PDA

View Full Version : The most amazing weekend!

vicky00x
06-15-2009, 03:50 AM
We stayed in together on Saturday night with a couple of bottles of wine. We talked a bit about cding then out of the blue she said lets do your make up! I was shocked, scared, excited all at the same time. she put my hair up with a band and proceeded to make me up. When she was finished i didn't want to push my luck so i asked if i should take it off, she said you can if you want or you can leave it all night, which i did! I didn't dress though as i didn't want to push my luck! We had a nice chat all night. There is something special about your own lipstick mark on a wine glass. I woke the following morning and i had smudged eye shadow etc. It felt great to be free for a bit!x

Phyliss
06-15-2009, 05:25 AM
"FREEDOM" such a wonderfully addictive feeling. Bit of advice, tread lightly, or it'll overpower all else and "break the magic" .... I know, been there, had it happen to me. Takes forever to regain what you might loose.

Ricki S.
06-15-2009, 07:01 AM
What fun! Enjoy those weekends!

jasmine57
06-15-2009, 07:14 AM
Good for you. Sounds like a lovely evening. I have the same feelings about lipstick on my coffee cup. Glad you enjoyed your night.

Teri Jean
06-15-2009, 10:57 PM
I bet your night was memorable and the morning coffee probably left smudges also. I personally love to see the lipstick on the cup in the morning. Have fun together and give her something special. Wow.

Keli