming.

Joni Marie Cruz
06-11-2009, 08:05 AM
Leslie, honey, just do it. You'll love it.

Hugs...Joni Mari

Dita_B
06-11-2009, 08:55 AM
And please TG girls here don't take offense at this, but I would love to go out on a "girls night out", with FAB's. Where they accept me as one of their own. This would be great.
-Tracy

Oh Tracy, too bad you don't live a little closer, I could help you have this experience almost right away, what about the next Saturday night...? We do it all the time because we have picked up so many GG friends during our outings that we are usually joined very quickly by those who already know us and also by new "curious" GG's.

Besides, it is so easy to make GG friends, in stores among the staff, in your favorite coffee shop, among the girls behind the counter, your seamstress... and I could go on and on... Just talk to them and you'll make instant (girl) friends... even, and especially, on the dance floor while dancing, you can make new friends... Believe me, been there, done that...

If you still have not had that experience, we'll go out together during the SCC in Atlanta with some newly made local girlfriends, if you like...

Having a make-over done by a GG at a department store make-up counter in full public view.

I've done just about everything else in public so far including having wigs fitted, but this is one hurdle I'm still working at overcoming.

And Leslie, this is sooo easy to do that, once you have done it, you wonder why you fussed so much about it...

The girls at the cosmetic counters in the large department stores, used to intimidate me as well at first, because you know that they'll read you from "behind the horizon"...

However, if you approach them and tell them that you having a hard time with being a girl and need all the advise you can get, you'll be surprised at how accommodating they are... I had several make-overs done in plain public view and there is really nothing to it... You sit in "the chair" and you think that you are the focus of the attention of everyone that passes by, but to your utter surprise you'll notice that all just go about their business... And if someone stops to observe you, they usually give you some encouragement!

So please, try it... there is nothing to it and it is a thrill!

And finally, for me the ultimate experience would be the moment when I notice that the hormones have done their job in softening my facial features, so that passing becomes easier and easier, until to the point that I don't need to use makeup anymore when going out...

Why? Obviously it would make me the happiest girl in the world!

:hugs:
:love:
Dita.

Kathi Lake
06-11-2009, 09:43 AM
To me, the most feminine experience is the one I am having right at that moment. I feel that it's not what I do when I go out, it's the fact that I do go out. I go shopping, to antique stores, museums, restaurants, get makeovers (or consultations, as they call them these days :)), and more. Basically, although I don't really know how to be feminine - I was never a woman, how can I know - my little personal femininity suits me just fine.

Today I am planning on a nice relaxing girly day. I'll get a consultation/makeover, get a manicure, go shopping, and just bask in a girly glow all day. That will be my next "most feminine experience."

Kathi

TGMarla
06-11-2009, 10:05 AM
Basically, although I don't really know how to be feminine - I was never a woman, how can I know -Kathi, I don't think that's true or accurate. Femininity is not something that is only inherent to genetic females. We all, males and females alike, have some masculine and feminine traits. Women, due to their physical and hormonal makeup, have a natural predisposition towards feminine behavior, and the reverse is true for men. However, it is not exclusive.

For me, I think the ultimate feminine experience, short of a full-blown great big ornate white dress wedding, would be like what I described in the ultimate night out thread (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1752504&postcount=15). I want to wear the really pretty cocktail dress, with really wonderful lingerie underneath, the heels, the hosiery, the jewelry....and be treated like a very special lady for the entire evening. I want dancing, and drinks, and dinner, and the whole works.

Desiree2bababe
06-11-2009, 10:11 AM
To be treated like a woman by a man in every way......

dilane
06-11-2009, 10:12 AM
Most fun for me is dancing in straight clubs.

Tied for second:
Going out with my GG friends.
Group social dance lessons.
Going to concerts and other events. Classical/opera/dance concerts are best because I can dress to the nines.

I also had fun when a GG friend took me to get a consultation at Bobbi Brown in Nordstroms. She said my foundation and lip colors were a bit off (she was right!)

