PDA

View Full Version : What a difference!

Molly Wells
06-13-2009, 01:06 PM
Well, I am happy and a little bit sad.
I have been working to loose weight and have lost 17 pounds. I have not had a chance to dress since I began the diet, until today. I had a couple of hours so I got my clothes out and began trying on all my different outfits and most of them are too big now! I do have a couple of favorite dresses that I bought before I gained most of my weight and they fit now and will fit even better when I reach my weight goal.
I have a week in August that I will be alone while my wife goes to see her family and I am planning some Molly time. I am hoping to have a makeover and a photo shoot, and I guess I will have to buy some new outfits for the occasion.
I have more weight to lose and will wait until I am near my goal before I spend much money, but Oh well, a girl must have something to wear!
After my Molly time in August I will post some before and after pictures.:battingeyelashes:

Tracy_Victoria
06-13-2009, 02:21 PM
Buy something as a treat that doesn't fit you. (you don't have to spend a fortune!) then when you do get down to what you want to be your'll have something special to wear, and won't be bothered about the items you have that don't fit. (which you can always, sell, ebay, or give to good will!)