PDA

View Full Version : If you could, would you date your fem self

Sammy777
06-13-2009, 03:24 AM
Call it Cloning, Parallel Universes colliding, whatever.

You find yourself face to face with your female self.
Would you or could you date her / yourself?

tricia_uktv
06-13-2009, 03:27 AM
Ha ha good question. The answer is probably yes. After all, she's sexy, flirty, intelligent and has the body of a supermodel :)

Deborah Jane
06-13-2009, 04:10 AM
Nah....She's a tart!!!!

Sheila
06-13-2009, 04:12 AM
Nah....She's a tart!!!!

Scuse me WAS :tongueout:tongueout she is growing up now maturing and yeah you would wanna date that beautiful sexy lady:)

Carrie R
06-13-2009, 04:41 AM
I don't know, she looks like my sister if I had one.

Jocelyn Quivers
06-13-2009, 04:49 AM
I don't think my wife would approve.:tongueout

DianneW
06-13-2009, 07:29 AM
I dont think so, we'd both be mean and short tempered and would fight alot

Phyliss
06-13-2009, 07:35 AM
Me? Date that "old bag" not a chance. I want a "young un"

Teri Jean
06-13-2009, 07:37 AM
I date myself all the time, LOL. I think I would and it would be fun to see how that relationship would develop.

Keli

Kate Simmons
06-13-2009, 07:37 AM
Let's just put it this way. I'd never do anything that I would regret on the morning after.:)

ChristineRenee
06-13-2009, 07:40 AM
I don't think my wife would approve.:tongueoutThis. :heehee:

Violetgray
06-13-2009, 08:42 AM
Things would be going just fine until we got into the bed room..

"What th---??!?!? YOU HAVE A PENIS!!!?!?!"

"Um... yeah... dude, you TOTALLY should've seen that coming."

Toni_Lynn
06-13-2009, 08:43 AM
Hmmm -- gotta be careful how I answer this one ....

First off .. my wife says that she's the female me, so in that sense yes -- in her, I've found me.

But -- lets step back to say when I was in my 20s and was single.

This is where my answer gets strange -- well maybe for the rest of the people here, but not for me... and the answer is YES but it is only if that female me was also a crossdresser, that is and ftm crossdresser.

And that get us back to the first point since that type of stuff is a a part of the fun that my wife and I have :)

Hmmmm -- and now that I think about it -- I probably didn't answer the question right.

Would I date my fem self -- if you mean a GG who was like the femme me, the answer is no cause for the reasons in part two above

Hmm -- does any of that make sense?

Huggles

Toni-Lynn

Nicki B
06-13-2009, 08:47 AM
Would I want to know her - yes. Would I want to go to bed with her - that'd be like incest, surely?? :rolleyes:

crossdrezzer1
06-13-2009, 08:47 AM
oh god----HELL NO---- way out of my range,,, wouldnt have a chance---LOL

Shikyo
06-13-2009, 08:48 AM

*giggles* Reminds me of that one scene from the show called "Always Sunny in Philadelphia".

- You got a penis in your pants?
- Yes.
- You lied to me!
- Not like you didn't lie about you going to the Gym.

Anyway, to the thread itself. I don't think I would date myself, I just prefer the Asian look and as I'm not Asian, I highly doubt I'd date myself. Not to forget that I would know how insane I'm, so that would be rather big turn off as well. Unless I'll have some brain damage, I don't think I'd go on a date with myself.

Marissa_Black
06-13-2009, 08:57 AM
I have to say that yes, I would date my femme self if it were ever possible.

Sakura Rini
06-13-2009, 09:01 AM
yes i would, i love my fem self, shes cool and likes the same things i do, lol

tonya2
06-13-2009, 09:13 AM
Lets see, she is sensuous, sexy, careing, in the moment and gorgeous. Whats not to like. I would love to date my fem self. We would be able to share all the things we have in common. Couldn't ask for more.

Tonya:daydreaming:

Nicole Erin
06-13-2009, 10:39 AM
Heck yeah I would, someone who understood my fantasies 100%
I would do things to her that no woman should have to do.

Date? Well, we would both know that it would be best just to meet up when we had needs.

Patricia1
06-13-2009, 10:44 AM
We're already going steady & I'm crazy about her.

Patricia1
06-13-2009, 10:46 AM
things would be going just fine until we got into the bed room..

"what th---??!?!? You have a penis!!!?!?!"