Tied for third:
Shopping, shopping and shopping

Tania D
06-11-2009, 11:56 AM
For me first would be the wedding dress followed in second place by pregnancy

Leslie Langford
06-11-2009, 02:23 PM
"Leslie, honey, just do it. You'll love it."

Hugs...Joni Mari

"And Leslie, this is sooo easy to do that, once you have done it, you wonder why you fussed so much about it...

The girls at the cosmetic counters in the large department stores, used to intimidate me as well at first, because you know that they'll read you from "behind the horizon"...

However, if you approach them and tell them that you having a hard time with being a girl and need all the advise you can get, you'll be surprised at how accommodating they are... I had several make-overs done in plain public view and there is really nothing to it... You sit in "the chair" and you think that you are the focus of the attention of everyone that passes by, but to your utter surprise you'll notice that all just go about their business... And if someone stops to observe you, they usually give you some encouragement!

So please, try it... there is nothing to it and it is a thrill!"

:hugs:
:love:
Dita.

Thank you so much for the encouragement, ladies. Actually, I'm almost there...

Earlier this year, I was out shopping en femme at the Bay in Toronto's Scarborough Town Centre, and had already made up my mind to approach one of the gals at the MAC counter to ask about getting a professional makeover done. A section of the Bay's ladies' wear deparment is just adjacent to it, and while browsing the racks, I kept glancing over to the MAC counter to see when it would be free of customers so that I could make my move without an audience.

Just as such an opportunity arose, the only girl serving there at that point walked over to the next-door Lancome counter to have a chat with her counterpart there. "Curses, foiled again!" I muttered under my breath in my best Snidely Whiplash impression and prepared to walk away to leave this for another, more opportune time.

Well, the hand of fate stepped in, and just as I was passing the MAC girl's counter on my way out to the mall, she decided to head back and we crossed paths. She made eye contact with me and gave me a big smile and a warm "Hi", which triggered the adrenaline rush I needed to go for it.

I followed her back to her counter, identified myself as a crossdresser (duh!), and told her that I had always wanted to have a professional makeover done, asking if that was something MAC could do for me. Without missing a beat, she replied "certainly!", and inquired if I wanted to have this makeover done right now, as she was free. I declined, telling her that I would prefer not to just yet in such a public setting, and asked if there were any other options.

She didn't see it as being such a huge deal, but did say that there was a stand-alone MAC store in the mall with private booths that I might like better. She then provided me with a phone number to make an appointment as well as the name of an artist there who she wanted to recommend, and we left it at that.

Given this very positive initial reaction, I have every intention now on following up by having this MAC makeover done. I am, however, waiting for my wife to go out of town in early July so that I won't be rushed and also be able to get in a full day of shopping with my new look. I also want to be able to come home with my full make up still on without having any "splainin'" to do, as well as perform a final post mortem on the techniques used so that I can try to repeat the MAC artist's work on my own the next time I go out.

Between my positive experience with MAC so far and your encouragement, I'm really "pumped" now!:):battingeyelashes:

Cassiecd
06-11-2009, 02:56 PM
I am suprized so many gals say the wedding! That would be high on the list of fem experiences.

For me the ultimate feminine experience is what comes next: the consumation!

:eek:

To feel some one else actually INSIDE you! Wowow. That is the ultimate feminine experience for me. :heehee:

Melanie R
06-11-2009, 03:20 PM
My ultimate feminine experience was in 1989 when my wife and I renewed our wedding vows both dressed in matching white wedding dresses complete with veil. A friend marched us down the aisle to the defrocked Catholic Church Archbishop who performed the ceremony. The photo below shows Melanie walking down the aisle.

Patricia1
06-11-2009, 03:28 PM
The ultimate feminine experiance for me was the one i came so close to having last week with Sheila, but i backed down from because i didn't feel ready just yet. :sad:

We had planned to go to an Italian resturant, with me fully dressed like this 90697

Sheila was also going to dress to the "nines" as well and we were going to have a meal out together as Sheila and Debs.

