PDA

View Full Version : Help!

PINKmollyGurl
06-12-2009, 03:37 PM
Hey all, I am 21 and am very confused. I was raised in the deep south where CDing is not tolerated very well. I first remember dressing up around 10 or 11. I would sneak into my sister's room, put on some of her panties and bras and flit around like a girly girl, listening to girly music and I loved it. But it was so confusing. I knew if my parents found out they would disown me. So I acted like every other "normal" boy. But the feminine urges never went away. I loved to get all dolled up in some panties, a nice bra, and cute clothes. Right now I'm wearing a sexy red pair of panties and a white bra with a cute shirt and some jammy pants and I feel great! It is just so confusing, frustrating, and sad to know that if anyone in my family knew the "real" me they would disown me. I am however, lucky enough to have a GF that dresses up with me and supports me. I really like her, but I also think I am bi. I have always longed for a man's touch, and that is my fantasy.
But anyways, please give me some tips and advice to help me out. And I am looking forward to being a member here. KISSES GIRLS! :)

linnea
06-12-2009, 03:40 PM
Unless you have specific questions, I think that the only advice I could give you would be for you to read the various posts. You will pick up loads of information.

Joni Marie Cruz
06-12-2009, 03:53 PM
Sweety-pie, I grew up in Texas. It don't matter. You are who you are and can be whoever and however you wanna be. Don't let nothin' stop you, girl. I hope that was southren enuff for ya. Just teasin, honey. Anyhow, southern girls rock.

Hugs...Joni Mari

Evelyn74
06-12-2009, 04:34 PM
I say stay true to your self stay strong and make alot of friends that under stand you. I am in the south also. Kisses Hugs
Evelyn

Misty is Kindafem
06-12-2009, 11:14 PM
Hey all, I am 21 and am very confused. I was raised in the deep south where CDing is not tolerated very well. I have always longed for a man's touch, and that is my fantasy.
But anyways, please give me some tips and advice to help me out. And I am looking forward to being a member here. KISSES GIRLS! :)

Molly, you are so young and you have so many wonderful adventures waiting for you. Tell your girlfriend that you think you are bi and you want to experiment. You may find out that sex with men is better as a fantasy and you prefer women, or you may find out that you love snuggling with big rough masculine men and you want a boyfriend. Who knows?, but these feelings are not going to go away so you may as well just accept yourself, surround yourself with accepting friends and dance until the music stops. Gay, straight, bi, who cares? Find a way to fit some freaky fun into your life and go for it girl. I was so full of self hate and fear when I was your age that I would have never admitted these feelings to myself and certainly not an internet forum. (the internet didn't exist when I was your age, but whatever) All I have to say is, you GO girl! Be safe, be cool and be happy. Oh and one other thing, anytime you waste hating yourself or pretending you're really just like all the other boys is gone forever. You will never be more beautiful or smokin' hot than you are right now.
Life is too short to wear flat shoes honey.

-Misty

lottarosie70
06-12-2009, 11:41 PM
:thumbup::iagree:

i agree with misty...live your life, be true to yourself...as long as you are harming nobody, all should be fine. never feel you have to be like one kind of crossdresser or another. we are ALL different, that's the beauty of it.

PINKmollyGurl
06-16-2009, 02:38 PM
Thank you so much girls! You all have really helped ease my mind. Ahhhh society.............

tricia_uktv
06-16-2009, 02:49 PM
Be yourself, enjoy yourself, and don't worry about being bi. We all are. Its society that moulds us,

Good luck and hugs,

DinaMature
06-16-2009, 03:15 PM
Unless you have specific questions, I think that the only advice I could give you would be for you to read the various posts. You will pick up loads of information.

exactly

Bobbi Em
06-16-2009, 04:02 PM
Molly, you are so young and you have so many wonderful adventures waiting for you....You will never be more beautiful or smokin' hot than you are right now.
Life is too short to wear flat shoes honey.

-Misty

Well said Misty! Wish I'd had the courage & knowledge, while I still had the body! I think it was Nora Ephron who said something along the lines of "Until around the age of 23, any time spent not wearing a bikini is time wasted".

And to have a GF who's into it? Go for it Babe! I'm trying to work up some sympathy for ya, but it's tough:-)

Bobbi