PDA

View Full Version : Professional Crossdressing

Briana Blonde
06-11-2009, 09:04 PM
Anyone here worked at Lucky Cheng's or Lips or similar?

celeste26
06-11-2009, 10:08 PM
What are they?

Maria in heels
06-11-2009, 10:12 PM
Lucky Chengs is an Asian fusion resturant that has cd'er and transitioning tg's as waitresses...they also do paid lap dances etc....kind of a strange place in New York, but if you are with friends, its fun. I was surprised that the amount of gg's that attend for bachlorette parties. My wife actually took me there, and we have not gone back since...

Briana Blonde
06-11-2009, 10:18 PM
Lucky Chengs is an Asian fusion resturant that has cd'er and transitioning tg's as waitresses...they also do paid lap dances etc....kind of a strange place in New York, but if you are with friends, its fun. I was surprised that the amount of gg's that attend for bachlorette parties. My wife actually took me there, and we have not gone back since...
Wasn't aware of the lapdances. From what I saw it was more stage shows and food.

vivianann
06-11-2009, 10:24 PM
I would love to be a professional crossdresser, oh wait a minute I AM!!! :D.
I dont know why, but I would love to be a waitress, I know it is not an easy job, but I want to try waitressing.

Nicole Erin
06-11-2009, 11:37 PM
Getting paid to be en femme at work...

sounds good!

I don't know though, my lazy butt would probably be late every day cause I got up late.

I have not been to said businesses.

Maria in heels
06-12-2009, 09:37 PM
Wasn't aware of the lapdances. From what I saw it was more stage shows and food.
Yes, as part of the floor show, they would take one of the guys, put him in a chair, and then semi lap dance them! It was funny to watch the guys face, as they never knew what to do or react. There was one waitress in particular, who would actually do a backward facing handstand and put the small of her back into the guys face as he sat in the armchair....the girls were better in the chair though..they would laugh and actually grab the waitresses and keep the fun and laughing/clapping going

linnea
06-13-2009, 12:11 AM
No, I haven't. I laugh just thinking about my doing that--it's really far-fetched--LOL!!

Sophie Lynne
06-14-2009, 12:02 AM
I've worked food service. The idea of doing it enfemme is intriguing.

Paid to be dressed? Where do I sign up?

Miranda09
06-14-2009, 12:06 AM
Well, other than the lap dancing, that sounds like it could be lots of fun. I wouldn't mind experiencing it for a while. :)