PDA

View Full Version : Graduated from just lingerie

SexySteph
06-13-2009, 09:49 AM
The extent of my CD'ing has been predominately wearing lingerie but today I graduated to buying my first skirt, blouse, and dress. The best part about it was my current g/f helped me pick out my outfits. She already knew I liked to dress in lingerie.

The shopping trip was all a result of a advise column item where a CD'er who worked from home and dressed everyday was facing the predicament of a retiring wife and his dressing during the day was going to have to end. I mentioned to her that I wouldn't mind having a dress or skirt to wear around the house. So off we went. That little news item was enough of a catalyst to get a conversation going and I am pleased where it led.

rachelgirlnw
06-13-2009, 09:57 AM
Good for you Steph! Sounds like you two have a really good relationship going on. Is there a link online to that advice column? Sounds interesting...

Tanya C
06-13-2009, 09:34 PM
That sounds very cool Steph.
You know, it never ceases to amaze me how GG's can have such tremendous capacity for understanding and lovingness when it comes to the issue of crossdressing.
It's truely remarkable.

Tanya

Brenda456
06-13-2009, 09:55 PM
Today I showed my wife the first dress I ever bought. The purchase was madeyesterday. She isn't thrilled, but is being a good sport about it.

kaitlin
06-14-2009, 09:33 AM
That is wonderful Girl, now just take your time a let things build slowly until your CDing is a normal part of your relationship!

Jolene
06-14-2009, 12:18 PM
I started out with a package of Hanes cotton briefs about four years ago and today my closet is quite full of fem clothes of all types. Good that things are going well for you there. :)

DinaMature
06-14-2009, 12:47 PM
My own experience was similar... it seemed it was always about lingerie, and yet as time marched on, that was less and less satisfactory.

IMHO, we start with the undies 'cuz they are the epitome of fem, and really very minimal; just a pocketfull of material can unfurl to mean so much.

Once I tried full dress, the impact of lingerie was very minimalized.

Alice B
06-14-2009, 02:29 PM
You should be very pleased and your girlfriend is very special. Take care of her and she will do the same for you.

Meg East
06-14-2009, 02:55 PM
A hint, when you are getting stuff for yourself do not forget to buy her something nice.

Take care of her needs and she will take care yours.

Bettyf_40
06-14-2009, 05:39 PM
Very good point, Meg! Don't be shelfish