PDA

View Full Version : Maid of honor/ more added

crossdrezzer1
06-13-2009, 08:39 AM
ok lets start off with saying I dont want to out myself nor dress for the role,, just want to be the best at this,,, my sis asked me to be her man of honor and I am doing so,,threw the batch. party last weekend and the girls loved it,, I wore a red shirt that said maid of honor and also a pink button that said the same,, had girls come to me saying they have been to dozon of these partys and by far this was the best ever aNd couldnt believe a guy threw it,,had been called super man by some of the girls and hero from sis,,,had so many games and a blow up and also a real guy to dance,,the girls are very dirty at these partys,,the dancer said its normal,,ladys are dirty when they go to these partys,,who would of guessed... walking to the bars one girl and I was talking and I said I feel weird about doing all this and she said your just one of the girls tonight and we accept that..I had penis everything from utencils to cake to balloons and cards,,tons of games to take out at the bars and also to play inside the house..spend over 500 dollars on this party and I did go all out,,even the girls said that to me,,..over all a huge hit and now I have to concentrate on the speach,,,,,

so has anyone else had a chance to have a female role of some sort??????

oh forgot to tell ya,,, sis asked if I have a problem holding her flowers at the alter,,I said hell no,,looking foward to it sis...

TGMarla
06-13-2009, 12:00 PM
No, but my brother is getting married next April, and his intended bride asked me to be the best man. My own brother didn't get around to asking me before his girlfriend did. How do you like that?

So I'm telling everyone that I'm her best man.....maybe I'll get to wear a pretty dress after all! :battingeyelashes:

crossdrezzer1
06-13-2009, 01:23 PM
that was rude of your brother not asking himself,,, well at least you was asked.. hope you can wear the dress--LOL

StevieTV
06-13-2009, 01:26 PM
I was a bride's maid (man) at my friends wedding. I had to wear a tux but I did underdress and my bow tie matched the maid of honors dress. I was so excited but I didn't want to take away the day from my friend.

trannie T
06-13-2009, 03:27 PM
Brides almost always choose the most horrible dresses for their attendants, while the fantasy of wearing a formal dress at a big occasion is nice the reality is that you would be stuck with an ugly dress.

crossdrezzer1
06-15-2009, 01:30 PM
Brides almost always choose the most horrible dresses for their attendants, while the fantasy of wearing a formal dress at a big occasion is nice the reality is that you would be stuck with an ugly dress.
A ugly dress is still better than a tux anyday in my opinion

Sharon B.
06-15-2009, 05:51 PM
Does your sister know you crossdress?

crossdrezzer1
06-17-2009, 12:32 PM
nope,,, not at all

gender_blender
06-17-2009, 12:46 PM
I've been a sister (and officer) of an all girls' sorority, a PAID female fashion model (for both runway & photoshoot), worked as a female cashier following pronoun reassignment, an electrical engineer (what? Girls can't be engineers?), and later this summer will be an official bridesmaid in a good friend's wedding (picked up my dress from David's Bridal last weekend). I'm sure I'll have pictures to share.

kimmy p
06-17-2009, 02:49 PM
A ugly dress is still better than a tux anyday in my opinion
+1/ AMEN to that sista, and Hallelujah also. I've been in a Tux. I look like a tall, unhappy penguin.

Persephone
06-17-2009, 04:29 PM
It sounds like you are doing a great job! (And having a lot of fun!).

When I was a Maid of Honor (see picture below) I prepared an "emergency kit" for the big day. I don't have my list handy, but it was very similar to this one from about.com (http://weddings.about.com/cs/bridesandgrooms/a/emergencykit.htm).

"The best type of maid of honor is like a boyscout – always prepared and always helpful. To earn your merit badge, put together a bridal emergency kit, full of those oh-so-useful things everyone seems to want on the day of a big event. but no one has – except you! Brides, in case your maid-of-honor prefers boy watching to boy scouting, you could either ask someone to help you put this bridal emergency kit together, or pull it together yourself.

Essentials

Sewing Kit, including safety pins and small scissors
Clear nail polish (helpful for stocking runs)
Nail file
Nail polish in the bride's shade
Makeup (you'll probably have this there anyway!)
Straws (for drinking without messing up lipstick
Extra stockings
Hairspray
Brush and comb
Bobbypins and hair elastics
Hairdryer
Static-cling spray
Tissues
Handkerchiefs
Lint brush
Earring backs
Iron
Baby powder (also useful for getting out last-minute spills on a white dress)
Eye-drops (look for redness reducing)
Contact lens solution
Acid relief
Smelling salts
Antacid
Mints
Tampons and pads
Headache medicine (bring two different kinds in case one of the bridal party is allergic)
Band-Aids

"If you're getting dressed in a place that won't have a bathroom near, you'll also want to bring a mirror, bottle of water, and moist towelettes.

"Good extras: charged cell phone, camera for taking getting dressed candids, list of vendors phone numbers, wristwatch."

