PDA

View Full Version : Jenny's Hair Sense Wigs on E-Bay

misty_waves
07-08-2005, 03:09 PM
Okay, so I already searched the forum for any threads about Jenny's Hair Sense wigs, and I came up with nothing. They have a lot of styles that I like on E-Bay. Has anyone here purchased a wig from them, and what did you think? Thanks!

Jesse69
07-08-2005, 03:17 PM
Okay, so I already searched the forum for any threads about Jenny's Hair Sense wigs, and I came up with nothing. They have a lot of styles that I like on E-Bay. Has anyone here purchased a wig from them, and what did you think? Thanks!

I bought the pictured wig from them. Its a nice wig but somehow I just can't style it like in the ebay photo. I guess it was at a decent price, but I've never bought a wig from a store and might not have the courage to do that.

Lady Jayne
07-08-2005, 03:35 PM
I bought this one from Jenny's about a month ago, it's real human hair and the parting shows through like skin coloured. I don't have much experience with wigs so can't say much about the quality but I'm very happy with it. Also when I had a problem paying her as I had to wait for my verification to come through(E-bay issue) she was really understanding so I would definetly use her again.

DanaJ
07-08-2005, 04:01 PM
I recognize those pix!!! Yep, I have bought some. Now - they are not the greatest quality, but for the price you won't find real human hair wigs for that low :)

DanaJ

Samantha Jane
07-08-2005, 04:18 PM
I too bought a wig from Jenny's Hair Sense on Ebay and yes it is very good quality.

However, like Jesse I found it difficult to recreate the style of wig that I fell in love with, as dipicted in its photo.

Samantha xx

Tristen Cox
07-08-2005, 06:31 PM
I bought the pictured wig from them. Its a nice wig but somehow I just can't style it like in the ebay photo. I guess it was at a decent price, but I've never bought a wig from a store and might not have the courage to do that.
I love that hair!!!! :drool: