PDA

View Full Version : Mistaken gender identity

rachellegsep
06-14-2009, 05:36 PM
A strange thing happened this weekend at a bike rally whilst in male mode. Whilst wandering around the stalls with a friend, we bumped into some old friends of his. We sat down with the couple chatting when out of the blue the lady asked me if I was a woman. You could have knocked me over with a feather as were the others. I asked her what made her think that (shure I have mid length hair with a natural curl but I hadnt shaved for 2 days). She replied that she thought my facial features were slightly feminine and thought that I was either FTM or a very butch biker chick :eek: Needless to say her boyfriend thought she was nuts. She appologised several times that weekend for making that remark, needless to say I said dont worry about it. Inwardly though I was :) little did she know she was closer to the truth than she realise only the opposite way round :heehee:

Chrissie P
06-14-2009, 06:22 PM
Rude on her part and elated on your part, eh ? :cool:

Tanya C
06-14-2009, 06:41 PM
Personally, I love it when someone notices my natural feminine features. I guess it's because I work so hard at the man made ones.

Tanya

DinaMature
06-15-2009, 02:38 AM
Rude on her part and elated on your part, eh ? :cool:

:eek:

Teri Jean
06-15-2009, 11:00 PM
The answer should have been part time and if she wanted you could have shared pictures. LOL It is quite startling when that happens and then the pink fog rolls in.

Huggs Keli

Christina Horton
06-15-2009, 11:14 PM
That would never happen to me cuz I have no fem-features save for ear rings and my painted long nails. But it would be cool. But I would tell her that I CD so she would not feel bad and tell her that it was a comlaint to me. Buy that's me.