PDA

View Full Version : Out and about this weekend

paulaN
06-12-2009, 10:22 PM
I was not going to wright about my weekend. But I was reading about Kathi and Tasha experiences and I said what the heck. I should post just to help other girls out there, right.
So I too went to the Mall my first stop was Macy's I needed some more derma blend concealer. I walked right up to the counter gave this real cute young girl my old one and said do you have any of this. I had bought my old one there and she did not think they sold it any more but they did and she found it and took me over to it and we shopped for the right stuff together. She was so sweet and helpfull that I bought some setting powder too. Wow two things of make up set me back a bunch. But that's ok I was shopping for me. And wile I was there I said what the heck I want to smell good too so I bought some perfume. That set me back more than the makeup. But I sure smell good. Chanel Chance um um I like it. Then I went over to the shoe dept and found a nice pair of sling back sandals. At least that is what I will call them. When I left the store I went by the makeup counter and gave that little girl a nice girly wave and said see ya. like I said she was great to me. Then I went over to sears and I found the sleepwear on sale. So I picked up three sets of pj's I love pj's I could lounge in them every day all day. We all know life wont let us do that. Well me anyway. That was my mall experience.
Now I'm hungry So I went to Pizza hut for some dinner. It is late so no crowd at all. The lady sat me down and the waiter showed up and took my order. I think I got to him because he offered me something that did not go with my meal. He caught himself and apologized to me and away he went. That was a first for me. Most times when I am out I just do a fast food thing and I do not do the sit down restaurant thing. I know it was not busy but I was fine. Maybe next time I will hit it at meal time. I was running out of time but I did hit target and got a polo shirt the check out girl was great she loved the color, purple, We interacted about that as I said it matched her nail color.
Now I was off to the movies. Another first for me. Star Trek I liked it real well. Now the big thing for me was i was interacting with lots of people on my little trip to Bangor. And ya know what it was great. Oh ya I forgot to tell ya when the waiter came over and asked if I was all set I said in my regular voice,(because I forgot) Ya I'll take a box for this and the check. LOL I try to speak softly, not this time LOL.
After reading about kathi's interactions I have a very long way to go. But ya know what I am getting there. I had so much fun yesterday I stayed dressed today too. That's another story. My land lady met Paula today. LOL keep on gurlen everyone.

Evelyn74
06-13-2009, 12:00 AM
That sounds like a great day. I wish I had the courage sweety.
You rock girl

linnea
06-13-2009, 12:07 AM
It sounds as if you had a great time! Way to go!

tricia_uktv
06-13-2009, 03:35 AM
Yay great Paula and I will back you up. There is nothing, nothing, like the thrill of being out dressed. More of us should try it but it takes time to build up the attitide and confidence.