PDA

View Full Version : What you want, what you feel and what you need

sem9crossdresser
06-14-2009, 06:10 AM
Hi all...

I'm 24 years old crossdresser.

I have been experiencing crossdressing for almost 2 years, I like crossdressing and I used to hide myself "As Crossdresser", only few friends know about it.

I like crossdressing and planning to be a public crossdresser because this is What i want. but recently i started to chat with others "guys/gays" and one of them convinced me that i should show him myself on cam! I did!

Then he recorded my cam and published it and i felt bad and worried and pleased him to remove it but he blackmailed me so I do whatever he wants on CAM and he will not publish my cam on the net. Then i felt like enough is enough, he published my cam and my chat addresses. Then ,you know, many started to hit my messengers asking for shows!

after a while i started to love that and i started to like others to spy on my cam, record it and publish it. I like the feeling of being forced to be someone's bitch. Even I'm still worried.

and now i feel like i need this and can not stop it. the need to be treated as a bitch more than being accepted as a crossdresser.

Now if i go to public!! what would i be? What i want? or What i feel? or What i need?