And a good thing too; imagine spaghetti sauce all over that beautiful white blouse. You would've just hated yourself.

Lorileah
06-11-2009, 03:32 PM
Dinner, wine, conversation, desert. Maybe dancing or a nice play. Then home where I would tease him unmercifully in the car and then go up to me apartment alone. At least that's how I think it is supposed to go

Steffie-Lee
06-11-2009, 03:52 PM
I want to wear the really pretty cocktail dress, with really wonderful lingerie underneath, the heels, the hosiery, the jewelry....and be treated like a very special lady for the entire evening. I want dancing, and drinks, and dinner, and the whole works.
This for me too, is (and was my) ULTIMATE FEMININE EXPERIENCE :c9:

Karren H
06-11-2009, 03:54 PM
Just going out in public enfemme is all the uber-fem experince I really need!!

Patricia1
06-11-2009, 04:00 PM
Dinner, wine, conversation, desert. Maybe dancing or a nice play. Then home where I would tease him unmercifully in the car and then go up to me apartment alone. At least that's how I think it is supposed to go

I thought blondes knew how to have more fun? I wouldn't have stopped at the teasing. I would have had him open the door first to the apartment before I tossed him out. :heehee:

Leslie Langford
06-11-2009, 04:00 PM

Well, O.K., if that's the way you want to play it :sad:.

But then, don't go crying to your girlfriends about why he won't call and make them explain to you yet again that he's just not that into you.

Sometimes, those "playing hard to get" tactics can backfire miserably, and all you get for your efforts is ending up sitting alone in front of your television set in your bathrobe and fuzzy slippers on a Saturday night watching a chick flick and bawling your eyes out while bingeing on a tub of Haagen-Dasz ice cream.

And you know that you might just as well apply that calorie-laden ice cream directly to your hips, not to mention the fact that you're going to have to do double-duty at the gym the next time to work it off :tongueout.

Men are such pigs! :D.

Mistybtm
06-11-2009, 04:05 PM

I agree same for me

Miranda09
06-11-2009, 04:07 PM
My ultimate feminine experience: To be taken out to a nice romantic restaurant, slow dancing in a low lit club, plenty of good drink and sexual conversation, touching and teasing before leaving the club, teasing my seducer in the car all the way home, a long passionate deep kiss at the door, then send him home??? I don't think so!!!!! I want it all!!!!!!!!!!! :devil:

linnea
06-11-2009, 04:21 PM
There are many experiences that I regard as feminine that I love or that I would love to have. Most of these are thought of as feminine because of social constructions; there's nothing wrong with that, but it happens to be one of the main reasons that some people distain crossdressers (because crossdressers violate the constructed expectations for their sex).
Part of the pleasure that we take in our male or female roles comes from our achievement of such expectations.
All that being said, I have to agree with those who have said that pregnancy would be the ultimate feminine experience. I would add, just to be clear, that I would want the whole experience--getting pregnant, carrying the baby, giving birth, nursing and caring for the baby in its infancy.
A woman's bond with her child is unique and amazing.

Lorileah
06-11-2009, 04:58 PM
I agree same for me

I don't think I want that at all. Guys don't read those Harlequin romances. I want to be treated BETTER

Men are such pigs! :D.

Hey That's MY line

:battingeyelashes:

Ruth
06-11-2009, 05:05 PM
Interesting answers: I think your idea of the ultimate feminine experience must say a lot about where you sit in the CD/TG spectrum.
I'm not interested in the wedding dress idea, I don't like the idea of sex with a man, I have no wish to be pregnant or bear a child.
My CDing activity is only about the clothing and appearance, not the feminine sexual experience.
I suppose as far as I want to go is being out in public presenting as a woman. So I've done that, I can relax, it's all downhill from here on.

tricia_uktv
06-11-2009, 05:08 PM
This has happened and I'll never forget it but its a bit naughty. After sleeping with a man putting your head in his chest and ... I can't go further. Eventually we fell asleep together holding each other. I felt like a woman so much and was treated as such. Beautiful!