"um... Yeah... Dude, you totally should've seen that coming."

VERY FUNNY Violet!!!

msginaadoll
06-13-2009, 10:49 AM
Naw she wouldnt want anything to do with a loser like me!

Nicole Erin
06-13-2009, 10:55 AM
Naw she wouldnt want anything to do with a loser like me!

HAHAH AHAAAHAH

Come on ms ginadoll, you are not a loser! I know you are joking though :heehee:

The ultimate though in rejection would be if someone's femme side would not date the male side. If my femme side tried this, well, there would be the first case in history of schitzo-domestic violence ever to go to court.

TxKimberly
06-13-2009, 11:15 AM
Not a chance - I'm way to high maintenance! Besides, some one (Groucho marx?) once said something along the lines of "I wouldn't be part of any group that would have me!"

Samantha Kelsey
06-13-2009, 11:25 AM
Me! date HIM? no way!!!
(I know it's supposed to be the other way around) Im too expensive for him.

Rachel Morley
06-13-2009, 11:32 AM
Date my femme self? Err no. I'm straight, and I'm also not an admirer either.

However, if you mean date my femme self in the sense that the chick that looks back at me in the mirror is how I would be, had I been born a girl, then yeah I think I would probably would date me. I happen to think she's quite cute. :)

TGMarla
06-13-2009, 11:57 AM
Boy, Rachel....you sure know how to complicate things.

Okay, in the spirit of what I think SamanthaM was getting at: If I met my femme self (we're talking about a girl here), I'd date her in a heartbeat. Ummm....that is, if I were single and looking.....and she's more of a size 9....without the hairy knuckles! :D In any case, I am attracted to the woman I present myself to be, were she actually female.

Other answers:

No, I'm married.
No, I'm heterosexual
No, the penis thing is a bit of a turn-off (good one, Violet!)

MJ
06-13-2009, 12:01 PM
i would he is a great guy why not. and yes it would be his lucky night too :o

Lisa Golightly
06-13-2009, 12:53 PM
Erm that's a bit like looking in the mirror...

She's a bit old... and past it to be honest.... plus I'm not a lesbian... and if it was my 'male' self then no to that too. He was too dull, quiet and shy.

Sarah Doepner
06-13-2009, 01:11 PM
We have tried, but everytime I'm ready to go out, he can't be found.

Sam-antha
06-13-2009, 01:42 PM
Scary thought that. Thinks, "Am I scared " ?

kellycan27
06-13-2009, 02:30 PM
Heck yeah I would, someone who understood my fantasies 100%
I would do things to her that no woman should have to do.

Date? Well, we would both know that it would be best just to meet up when we had needs.

Great dea, I have always thought that you should:battingeyelashes:

trannie T
06-13-2009, 03:21 PM
As a male would I date my female personna? Please, I do have some standards I would never be seen in public with such a fat, ugly, disgusting creature.
As a female would I date my male side. No, I have no use for rude uncouth people.

KateSpade83
06-13-2009, 03:45 PM
I actually did see a real woman who looked like me when in drag, and she turned me on lots but she had no interest in me which was such a downer! I shoulda made da move on her!

pattyv
06-13-2009, 04:41 PM
Call it Cloning, Parallel Universes colliding, whatever.

You find yourself face to face with your female self.
Would you or could you date her / yourself?

Yes I would, provided she picked up the tab, and was the designated driver.:love:

Emily01
06-13-2009, 05:05 PM
i don't know, she's such a flirt and tease i'm not sure i could stand her! :heehee:

aprilgirl
06-13-2009, 05:06 PM
I'll pass on myself. My fiancee is light years better looking and accepts my femme self more than I.

Kathi Lake
06-13-2009, 05:16 PM
Ha ha good question. The answer is probably yes. After all, she's sexy, flirty, intelligent and has the body of a supermodel :)Wow, that's me!! :)

Of course, my face is a double-bagger, but believe me, I've dated much worse than me.

Kathi

Nicole Erin
06-13-2009, 06:50 PM
Best comment so far -

We have tried, but everytime I'm ready to go out, he can't be found.

Damned men! Standing a lady up :brolleyes:

OH and MJ's comment about his lucky night? Well, at least she is honest. I was too but MJ said it way more tactful.

Guys, girls - come on now, if he wouldn';t give you any action or you would not give him a piece, how would you expect anyone else to?

Niya W
06-13-2009, 07:16 PM
The mental health profession could not handle it .

