PDA

View Full Version : "what's your most embarrassing experience with breast forms?"

dawnmarrie1961
06-13-2009, 05:50 PM
"WHAT'S YOUR MOST EMBARRASSING EXPERIENCE WITH BREAST FORMS?"

Just to get us started.

Me, my wife and kids were at Peter Piper Pizza having a fun time. My teenage son & I were playing a game of air hockey. He was winning, of course. Suddenly one of my breast forms fell off. I wasn't wearing a bra. Just some "It Stays." adhesive. Which normally worked fine for holding things in place.

The boob hit the hockey table & my son, thinking it was the hockey puck, gave it a good slam back in my direction. It hit the bumper & bounced up into the air. As It flew by may head, I realized what it was .

I scooped up the little bugger and made a dash for the rest room to fix myself.

My son said "Dad you feeling ok? " He noticed I was clutching my stomach.

"I'm alright, son." I responded ," Just feeling a little indigestion from the pizza.Got to go to the bathroom for a minute. The game is yours!"

Now that's mine.

Lets hear yours.

Jacquilynne
06-13-2009, 06:08 PM
ROFL :lol:

What a funny moment and somewhat embarrassing as well :o

Here's one on the same lines . . . I think it was shortly after I received my form in the mail. . . I was in the living room cleaning up some toys and other mess when I bent over to pick something up and "Plop!" out squirts one of my cutlets. and I was unaware that it fell out for a few second when I heard my wife screech "HONEY!" and I looked down and quickly scooped it off the floor before one of the kids made off with it :o

So its not much of a moment but a bit embarrassing nonetheless.

dawnmarrie1961
06-13-2009, 06:14 PM
Would have be even worse if Junior had picked it up & ran off with it ! yelling "Look everybody ! I've got Daddy's BOOBY!!"

lisalove
06-13-2009, 10:51 PM
i was at Lowes shopping and a lady came up to me and asked if I could get something off A high shelf. So I did, as I reached up one side slipped out of my bra and fell out the bottom of my top, i cought it in mid air, and I think she saw it, but didn't say anything. After I put what she wanted in the cart, with one hand mind you, i reached up the bottom of my top and tried to slip it back into my bra, but it wasn't working. I had to keep it under my top and walk to the bathroom and put it back in. i'm sure it looked like I was hiding something to shoplift. Luckly nobody aproached me.

dawnmarrie1961
06-14-2009, 12:05 AM
OOOPS!!
It's a good thing you are such a great catch!

AllieSF
06-14-2009, 12:31 AM
My funny and embarrasing experience involved silicone fillets I used to use for hip pads. I would strategically place them under the panties and nylons to improve my hips' presentation with acceptable results. The unfortunate incident took place in the ladies restroom at Nordstroms in downtown San Francisco, a really pleasurable oasis for a women's restroom. I was dantily pulling my nylons and panties down to sit on the throne. Just as I got everything down to the proper level to permit me to do my intended business one of the pads plopped down on the floor with a very audible "flap"! It actually sounded like a very large chicken fillet had hit the lovely tiled floor. I quickly retrieved that poor errant soft slab of silicone hoping that the lady attached to those lovely heels in the stall next to me was preocuppied with other things and did not hear nor notice my faux pas! I, of course, have switched to other means to attain that desired and elusive woman's figure.

dawnmarrie1961
06-14-2009, 12:43 AM
PLUNK!!!

I'm sure the lady in the other stall was sitting there wishing that her flabby ass would be able to fall off just like that!

(Thanks for the idea for another thread.)

DianneW
06-14-2009, 07:44 AM
I use a spray glue.Elmers is a good one or any other type available
in almost any store. Spray the glue on the form (not to heavy) let it tack for a minute and apply the form to the skin. I do this all the time and the form never falls off.I can wear a bra or the best part go braless, sleep with them on or even take a shower. To remove, just grab a coner and peel off. Won't damage the form or the skin and clean up is easy with mineral sprits and soap and water.:)

Margot
06-14-2009, 08:06 AM
Forms can be pesky. I have had them flop on the floor at home. So far ok out but I do check them often. I finally have the right fitting bras, 40B so that's taken away most of the problem. C's were too large for the forms and I had grown out of my A's. Lucky me! Has anyone tried the two way tapes?
Margot

Chrissie P
06-14-2009, 08:46 AM
PLUNK!!!

I'm sure the lady in the other stall was sitting there wishing that her flabby ass would be able to fall off just like that!

(Thanks for the idea for another thread.)

I think I know whats coming...

Angie G
06-14-2009, 08:48 AM
Never had One hun.:hugs:
Angie

Emma England
06-14-2009, 02:02 PM
Well, I hope you learn from your experience and wear a bra in the future!