PDA

View Full Version : The Urge : Which Hormone?

Koka
06-11-2009, 06:55 PM
Hi Girls,

I am looking to understand what happens in the body when we suddenly get the urge to dress and become feminine. Is this a result of testosterone or estrogen? Does the body actually begins to generate any female hormone while dressed? I have read a lot about the body-mind connection and I know that the body reacts to our thoughts. Do you think is possible for the body to actually become more subtle and femenine while we get the desire to dress? Does this desire come from our mind? How do you drescribe your urge?
In my case, I want to be super sexy and wear sexy lingerie, high heels, thongs, stockings, pantyhose, and nice and sexy make up. Also, I put on some perfume and walk around the house in a seductive way and end up my CD session looking at the mirror totally naked with high heels full make up and nice and sexy wig and off course with a super hot orgasm...I love it!!

Please share yours..

Love

Koka :devil:

Dita_B
06-11-2009, 08:31 PM
Dear Koka, IMHO you just have a fetish for women's cloths...

There is nothing wrong with that, but I don't think it has anything to do with hormones...

In the mean time... Have fun!

:love:
Dita.

Koka
06-11-2009, 08:40 PM
Hi Dita,

Thank you very much for your reply. I am honestly very interested to know the reason why you think I have a fetish for women clothes. Please be more explicit. I am always looking for theories to understand my cross dressing.

Thanks!

MissConstrued
06-11-2009, 09:13 PM
I am always looking for theories to understand my cross dressing.

Thanks!

What's to understand?

Does anyone ask himself why he likes football or motocross or golf or snooker? Or lesbian pr0n?

I don't get me either, but that doesn't stop me from having fun in heels.

Dita_B
06-11-2009, 09:40 PM
Hi Dita,

Thank you very much for your reply. I am honestly very interested to know the reason why you think I have a fetish for women clothes. Please be more explicit. I am always looking for theories to understand my cross dressing.

Thanks!

Hello Koka...

Well the answer is rather self explanatory...: If an inanimate object, such as woman's clothing, which is in itself not sexual, arouses your sexual feelings, than that is called a(n) (erotic) fetish... It is usually brought about by some childhood experience, in which the touch, and/or dressing in, the opposite sex clothing, brings about sexual arousement and/or orgasm....

Since I don't want to go into more details here, I refer you to the Wikipedia for some primary explanation...

You would also do well to do some research for yourself and you can start with Google...

Sexual fetishism
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sexual fetishism, or erotic fetishism, is the sexual arousal brought on by any object, situation or body part not conventionally viewed as being sexual in nature. Sexual fetishism may be regarded, e.g. in psychiatric medicine, as a disorder of sexual preference or as an enhancing element to a relationship. The sexual acts involving fetishes are characteristically depersonalized and objectified, even when they involve a partner.[1] Body parts may also be the subject of sexual fetishes (also known as partialism) in which the body part preferred by the fetishist takes a sexual precedence over the owner.

The term was first introduced by Alfred Binet,[2] the psychologist better known for inventing IQ testing.

Fetishism is diagnosable as a paraphilia in the DSM and the ICD, but only if the fetish causes significant distress for the person or has detrimental effects on important areas of their life. Many people embrace their fetishes rather than seek treatment to attempt to be rid of them.

In a review of the files of all cases over a 20-year period which met criteria for non-transvestic fetishes in a teaching hospital, 48 cases were identified, and the objects of their fetishes included clothing (58.3%), rubber and rubber items (22.9%), footwear (14.6%), body parts (14.6%), leather and leather items (10.4%), and soft materials and fabrics (6.3%).[3]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_fetishism

I hope this brings you on the track to some self discovery...

And... btw: Many crossdressers share those feelings so you don't have to think that you are a freak or so... The difference between a crossdresser and a transgendered person is that the crossdresser usually does dress for the erotic kick and the transgender does dress to feel as close as possible to his/her true inner gender... which is usually not the gender he/she is born with... However, there are many forms of transgenderism, so this is a very simplistic description...

:hugs:
:love:
Dita.

cara
06-11-2009, 10:02 PM
Could it be the odds are that as you grow older and your testosterone decreases so will the sexual/erotic connection to dressing as well? That has been my experience.
I've read that most if not all transgendered were at one time crossdressers.

Sorry for any redundancy I know I made these same comments in another post quite recently.
Cara

sterling12
06-11-2009, 10:05 PM
Hold on Ladies! I think your being a little unfair to Koka. Medically here's what I know about the situation, and since I never worked with an Endocrinologist it ain't much!

All humans make both male and female hormones, whatever your perceived/physical gender you make a lot more of the gender specific hormone, but for males you do make a small amount of estrogen and the ladies make a small amount of testosterone. Usually, the dominant hormone in your body overwhelms the secondary sex hormones.

HOWEVER, as we age and the amount of dominant hormones decrease, it's not unusual to see breasts on males and sometimes an enlargement of the clitoris on females. It is assumed/surmised that the small amount of secondary hormones are having some effect in the absense or lowered levels of the sex-dominant hormone. This is one of the theory's of why so many of us "come out" in our fifties or sixties. The lack of Testosterone MAY allow our feminine side to become more "pronounced."

Now for your great question! I've never seen a study looking for hormone increases when dressing. I don't think anybody has ever tested to see if your small amount of estrogen suddenly increases when feeling "gurly." If there is a study out there, please let us know. It would be difficult to test, except under the most rigorous of laboratory conditions. They would have to allow you to dress and then wait for that moment when your feeling particularly femme', to do their blood draws. (Hmmm, sounds like something for The Kinsey Institute.)

But, it sure does sound like it could be fun! Any volunteers? Anyone willing to do The Research?

Peace and Love, Joanie

LisaM
06-11-2009, 10:37 PM
Koka,

I can't and won't even try to describe your behavior without knowing more about you an your thoughts and desires.

I began dressing before I reached puberty and my physical reactions were extremely different when I reached puberty. A few years after puberty they were different again. Now later on in my life they are different once again.

I don't know if that helps you but we are all changing, growing and learning about ourselves. I wouldn't pinhole yourself as a 'fetishistic crossdresser' yet until you have had more time to learn about yourself.

I remember having a conversation with a friend who described themselves as a 'fetishistic crossdresser' 10 years ago and has now transitioned and is one of the most happy transwomen that I know.

I will say that you appear to be a lovely young woman and you should continue to explore until you discover yourself