Ashley_1962
06-13-2009, 07:34 PM
Great question!! Kinda delves into a whole range of topics that keep the psychiatrists in business.. (narcissism, incest, schizophenia..etc)...

I think the answer for me... goes something along the lines of an old George Thorogood tune..."Who do you love...".. so the answer is Yes.. I know we have the same kinks.. and we can play for either team depending on the situation.. lol.

Koka
06-13-2009, 07:41 PM
I think I would. She is like a fantasy to me but also dating a fantasy would be like ruining it. No more enchanting. I adore Koka for her style and erotism but I think she would be too complicated and complex to deal with. Cancer vs Cancer.... I don't think it matches.. May be for one night and that's it. and yes I would make love to her lije crazy, ALL night!!!

Kisses

KK:brolleyes:

Carly D.
06-13-2009, 08:04 PM
I've thought of this one a few times.. I think I would(n't) date my fem self.. although Carly is a lot like me when dressed up.. I think the reason I wouldn't date my fem self is because Carly is dressed up top to bottom and I have always been intimidated by girls/women when they are dressed up like that. even a woman wearing heels did it to me (intimidated unintended as it was).. I think I'd rather watch the women when they are dressed like my Carly self.. sit back in a corner and drool...

Celeste
06-13-2009, 08:19 PM
Yes ,I would,I'd take her home and our date might turn into a weekend of nonstop fun.

charlie
06-13-2009, 08:27 PM
Of course! She desses well, knows what I like and struts her stuff exactly like the girl of my dreams....a bit old though!

PretzelGirl
06-13-2009, 09:09 PM
It just wouldn't work out. Our mustaches would tickle each other when we kissed.

MarcellaMcNul
06-13-2009, 09:18 PM
Maybe if I lost my eyesight.

nvlady
06-13-2009, 09:28 PM
I take the question to mean if I had an identical twin that was a GG would I date her?
Yes I would, but it would take quite a few dates before I told her that I crossdress.

NancyTO
06-13-2009, 09:35 PM
Nah, she's too high maintainance and a clothes horse. She would bankrupt me.

AllieSF
06-13-2009, 09:57 PM
Yes, of course. I am already doing that! Unfortunately. :eek:

PretzelGirl
06-13-2009, 10:07 PM
Yes, of course. I am already doing that! Unfortunately. :eek:

Dang it. Cleaning Root Beer off of my screen again. :facepalm:

Misty is Kindafem
06-13-2009, 10:35 PM
What a question.

There are a few things going on here that complicate the answer.
1. Misty is not even close to as hot in pics as she is in my head.
2. Misty is kinda****ty
3. Misty would not be attracted to my guy self, I look like a yuppy/preppy cityboy and she likes very masculine men.

It just occurs to me that I may be freakin' crazy because I apparently have split personalities that don't particularly care for each other or the body they share.

Check please.

-Misty

donnalee
06-13-2009, 10:41 PM

"Well, nobody's perfect" - (Joe E. Brown to Jack Lemmon at the conclusion of "Some Like It Hot"):devil:

Miranda09
06-13-2009, 10:45 PM
Well, after my experience this past weekend, yes. I would have no problem dating my fem self. :)

AmandaM
06-13-2009, 10:52 PM
No, I like blondes!

Stacye Rose
06-13-2009, 11:23 PM
I am attracted to the woman I present myself to be,
Very well put Marla, sums up the situation nicely for me. If I weren't attracted to the woman I present myself to be I doubt if I would be a CD at all

Miranda09
06-13-2009, 11:30 PM
I am attracted to the woman I present myself to be,
Very well put Marla, sums up the situation nicely for me. If I weren't attracted to the woman I present myself to be I doubt if I would be a CD at all

Yes, I definitely agree Stacye. My view exactly.

Charla McBee
06-14-2009, 01:09 AM
What happens when I want to dress, does she want to wear guy clothes? We're getting into wierd territory here.

Diane Smith
06-14-2009, 01:31 AM
I would ask, but she would refuse.

- Diane

mindfulperson
06-14-2009, 03:42 AM
oh boy I would not do that. I don't think i could handle it. but that's just me

angelis13
06-14-2009, 03:58 AM
In a heartbeat, wouldn't hesitate.
life is so much more fun when she's around.

Angel

vivianann
06-14-2009, 04:36 AM
I love my feminine persona also, and yes I would date my fem self if she were a GG.