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y53/sandylewiscares/Outdoors-3-Web.jpg

crossdrezzer1
06-29-2009, 05:31 AM
I threw a batch party for my sis,,I was her maid of honor and this week all the girls had so fun with me wanted me to go to this other party,, I said yes at last minute,,, all was well until the dancer cancelled and they coached me into dancing for them,,i said only in my boxers and they said at least a g-string,,i said sure,,they gave me a pair of thong pantys with a diamond heart on them,,, danced for half hour and made 60 dollars,,it was fun,,they all loved me....

Bobbi Lynn
06-29-2009, 11:14 AM
New career?

I threw a batch party for my sis,,I was her maid of honor and this week all the girls had so fun with me wanted me to go to this other party,, I said yes at last minute,,, all was well until the dancer cancelled and they coached me into dancing for them,,i said only in my boxers and they said at least a g-string,,i said sure,,they gave me a pair of thong pantys with a diamond heart on them,,, danced for half hour and made 60 dollars,,it was fun,,they all loved me....

Megan70
06-29-2009, 01:14 PM
nope,,, not at all

If there was ever a time to come out to your sis and her girl friends its NOW. Don't miss this opportunity. They consider you one of the girls. See if its not to late to get a dress made for the bridesamid(you!). The other girls who were at the party will eat it right up.

Claire3
06-29-2009, 01:19 PM
just go with your heart

vivianann
06-30-2009, 02:16 AM
If I were you I would ask to be a brides maid instead if she says no, then you can still be the man of honor. I would give anything to be a maid of honor and get to wear a bridesmaid dress.

crossdrezzer1
06-30-2009, 05:18 AM
well at least I have a panty thong to wear whenever I want now in fron tof people,,,,,lol

nancyish
06-30-2009, 08:20 AM
well at least I have a panty thong to wear whenever I want now in fron tof people,,,,,lol
Dear friend Amy Yes what wonderful consolation prize to wear a great pair of panties if nothing else.I have always been included in all my sisters activities to this day so i feel very special.Gotta Love Nancy

Ellen James
06-30-2009, 08:38 AM
Dear friend Amy Yes what wonderful consolation prize to wear a great pair of panties if nothing else.I have always been included in all my sisters activities to this day so i feel very special.Gotta Love Nancy

Nancy -
That is an absolutely fantastic idea :) - wish I had thought of it and I will have to keep it in mind if an ocassion arises. :o

Sally2005
06-30-2009, 12:24 PM
New job as a male stripper! Being told you are one of the girls and being asked to the second stag you could have told them you would dress up for fun for that one!... anyhow, are you sure their ever was other dancer?

crossdrezzer1
07-02-2009, 05:27 AM
New job as a male stripper! Being told you are one of the girls and being asked to the second stag you could have told them you would dress up for fun for that one!... anyhow, are you sure their ever was other dancer?

good question,, they think the one that was in charge of the dancer is not telling the truth,,, but never less it worked out and I got to experience a new thing..

Raquelle C
07-02-2009, 10:46 AM
Lol, this is all too funny and cool at the same time..! Crazy the way things work out sometimes, eh? Do the girls think you are straight? just curious...

crossdrezzer1
07-02-2009, 01:24 PM
Why wouldnt they think I'm straight, I am married and straight but they have no clue about the cd issue

crossdrezzer1
07-05-2009, 08:02 AM
was at the party and was thinking and hoping one of the girls would of said he should be dressed if he is one of the girls and let them all have fun with me but that never hapened

Annie D
07-05-2009, 08:48 AM
Where was your wife when all of this was going on and does she know that you CD? If she does know, why didn't you go ahead and let the secret come out? Certainly, she was in attendance for both of the events.....

crossdrezzer1
07-05-2009, 03:15 PM
Where was your wife when all of this was going on and does she know that you CD? If she does know, why didn't you go ahead and let the secret come out? Certainly, she was in attendance for both of the events.....

yes she knows and yes on the first attendence but the second party she made me go with a stement,,,your girlfriends need you dear,go have fun and be girly with a smile on her face as she said it..jokenly

Joni T
07-05-2009, 11:34 PM
Don't ruin your friend's BIG day by wearing a dress, even if she asks you to. It's HER day, not yours. SHE and SHE ALONE is to be the center of attention, not you or any one else. Wear a man's tux and be done with it and consider yourself lucky to have such a wonderful, caring friend.
Jon(i)

crossdrezzer1
07-09-2009, 05:21 AM
oh trust me,, I do consider myself lucky to have this memory of have been a maid of honor..

paulaN
07-09-2009, 08:43 AM
Wow they sure do things different down in the southern part of the state. I am so happy for you and all the fun that you are having. I am so jealous too. You are also so lucky to have an accepting wife. Jealous there too. Go girl Go.

crossdrezzer1
07-10-2009, 05:21 AM
thanks paulan

crossdrezzer1
07-26-2009, 08:31 AM
another one of the girls just invited me to her Batch, party,,, I said thank you but wont be going to that one,,too far away and to be honest I have had enough of this for a while,,, girls are real crazy at them partys for those out there that dont know that,,

Miranda09
07-26-2009, 09:24 AM
Sounds like you've been having waaay too much fun with this little adventure. How about I volunteer as a stand in!!!! :D Thanks for these posts. They've been fun to read. :)

gender_blender
08-25-2009, 04:42 PM
I was a bridesmaid in a wedding in NY this weekend and someone requested that I post some images of the occasion with, of course, identities of the innocent concealed. Here I am!