Rachel Beth Goodman
06-11-2009, 05:24 PM
OH MY!,
I want the tall, dark, and handsome gelntlemen in a candle lit resturaunt. Conversation involving
wine, art, funnies, etc... Myself dolled to the nines in this double breasted pink skirt-suit I'm saving for just this occassion. Pink sheer hose with way lacy panties and matching bra. My pink high heels. I want to drink wine and flirt, slow easy touching, laughing. Be taken home for the goodnight kiss, which would have to be good,if so, make slow passionite love. Whew!!!
Any of you girls have a tall,hansome, gentleman for a brother? Man I'm naughty!
Love Ya'll,
Rachel Beth

Sharon B.
06-11-2009, 06:28 PM
Originally Posted by Miranda09
My ultimate feminine experience: To be taken out to a nice romantic restaurant, slow dancing in a low lit club, plenty of good drink and sexual conversation, touching and teasing before leaving the club, teasing my seducer in the car all the way home, a long passionate deep kiss at the door, then send him home??? I don't think so!!!!! I want it all!!!!!!!!!!!

I would have to go with what Miranda09 said plus wearing a wedding grown would be nice also.
As far as giving birth you all can have that one. I had gull stones back in the 1980's and the doctor told me then that was about the same amount of pain that a woman would go through giving birth. I don't ever want to go through that again.

Lori31
06-11-2009, 07:15 PM
Definitely the wedding. Then the honeymoon where we would consumate the marriage. And then missing my period if u know what I mean.

Helen 2
06-11-2009, 07:18 PM
First, my first make-up session at a MAC store....in the private room, completely dressed except my wig and top, in my skirt, long-line bra, heels, etc, with the attendant lovingly making me up as we chatted about cross-dressing.

The second was -without a doubt- slow dancing with a really nice guy whom I met at a club in Seattle. The feeling of his hand on my backside, my arms around his neck......oh, Lord!
:battingeyelashes:

Jenny Brown
06-11-2009, 07:28 PM
This has happened and I'll never forget it but its a bit naughty. After sleeping with a man putting your head in his chest and ... I can't go further. Eventually we fell asleep together holding each other. I felt like a woman so much and was treated as such. Beautiful!
Borderline TMI.:eek:

suchacutie
06-11-2009, 07:29 PM
From my perspective, guy's actions or opinions might be interesting (:o) but certainly not the ultimate for me.

For me, the ultimate would be to be out in public with a group of GGs and to fit in so well mentally and physically that they either don't figure out that I'm not a GG, or they aren't sure, or even if they know they totally forget that I'm not a GG because I fit in so well as a feminine person.

If I can fit in smoothly with GGs, guys would be no sweat (if I could ever find any interest in guys!).

tina

Julogden
06-11-2009, 07:36 PM
Being accepted as one of the girls by female friends.

Carol

Carly D.
06-11-2009, 07:39 PM
I did go out a few times.. what I would want would be maybe to not worry one way or the other.. I mean what reactions are or worry about .. ... ... well anything really, whatever comes to mind.. I wasn't dressed to pass although at the time I was.. looking back now I know that passing was a distant second to just being there in the moment I guess.. it's like having some sort of control, I have to have control because going out seems very nearly impossible at any given time.. having such a set amount of control means I really didn't want to be seen by a lot of people.. but I'm kinda that way when in male mode too..

MissConstrued
06-11-2009, 08:43 PM

Go get me a beer.

Xenia
06-11-2009, 08:46 PM

Hi Leslie,

I find this really interesting, because having a makeover done at a store is the one thing I have been able to pluck up the cojones to do. In drab, no less. I've been far too shy to try anything else, so you're otherwise light-years ahead of me. I've really been jonesing to pick up a wig or two recently.

So how's this sound: Tomorrow, you go and get yourself a makeover, and I'll stop by the local wig shop and get fitted. Deal?

