PDA

View Full Version : what to think

Missy
06-14-2009, 05:50 PM
Saturday I was at a company awards and buffate walked away with 4 wards for the store i manage
after went to where my rm and her oher managers wear and was asked if i was wearing my lucky painties one manager asked if i was waering thongs i just looked at them and said that i do not like things going up my crack
them a other manager started nameing off styles of panties than ask if she could see i just looked at her and said for $100,00 sure
now just to let you know i do not care how knows about me or what i wear but the way the female manager and my boss acted was unbeliveable to just becouse they did not get any awards

Tanya C
06-14-2009, 06:53 PM
That's the non-crossdressing community for ya. Always pre-occupied with the discussion about panties. LOL

Tanya

linnea
06-14-2009, 08:46 PM
This is small talk, the smallest kind, the kind that comes from small, petty minds, the kind that can be hurtful, the kind that should be ignored.

Christina Horton
06-14-2009, 11:02 PM
people will joke about something that's either uncofortabe or hits to close to home for them. They also could just be making a joke with no thought for anyones feelings.

lesley jay
06-14-2009, 11:12 PM
obviously you work with some very bitter and jealous people,hopefully they forget about it now and carry on life as normal.four awards,well done that is great.

trannie T
06-15-2009, 01:16 AM
So, what kind of panties were you wearing? Were they your lucky panties?

Missy
06-15-2009, 06:20 AM
no that day i went in all drab for sure but i did have on pink ear rings

DinaMature
06-15-2009, 07:13 AM
Frankly, I read your account and their remarks as pretty damn disrespectfull and demeaning. Certainly unproffesional. I guess we'd all prefer to keep the high road and deflect the 'barbs' with some aplomb but my own wise.guy nature might not have been so 'cool' about it.
It sounds like you handled it diginity but I do think you know where you stand with those individuals.

jasmine57
06-15-2009, 07:18 AM
It amazes me that they would ask about your panties. They wouldn't ask each other what kind of panties they had on but I guess we need to expect that sort of thing.

Phyliss
06-15-2009, 08:26 AM
MEOW !!!

CATTY in the worst way