Bobbi Em
06-14-2009, 04:59 AM
Date?...Hhmmm...I'm not sure we'd ever get out of the bedroom, let alone the house. On the other hand, at least her clothes would fit me if I wanted to raid her closet.

Bobbi

Cheryl T
06-14-2009, 08:37 AM
I would date myself, take myself home to meet my parents, and marry myself ... living happily ever after :hugs:

kaitlin
06-14-2009, 08:54 AM
Oh YES !!! If I was single....I would date me! How often would you find a woman that has the same weird ideas as you do and is into the same kinky, crazy things as you are......Well I guess I have already!

Dana Lane
06-14-2009, 08:57 AM
No because there would be no mystery.

Crissy Kay
06-14-2009, 09:53 AM
After a good spanking, she would melt into my arms!!!

OH, oh, maybe I should"nt have said that!! I may have blown any chances of dating any of you!!!!!

Prissy Linda
06-14-2009, 10:10 AM
Heck ya I would date myself, I've been dressing since I was around 4 years old and ever since I have been trying to create the perfect female. I love being totally feminine, my male self also appreciates woman who are extremely feminine so I would be the perfect date for myself.

Sharon
06-14-2009, 10:24 AM
Heck, I would never date myself. It would be nothing but arguements and eye rolling the entire time!

Lorileah
06-14-2009, 11:08 AM
Sure I would for a week or so, then she would get on my nerves with her constant ranting about this and that and how she wants to change the world. But I would stay cuz she is pretty and she is so kinky that for a day after the date I can't think straight. But money would run out and she won't like McD's vs Mortons and then the next thing you know she is talking to some other person, probably a girl, and tho I find that incredibly sexy they would ignore me and I would be sitting at home all alone. I would pine away and then she would call and I would take her back only to be slapped down again. Eventually I would dump her and she would call over and over and I would be like "no you hurt me" and she would promise not to do it again and I would be like "OK just once more" and then it would start all over again. Then one day the call would come and she would ask me to be at her wedding as her best friend. I would be hurt but I would do it. Then one of the bridesmaids would ask me to dance and Lori would be like sooooo jealous that she starts a fight with her new husband and then next thing you know we're on Cops and she's telling the officer what a "low life SOB" I am....

Oh sorry, TMI huh?

Sarah...
06-14-2009, 11:23 AM
Not bl***dy likely! I'm nowhere near man enough for me :)

Sarah...

jazmine
06-14-2009, 11:33 AM
LOL............yeah. Hell yeah!
...but I don't think I would stand a chance to be with somebody like that!
LOL!

Plus, I don't think she's into guys.

kellycan27
06-14-2009, 11:39 AM
After a good spanking, she would melt into my arms!!!

OH, oh, maybe I should"nt have said that!! I may have blown any chances of dating any of you!!!!!

I wouldn't be to sure about that..:heehee:

RobynP
06-14-2009, 12:51 PM
Why... yes... especially if she was turned on by guys who crossdress... Since we are the same size, I could easily fit into her clothes! We could have a lot of fun!

Robyn P.

jessiejess112
06-14-2009, 01:50 PM
lol, I would: I like the way she dresses and she looks like fun :D

Paula G
06-14-2009, 01:59 PM
I would want to date my fem self, but I don't think she would want to date me.

JulieP
06-14-2009, 11:59 PM
um this is a tough one for me and one main reason for wanting to go to a shrink. there is already 2 of me, Adam the crossdresser and then there is Julie. We are constantly arguing (i lve alone, who else am i gonna talk to) about the crossroad we face. we have almost totally different personalities and our likes and dislikes are night and day. i have a pretty good idea who will win this internal fight and i will miss him sometimes. so i guess my answer is no, it would be like me dating my sister/daughter.

Lorileah
06-15-2009, 03:37 PM
I just broke up with myself. It seems that I am vain and shallow. Go figure

Sheila
06-15-2009, 03:40 PM

gives Lorileah a comforting shoulder and a load of :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Joni Marie Cruz
06-15-2009, 03:45 PM
Oh gosh, I've dated myself lots of times. I know what a phone with a rotary dial is, and a record changer with a 45rpm spindle, also phone exchanges with letters in them, black and white television, lots of stuff. Sometimes it just slips out. Uhh, that is what you meant, right?