After the wedding, we all went to Times Square in Manhattan at 2am in our formal attire! That was fun!

JiveTurkeyOnRye
08-26-2009, 12:51 AM
I have to agree with Joni T. As much as it might be fun to wear a bridesmaid's dress at the altar, this is obviously HER day and not yours and using it as a coming out event would be in terrible taste, but it doesn't seem like that's really what you want to do.

I agree with you about how crazy girls can get at bachelorette parties and how over the top it can be. From doing stand up I can tell you that nothing can make a show go downhill faster than a rowdy bachelorette party.

(Just for the record, I was responding here with something earlier in the thread, not Charlie's post, which I think is amazing.)

Persephone
08-26-2009, 01:23 AM
I was a bridesmaid in a wedding in NY this weekend and someone requested that I post some images of the occasion with, of course, identities of the innocent concealed. Here I am!

After the wedding, we all went to Times Square in Manhattan at 2am in our formal attire! That was fun!

Oh Wow Girl! You look absolutely, positively awesome! And it looks like you had a great time!

Mirani
08-26-2009, 01:54 AM
It looks like it was a great day. How lovely.

(original post deleted as I got it wrong)

chris80
08-26-2009, 02:08 AM
looks like very unobtrusive support as a bridesmaid.
lucky you to be only 5'4" and 140 lbs, fitting in with the other bridesmaids beautifully

Rachaelb64
08-26-2009, 05:18 AM
Played Boo Peep in a carnival parade once. I was made up a bit drag queenish :)

Sisse4u
08-26-2009, 12:27 PM
Lady Friends, your all forgetting the most important item of wedding's / Maid of Honor dress. THE BUTT BOW!! Over the Tux anyday of the Week & twice on Saturday!! LOL :daydreaming:

Misty is Kindafem
08-26-2009, 01:02 PM
I'd have to say darling that it didn't look like you fit in very inconspicuously at all.

...You were quite obviously the hottest bridesmaid in those pics. I've loved all your pics before but these are candids and they basically prove you're a smokin hot babe and I don't think anyone would even consider you are/were/ever been a man.

Great work girlie, and please tell me you got a little tipsy and made out with the best man.

-Misty

Alexiax
08-26-2009, 01:09 PM
Drop dead gorgeous Charlie. Good on ya!

crossdrezzer1
08-27-2009, 05:59 PM

Holly Hot Cakes,,,,,,, wish I was in his wedding party to walk you down the isle

crossdrezzer1
08-27-2009, 06:16 PM
Mirani, I deleted my other response because now I see what you were responding to. My comment was not in response the Charlie wearing a bridesmaid's dress at that wedding. In that case, I think it's lovely. However, as stated earlier in the thread, Charlie is clearly "out." Having worked as a model even and has been a bridesmaid before.

My response that you quoted and responded to wasn't directed at Charlie but at the OP of this thread, because I had simply not looked at the date and realized Charlie was reviving an old thread. My response was to the people who told Crozzdrezzer1 that he should take advantage of his role as the "man" of honor and come out as a crossdresser so he could wear a dress at the wedding. I was stating that this wasn't an appropriate idea because this was the bride's day and not his day.

Totally agree with you and that was never a option for me even if she wanted,,it was her day and I played the girl part and didnt need the clothes,,, mainly what I was trying to state in this thread is that I had a female role that some females dont get the privlage and if i MIGHT SAY SO MYSELF AND MAny females told me is that I did great and they thought I was the best doing this role they ever knew,,,best party ever,,,doing everythig needed done and always there physically and yup,,,also finacially what she couldnt afford,,,made alot of female friends tell me they wish they knew I would accept and they would of asked me for their wedding,,I would be broke if so but was nice to hear,,,,so to wrap it up,, what I am trying to say is I proved to many ladys that a guy can be more into a female role than a real lady,,, if them girls were to be asked who was the best maid of honor you knew I almost garentee most if not all would say a guy(me)...you dont have to be in clothes to be a crossdresser,,, most of the crossdressing if not all comes from the brain and if your a good crossdresser than the clothes shouldnt matter other than making yourself feel good and 90 percent of the time that is what really matters but the other 10 percent of the time feeling and acting and caring like a female matters also and at times like being a maid of honor that matters more than your selfish 90 percent of the time so put that in the back seat as it will always be there as long as your there,,give someone else a turn on your special talents being a cd even if they dont know,,, go up to aq pretty lady or a cd if your lucky enough and compliment them on her blouse or ect,,, little things like that we know makes your day so share it,,dont be selfish,,do onto others what would make you feel good and karma will do onto you,,,I am rambling but thinnk I made my point,,,,peace all,,,and by the way,,,this is my best post yet,,alot of people were interseted in it and if your one,,,thank you,,I liked my 15 minutes of fame on here and home I have another to be famous again---LOL