PDA

View Full Version : Hormones

Diane Lynn
06-14-2009, 06:35 AM
I have been out with my girlfriend three times while dressed. We have a great time. She does my makeup and nails, and helps with my hair. I enjoy doing this with her very much. Recently, I have been trying to get her to go out again. She has found various reasons not to want to do it. Yesterday she told me she didn't want to do it again because she didn't think my face was feminine enough. I thought hormones may help. Does anyone know of any that may help, and where can I get them. Thanks, Sarah

Diane Lynn
06-14-2009, 06:37 AM
I have added feminine glasses now. Any coments on my apearence?

Mary Morgan
06-14-2009, 06:58 AM
Sarah, you might want to consider that your appearance is only part of the issue, or none of it. She may just be having second thoughts about the whole thing. I would encourage you to feel her out and make sure you have a good understanding. Hormones are a real commitment, and while they may well be a solution, they may also be a bigger problem where she is concerned.

Shikyo
06-14-2009, 08:35 AM
Hormones might be able to give you a more feminine face, but even if you would take them it would take a long time before you'd even see any real results, if even any. Taking hormones is not something just to take because you want a more feminine face, it comes a with a high price. There are many dangers of taking hormones, like you are most likely going to lose the ability of having kids ever again, your breasts will grow permanently, blood clots, even death is not that far fetched.

Hormones are prescription medications so you aren't going to get them that easily anywhere, ask your doctor if you really want them. But there are way better ways to make your face look more feminine, like learning how to do a proper makeup. Having facial hair totally removed. You should take a tour around our little Beauty Club and find lot's of good advice there or even ask for special advice just for you.