PDA

View Full Version : what if the norm was nudism?

helenr
06-14-2009, 05:19 PM
Once I was a guest at a nudist colony. no hanky panky allowed, though one never knows what might develop. I wasn't comfortable as I don't have very flattering 'male bits' and they are far less so as I get older.
Crossdressing has been a powerful aphrodisiac for me my entire life-probably so for others. How would it be if we all went around naked except for identical looking sneakers (to protect feet)? clearly this would have to be a very warm climate, but how would this affect the desire to crossdress in you mind?

Dressing Jill
06-14-2009, 05:27 PM
as long as my sneakers had 5" heels

Toni_Lynn
06-14-2009, 05:32 PM
Hmm --- I guess tucking would be the new crossdressing then?

Huggles

Toni-Lynn

Chrissie P
06-14-2009, 05:34 PM
I went to a nudist resort a while ago and I can tell ya you can get a sunburn in places that never saw the sun real quick !

Lilly 40C
06-14-2009, 06:07 PM
I've been to a nude beach many times. Its great and does not effect my desire to dress. Sun screen is a must! I even went to the nude beach wearing pink panties once and took them off in fromt of everybody. No one seend to notice.:heehee:

Lilly

TGMarla
06-14-2009, 06:51 PM
Two things quickly come to mind....

1: When around nude women, I tend to get aroused. That might not be a good thing.

2: With crossdressing, the clothing is more than half the fun. So nudism would kill that buzz kinda quickly.

jenna_woods
06-14-2009, 06:53 PM
I think it would be great, went to a nudest beach once and loved every minuite of it. then I went back to crossdressing

Christina Horton
06-14-2009, 07:26 PM
every one is nude under there clothes so what's the big deal. I have never been, but my dad and his girl friend. They say the person that does not go nude is the one who sticks out. Pun intended. Lol. He said after alittle (LOL) while you see no one cares. Just like if you go to a place where every one is in drag you don't care. Well maybe that's not a great example but you get the idea. If everybodies doing it then know onecl cares. Eh.

kimmy p
06-14-2009, 07:28 PM
Well, it would be very obvious if you were attracted to somebody.....:confused2:

christinek
06-14-2009, 07:36 PM
I think people would be much thinner. Cloths hide a lot, no hiding there. We use clothes to make us look feminine and we would not have that crutch to rely on.

Naked with the wife OK, naked in public, not OK.:doh:

Tanya C
06-14-2009, 08:12 PM
If nudism were the norm then I would keep my body shaved, learn to tuck, try to grow breasts...
Come to think of it , things wouldn't be that much different.

Tanya

linnea
06-14-2009, 08:38 PM
If nudism were the norm, I would certainly do everything possible to make my nude body look as feminine as possible. That might necessitate surgical applications for breasts, etc.--hormones at the very least.

NoraTV
06-14-2009, 09:09 PM
I would not own a mirror.

helenr
06-14-2009, 09:58 PM
Hi, thanks for the comments. I guess I was thinking of the fetish angle of crossdressing-naked women while often beautiful lack the 'tease' factor that has been marketted since the beginning of girly magazines. the allure of sheer hosiery held taut by garters,etc.the lacy hem of a slip.smooth snug panties. etc,etc.

Billijo49504
06-14-2009, 10:31 PM
Come to Michigan in December and tell me how nice it to be naked outside.....BJ