VeronicaMoonlit
06-11-2009, 09:25 PM
Bikini waxing :eek:

Ahh, I take it you see massive pain as the "Ultimate feminine experience"

......At least that's how I think it is supposed to go

Dinner, wine, conversation, desert. Maybe dancing or a nice play. Then home where I would tease HER unmercifully in the car and then go up to me apartment alone. I think that is how it's supposed to go, for me anyway.

But then, don't go crying to your girlfriends about why he won't call and make them explain to you yet again that he's just not that into you.

Ha ha ha ha ha.

all you get for your efforts is ending up sitting alone in front of your television set in your bathrobe and fuzzy slippers on a Saturday night watching a chick flick and bawling your eyes out while bingeing on a tub of Haagen-Dasz ice cream.

I have no fuzzy slippers, but that is pretty much what my saturday nights are like, except I try not to cry into my Ben & Jerry's Phish Food.

Men are such pigs! :D. Yes! And they suck! And they're assholes, and they...uh oh, wait a minute...damn. Well I'm just going to have to get that taken care of.

Guys don't read those Harlequin romances.

I did.

I want to be treated BETTER

Me too.

Go get me a beer.

Ur doin it wrong. It's:

"Go get me a beer, woman, the game is on. And while you're in the kitchen, start up my Hungry Man XXL. And bring in some chips, dip and vienna sausages, I need an appetizer before that."

chug-a-lug

"Woman, bring me another beer. Buuuurp. Fart."

Veronica
Rondelle (Ron) Rogers Jr.

sterling12
06-11-2009, 10:11 PM
Oh Gosh, I think I'm already having a lot of those experiences!

But to keep this thread going and to answer your question, so far I've never been "wined and dined" in the ultimate CD/Date Scenario. And, I'm not so sure I want to have the experience. We all know how it ends up in The CD Fiction.....don't think I want to "go there!"

Peace and Love, Joanie

Linda Laman
06-11-2009, 10:37 PM
For me my greatest ambition is to go to a major ball dressed in an exquisite full length gown with all the bits - jewelry and shoes a la bling bling, professionally applied make-up, hair done etc ...

Actually, I ordered the dress just over a week ago .... so watch this space.

Linda Laman
06-11-2009, 10:40 PM
Interesting answers: I think your idea of the ultimate feminine experience must say a lot about where you sit in the CD/TG spectrum.
I'm not interested in the wedding dress idea, I don't like the idea of sex with a man, I have no wish to be pregnant or bear a child.
My CDing activity is only about the clothing and appearance, not the feminine sexual experience.
I suppose as far as I want to go is being out in public presenting as a woman. So I've done that, I can relax, it's all downhill from here on.

Yep. Me too.

GINA-CD
06-11-2009, 11:01 PM
My ultimate feminine experience: To be taken out to a nice romantic restaurant, slow dancing in a low lit club, plenty of good drink and sexual conversation, touching and teasing before leaving the club, teasing my seducer in the car all the way home, a long passionate deep kiss at the door, then send him home??? I don't think so!!!!! I want it all!!!!!!!!!!! :devil:

:yt:

:o

prene
06-11-2009, 11:28 PM
:yt:

:o

All of the above . . . except I can't see me kissing the face of a hairy face male!

Rachel Morley
06-12-2009, 12:06 AM
And please TG girls here don't take offense at this, but I would love to go out on a "girls night out", with FAB's. Where they accept me as one of their own.
This is the ultimate one for me too:) I'd be the only CDer with a group of GGs yet the GGs would treat me not as a CDer but as "one of the girls" i.e not make any allowances for me because I'm crossdressed. It could be out at a club or out to dinner as friends or maybe at a bridal shower ... something that's "girls only" :)

daviolin
06-12-2009, 12:18 AM
I would love to be in a beauty contest and be the winner. How conceited is that? My whole drive behind crossdressing is to look your best in no matter what outfit or mood you are trying to explore. If I keep working at this and see improvement it drives me harder to go one better. Thats what this girl wnts to experance.flickr.com/photos/daviolin

sallyjones
06-12-2009, 12:21 AM
the ultimate fantasy for me girls night out with a group of gg. get hit on by men tease them and then go home with the girls for a little lesbian sex,mmm.

