PDA

View Full Version : Ladies Restrooms

Sarasometimes
06-14-2009, 09:34 PM
How amny marginally passable crossdressers here are confident and comfortable using public ladies rooms? What advice do you have for me to increase my comfort level. I am blendable/ passable but my voice needs much work. I have been there just 3 times and it makes me nervous. I travel within the Pa/NJ area and have used the Nordstrom's "Women's Lounge twice and Barnes and Noble once. thanks for your feedback and sharing the details. Any stores you feel better using?

trannie T
06-14-2009, 09:44 PM
I am too scared to use the men's and afraid to use the women's. I try to find places with gender neutral facilities or with mature landscaping.

julie w
06-14-2009, 09:56 PM
I think using the ladys washroom is the most dangerous thing we do as
Cds and somthing you should do with caution I use the handcaped or unisex
if possible all it would take is a young girl to tell her dad that there is a man
dressed as a women in the washroom and you know what could happen thats
my opinion anyway

kellycan27
06-14-2009, 10:10 PM
I think using the ladys washroom is the most dangerous thing we do as
Cds and somthing you should do with caution I use the handcaped or unisex
if possible all it would take is a young girl to tell her dad that there is a man
dressed as a women in the washroom and you know what could happen thats
my opinion anyway

Might be almost as dangerous as starting another restroom thread....:heehee:

Jacquilynne
06-14-2009, 10:16 PM
Kellycan, agreed!! :lol:

I've never had a problem. . .I'm in the same boat but I just go in do my business, wash, and leave. . . would be too scared to enter a mens restroom presenting as female. . .just me. I do try to do my business at home first tho. . .but sometimes. . .its unavoidable.

thats all I'll say before this thread to gets closed in a hurry :o