PDA

View Full Version : when thay leave change the locks....

Wendy me
07-08-2005, 02:15 PM
when the kids leave your house to be out on there own ....change the locks
home with the kids moved out ='s tons more freedom....or dose it???bouth my sons are on their own...took a long to get all their things to move out with them ...thay were always comming back to get this and that thay left here when thay moved out...but now everything thay own is with them ....

so now able to do what i want??? well so far i have come so manny times so close to getting busted...when thay drop by for a visit.. (thay have keys to the house) now my youngest son works nights so he thinks why not go have coffiee with dad???two locks on the door....the frist one he unlocks ..
the dog starts barking....ok time to become a stripper....second lock open ....
i yell down stairs i be down in a second got to jump in the shower...(buys time) make coffie.. from down stairs ok dad ....should have changed the locks......lol your never alone............

Tristen Cox
07-08-2005, 06:16 PM
Uh hu.. You should have changed the bloody locks:p

Jonien
07-08-2005, 07:07 PM
This is the same situation I had with my Son Desided I will have to let him know, I had just been discusing this with my wife when yes thats right he walk in I was dressed he sat down beside me his only words were well who's making the coffee? well I just made the coffee,
we did eventualy talk about my CDing and he sead I've known for years I had two Mums
What a compliment!
I only wished it could be that easy for you and every one els in this situation
at least with his exeptance I can still be there for him and Im gratfull for that
and it saved changing the lock codes

Sharon
07-08-2005, 07:10 PM
Everyone I know, including the kids, knows to call before visiting. I use the excuse that I might be busy working, but it works.

Tiffy
07-09-2005, 12:41 AM
Wendy......CHANGE THE DANG LOCK. :) That was funny...Thank you for sharing.

Tristen, I must say, the pic in your avatar is beautiful.

Kisses, April

Trish
07-09-2005, 08:20 AM
If you change the locks, you will just end up giving them a key.

mand
07-09-2005, 08:31 AM
I don't have to worry about the kids finding out anymore, I know that feeling I lived with it for many years. Also I don't think it's the locks that need changing, I just sometimes feel like moving house and not telling them ;).

love mand xxx :)

Billi49504
07-09-2005, 09:08 AM
As I pointed out to my kids, what used to be home, is now dad's house. You could always use the excuse that you lost a key,for changing the locks.

Tristen Cox
07-09-2005, 12:07 PM
I don't have to worry about the kids finding out anymore, I know that feeling I lived with it for many years. Also I don't think it's the locks that need changing, I just sometimes feel like moving house and not telling them ;).

love mand xxx :)
Now you wouldn't do that. Would you? :evilbegon

mand
07-09-2005, 06:24 PM
Now you wouldn't do that. Would you? :evilbegon

Sometimes Tristen it is so tempting :), I do love em but as they have grown bigger so have there problems, and guess where they always bring them, yeah here :rolleyes:
I always let them have their moans and groans, then I always say "look at me don't you think I have enough problems already" :)

love mand xxx

JoAnnDallas
07-09-2005, 07:28 PM
We did something else, we moved to another state. Makes it real ahrd for them to just drop by.

Wendy me
07-09-2005, 07:34 PM
If you change the locks, you will just end up giving them a key.

you know your probly right....now if i can teach them to call frist.....