Hugs...Joni Mari

Prissy Linda
06-15-2009, 03:57 PM

OMG, that was so funny :)

Laciegurl
06-15-2009, 05:47 PM
Absolutely I would. The picture of what I have in my head of what my femme self is, is totally my dream girl. I'll post back later as Lacie and tell you what she thinks, but I would.

dawnmarrie1961
06-15-2009, 05:52 PM
Sam,I thought I already was. Everywhere I go. There "She" is!!

JulieP
06-15-2009, 07:35 PM
Oh gosh, I've dated myself lots of times. I know what a phone with a rotary dial is, and a record changer with a 45rpm spindle, also phone exchanges with letters in them, black and white television, lots of stuff. Sometimes it just slips out. Uhh, that is what you meant, right?

Hugs...Joni Mari

:doh: i know what those are too.

Veronica75
06-15-2009, 07:58 PM
I'm not about to cheat on my wife, but if I ever did, she'd be the girl to do it with. First of all, she knows exactly what buttons to push to turn me on, secondly she's the one girl in the world I could be absolutely sure about her discretion: If the affair came out, not only would she have just as much to lose as I did, but EXACTLY the same thing to lose as me.

Nessa88
06-15-2009, 08:08 PM
Hell yes! We'd have wild bondage, and sex roleplay!

suchacutie
06-15-2009, 08:22 PM
The answers have been all over the map so let me see if I can identify some groundrules for myself:

1) We are talking about dating my feminine being, as a GG:

Under this circumstance we have the same knowledge, but not necessarily the same opinions based upon those facts, so it wouldn't be boring. We would certainly be compatible in terms of intimacy, so that's ok. This looks better and better all the time!

2) We are talking about dating my feminine self, as a transwoman:

Ah, no, since we are both interested in women. Maybe we could double date! Now that would be interesting!!!

3) We are talking about dating my feminine self, as a transwoman, and we both are ok with the gender issues:

As long as I'm single, see 1).

:)

tina

Deb The Brunette
06-16-2009, 12:14 AM
Nah, I'm to frigging bonkers even for me

Just because I wear dresses it doesn't mean I'm straight

VikkiVixen7188
06-16-2009, 01:28 AM
http://img.letssingit.com/members/768730/hellyeah_.jpg
Hell Yeah

tanya1976
06-16-2009, 01:58 AM
Being a narcissistic cross dresser? Of course!!!! :)

Sammy777
06-20-2009, 06:39 PM
Well I never did answer my own question.
Seriously I didn't think anybody would respond to this question.

The answer for me would be no, I couldn't date myself for a few reasons like:
I can be an a**hole at times and well she can be a real b*tch at other times.
We would probably kill each other, or destroy a small town if we got together, LOL.
Or maybe, we would rule the worlllllddddd <evil laugh>.....</evil laugh>

It was nice to see that the GG's are also getting in the action of this surprisingly popular thread with their own thread (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=109513). Thank You Tamara for starting it. :love:

rexy
06-20-2009, 07:00 PM
YES!!!!!!!!:love:

insearchofme
06-20-2009, 07:52 PM
I'd date myfemme self! Afterall we have so much in common.

Aubrey Green
06-21-2009, 12:03 AM
Hard to say. Aubrey is a goody-two-shoes. She doesn't drink, so not much of a partier or barfly. She enjoys deep thought books, would rather watch sports than play. She does love the outdoors and in private times, she is a tigeress. She loves to girltalk with the ladies, but not a gossiper. She has a petite body and is 5'8", which is kind of a turn on. Hard to say for sure. It's always the quiet ones, you have to watch out for. :daydreaming:

tracijae
06-21-2009, 03:08 AM
Hey, why not? We could share clothes!

Angie G
06-21-2009, 06:29 AM
I think I do.:hugs:
Angie

sarahNZ
06-21-2009, 07:06 AM
now for my answer...

YES

I can honestly say that my girly persona and my bloke mode would be a perfect match for each other.

Now all I have to do is find a GG that matches my girly self perfectly and my search for happyness will be over.

So with out going into depth over my other deviancies :devil: , ENOUGH SAID!!! :tongueout

In other words "what Nessa88 said"!!!

Stephanie Stephens
06-21-2009, 07:47 AM
No, I don't see any reason to date myself being that I have already gotten into her pants. She is sooo easy.

Ralph
06-22-2009, 02:21 PM
Every time I date myself I get hand lotion all over my skirt and make a big mess.

Sharon
06-22-2009, 02:46 PM
You know, this thread is getting kinda..., icky. I don't like icky....