Sally2005
06-12-2009, 01:56 AM
hmm... ultimate eh? I think it would have to be doing everything possible to appear 100% feminine to prepare and then living that way for a week or two. During week it would be going out on a fun girl's night out, maybe driving cross country and staying at hotels and site-seeing. Wedding if I could be the bride and it could be fun to work a few nights as a female bartender or something.

dawnmarrie1961
06-12-2009, 03:12 AM
My ultimate fem experience happened a few yrs back. I was suffering from a bout of severe depression. I checking into an emergency room for help. After filling out all the necessary paperwork, in the lobby. ( I know for certain that I gave her to correct name.) I said "Don" and the nurse wrote down "Dawn". I guess. I got an arm bracelet strapped to my wrist that said "Mrs.".(I didn't look at it, so I didn't know about it. )The nurse gave me a gown told me to strip. She pulled the current around so I could have some privacy. Later the doctor came in and examined me and asked me a bunch of questions. He may have called me "Mame", I don't remember, I was too tired to pick up on it. They drew some blood. Than led me to the bathroom to pee in a cup, probably to test for drugs. Almost 6 hrs later somebody took a good look at my chart & realized the mistake they had made. They were really embarrassed . I said " Don't worry about. This happens to me all the time." They switched my bracelet for a corrected one. I asked the nurse if I could keep the old one. "Just for laughs." She obliged. A couple hours later, after talking to the resident student psychologist and assuring everybody that I was no longer intend on "doing myself in" as was allowed to leave with a handful of prescriptions for anti depressants, which I never intended to fill. I hate pills. I just needed someone to talk to.

I still have that bracelet, somewhere around here. It's a reminder for me that ,sometimes, its OK to ask for help when your need it.

Wait a min? Was this supposed to be a "fantasy" experience.
Sorry, girls. Looks like I messed up again.

Maybe I can find the bracelet & scan it in so you can see it. :D

BreenaDion
06-12-2009, 04:08 AM
Simple ... Not being afraid of the front door. My new life begins at 6-16-09 my first therepist app. Already getting so relieved an tingles , seams problems have taken a back seat. Retired and getting dressed most of the day. :love:

Kate Simmons
06-12-2009, 07:08 AM
I really had to think about this one myself. Based on what a friend told me in regard to this, my ultimate would be berating my slightly overweight, treat loving hubby for raiding my stash of yoplait yogurt in the fridge and not replacing it. Doesn't get much better than that, but I digress.;):battingeyelashes::)

Chrissie P
06-12-2009, 08:42 AM

Yep, under the covers with the man you care for... definately the ultimate.

Sally24
06-12-2009, 09:06 AM
Since we only get to choose one, and I'm thinking something we could actually do, I would opt for a wedding. Not the bride, but a bridesmaid. I think the preparations, fittings, bridal shower, and then the wedding and reception is a pivotal part in growing up and bonding with your gal pals. I almost made Maid of Honor once and hope that one of my TG friends will have a TG wedding at some point.

Wife wasn't interested in redoing our vows in reverse, or with both of us in wedding gowns. :sad:

Deedee Dupree
06-12-2009, 09:13 AM
Being in a beauty pageant or anything similar to being accepted as a girl among a group of GG's doing "our thing" would be near the top of the list.

but after thinking about this for a while and because there is little left to be realized it is:

.....being at peace with femininity itself, regardless of the particular expression, or how often expressed, 100% of the time.

dd

Julie513
06-12-2009, 09:34 AM
For me it would probably be the wedding experience also. To be dressed and the center of everyone's attention, plus the activities of a large reception. You get the "royal ball" treatment with the food and dancing, plus the anticipation of what will happen when the clock strikes midnight (if you know what I mean) :battingeyelashes:

