PDA

View Full Version : Lions, Tigers, and Pink Fog Oh MY.........

Marcia Blue
06-15-2009, 01:03 AM
Lions, Tigers, and Pink Fog Oh MY.........

The fog is just a mist right now, but I can feel the pink in the air.
I ordered my first true corset last week. I hope to order my first real forms this week or next. Then I plan on getting a new outfit soon after. Then in July hopefully a decent wig.

Is their any hope for me? I doubt it, to much pent-up gurl going on.

Ricki S.
06-15-2009, 07:23 AM
Embrace the fog... exciting times ahead.

Gabrielle Hermosa
06-15-2009, 08:12 AM
...Is their any hope for me? I doubt it, to much pent-up gurl going on.

You talk about it like it's a bad thing. Why?

Do people not invest their hard earned money in personal items all the time? I know plenty of people (non-cd's) who buy unnecessary things simply because they WANT them. They often do so when they can't afford it, too. ;)

Ok, is there any hope for you? Sure - if you can allow yourself some personal indulgence in life without feeling guilty about it. :)

jasmine57
06-15-2009, 08:26 AM
I agree with Gabrielle, it's not a bad thing. There are much worse hobbies and ways of life to have. Enjoy the mist and embrace the fog.

Deedee Dupree
06-15-2009, 08:29 AM
Hi Marcia, Hope? Nope. You've heard the Pinkland Sirens' Song. You're done for.:devil:

Enjoy!

TGMarla
06-15-2009, 09:52 AM
Is their any hope for me?

Nah. It's downhill all the way from here. I'm guessing you'll need shoes......!

:D

deja true
06-15-2009, 09:58 AM
At the end of the day you'll own and have the stuff.

Like the girl said, it could be worse.

You can only rent beer, food and cable tv!

;)

JoAnne Wheeler
06-15-2009, 12:05 PM
Marcia - Just enjoy the fog while it lasts - I have been in the Pink Fog for over 2 years - I really do not want to find my way out of the fog - I am having too much fun.

JoAnne Wheeler

Sarah Doepner
06-15-2009, 03:31 PM
I didn't see anything about new makeup.

Or accessories! It may be well into September before you get your head back. Good Luck and remember to take a deep breath occasionally. The oxygen will either make you giddy or clear your mind a little so you don't do anything dangerous or in poor taste.

Marcia Blue
06-15-2009, 04:02 PM
You talk about it like it's a bad thing. Why?

Gabrielle, I do not think it is a bad thing. The pink fog just started rolling in faster than I had expected.

Marcia Blue
06-15-2009, 04:06 PM
[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Nah. It's downhill all the way from here. I'm guessing you'll need shoes......!

:D

Actually Marla, the shoes are on their way along with the corset. I am not quite ready to step out and buy them in a brick and mortor store yet

Marcia Blue
06-15-2009, 04:10 PM
I didn't see anything about new makeup.

Or accessories!

Sarah, I already have some make-up, jewlery, hose..........Oh I do need a purse also.