Sarasometimes
06-12-2009, 10:57 AM
I also think it would going through all of the getting married preparations. I am talking being able to pretty much all of them. Gown shopping, picking out bridesmaids dresses, flowers, multiple hair and makeup rehearsals, night out with the girls, say at a spa for the bachelorette party and getting cute undies and such (not into guys, at all), all the grooming steps, waxing of the bod and brows, ears getting pierced. Wedding day prep at a top end salon, getting buttoned all the way up in my rather traditional full gown. WoW what a fantasy!
second choice would be being a bridesmaid, cause then all of this would be necessary to be in the wedding.

tracigirl_tv
06-12-2009, 11:30 AM
The "ultimate" for me: being in a room, or maybe on a bus or train. Noticing that a man is noticing ME.....crossing my legs as my skirt rides up a bit....loving that now he's REALLY noticing me (just the way I've looked at women too *smile*). Smiling on the inside as he finds an excuse to sit next to me and start a conversation....

ahhhhh.....

Melinda G
06-12-2009, 11:41 AM
:doh:

jenna_woods
06-12-2009, 11:43 AM
oh the wedding for sure, me in my wedding dress wow

sometimes_miss
06-12-2009, 01:09 PM
Hmmm. The ultimate feminine experience. Not being able to open a jar? Getting my period while out somewhere, and not having any tampons or pads? How about a mammogram? Having intercourse finished before I get my orgasm while my exhausted partner falls asleep? Spending hours on my hair, outfit, makeup, and being glanced at for half a second and told that I look 'fine'? Being a bridesmaid and breaking a heel while walking down the aisle? Spending a whole evening pulling up one of those idiotic 'strapless' gowns?
Oh, there are lots of those wonderful purely 'feminine' experiences.

Paula Wilder
06-12-2009, 07:25 PM
For me it would be to drive my new pink car to my first "party" appointment in my new job as a full time Mary Kay saleslady! I'd also love to work the MAC counter and dress to the nines every day for work - lovely! Ultimately, I'd retire to the senior home where I'd be the eccentric lady that wears all the makeup, too tight clothing, beautiful jewelry and flirts with all the old men every day - what a way to go!

To be less humerous about it - I dearly love the week I take each year traveling as a woman fulltime. By the end of the week, I am very feminine, and last year, got picked up for dinner and drinks at a Kentucky Applebees - still enjoy the memories!

RobynP
06-12-2009, 08:12 PM
Ur doin it wrong. It's:

"Go get me a beer, woman, the game is on. And while you're in the kitchen, start up my Hungry Man XXL. And bring in some chips, dip and vienna sausages, I need an appetizer before that."

chug-a-lug

"Woman, bring me another beer. Buuuurp. Fart."

Veronica
Rondelle (Ron) Rogers Jr.

The ultimate feminine experience would be receiving monthly alimony and child support checks after throwing the bum out for treating me like that!

Robyn P.

TxKimberly
06-12-2009, 08:23 PM

Deborah, the saddest thing about your wish is that it is so very easy to achieve. Go on, get out there and go to that restaurant. Pick a decent place in a decent area, and you will be just fine and will be treated like gold.

I like the ideas that Tracy and Kathi mention below:

And . . . I would love to go out on a "girls night out", with FAB's. Where they accept me as one of their own. This would be great.

-Tracy

To me, the most feminine experience is the one I am having right at that moment. I feel that it's not what I do when I go out, it's the fact that I do go out. I go shopping, to antique stores, museums, restaurants, get makeovers (or consultations, as they call them these days :)), and more.
Kathi

Tiffany Tuesday
06-12-2009, 09:07 PM
This is mainly directed towards CD's who do the whole "nine yards" with wigs, clothes and makeup and who go out and intermingle. What, according to your opinion and your perception, would be the ultimate feminine experience for you to have and why do you say this? Remember, it's a feminine experience according to your perception, it doesn't necessarily mean it's how FAB folks really feel. I'm mostly interested in what you feel would be an ultimate feminuine experience and why.:)

Hi Arianna,
i have done for real all the things mentioned in this thread and so much more it makes me blush and get hot even remembering them. The sexiest was when my then bf tied my legs over ears to a brass bed and we did what marrieds do. The most romantic when i married my ex-guy. The most rewarding, being a model. But weirdly the most genuinely feminine experience is not the sweetest, it is when a girl in a restroom asked me if i had a spare tampon in my purse ... and i had!

MissConstrued
06-12-2009, 10:09 PM
The sexiest was when my then bf tied my legs over ears to a brass bed and we did what marrieds do.

Argue for a while, then go to sleep?

:devil:

Tiffany Tuesday
06-13-2009, 03:34 AM
Argue for a while, then go to sleep?

:devil:

Hoots, so true ... change that to "lovers" ;)

joannemarie barker
06-13-2009, 12:04 PM
i would love to be wined and dined by a man who treated me like a real girl then takes me home where i get to show my gratitude :)

Pattie O
06-22-2009, 03:10 AM
My ultimate fem experience would be to get fully dressed up and go out to dinner and the movies then to a nightclub for some dancing after.Alternative would be to have a full bridal make over and have photos taken.So it might be nice to spend a honeymoon in Paris or maybe in Venice!(with my SO of course)

Rogina B
06-22-2009, 06:52 AM
If it is only for a week,then I am in the Mercedes sportscar[no kids yet] and not the Mercedes SUV,with 2 kids and a dog.A week of all about me! Thick checkbook and fresh credit cards,never need to worry.Hair,nails,massage,facial appointment juggling around shopping,home decorators and lunchdates as well as the trainer at the gym.Looking good to make my man feel good.And I have to be happy inside,spending makes me happy! The power of the pussycat is the ultimate fem experience that I would love to have.

Stephanie-L
06-23-2009, 06:09 PM
My ultimate would be to travel somewhere nice (Europe, Las Vegas, a cruise ship, etc) and go to an upscale spa and spend the day getting pampered. Start off with waxing, getting rid of all of this unwanted hair, a massage, mani/pedi, hair, facial, makeup, the works. I would come out looking great (LOL, like that will ever happen). The bride idea is up there on the list too, I just love the look and feel of formal satin gowns.....Stephanie

cjflgirl
06-23-2009, 07:25 PM
I guess I have had the ultimate experience I got married to my lovely wife enfemme. We had our wedding in Las Vegas it was a wonderful experience walking throught the hotel in my dress and high heels. Knowing I was being watched by everyone in the lobby was wonderful, then getting into the limo for the ride to the wedding chappel it was something I will cherish always. I couldn't have asked for a better way to get married or a more wonderful woman.

docrobbysherry
06-23-2009, 09:23 PM
I'm going to have to DIG REALLY DEEP to imagine ANY OF THESE!:brolleyes:

#1. Have a GG girlfriend. Who treats me as her lesbian girlfriend. With ALL the accompanying fringe benefits!

#2. Same as Tracy's. Going clubbing, etc., with actual GGs and being accepted as one of them.

#3. Same as #2 above. Except going out with other CD/TS/TGs.

Since I have an extreme CD handicap, #1 and #2 r fairly impossible!:sad:
BUT, I'm HOPING to pull off #3 in Atlanta, in Sep!:) And thinking about THAT possibility, has me feeling ABSOLUTELY GIDDY with excitement!!!!:heehee::o

Miranda09
06-23-2009, 09:31 PM
I guess I have had the ultimate experience I got married to my lovely wife enfemme. We had our wedding in Las Vegas it was a wonderful experience walking throught the hotel in my dress and high heels. Knowing I was being watched by everyone in the lobby was wonderful, then getting into the limo for the ride to the wedding chappel it was something I will cherish always. I couldn't have asked for a better way to get married or a more wonderful woman.

How cool was that!! :):hugs:

Loveday
06-23-2009, 09:47 PM
I agree with Karen, just wish I could do it more!