PDA

View Full Version : Jonesing!

Jeanna
06-15-2009, 08:18 AM
My wife is on a months worth of holidays.I'm unable to get dressed now for only 3 days and it's killing me.It must be the pink fog.

Di
06-15-2009, 08:35 AM
Try thinking of the positive instead of concentrating on what you can't do.Spend quality time with your wife as she is on holiday it is a rare time to enjoy each other.

Daintre
06-15-2009, 08:45 AM
This to shall pass, maybe it is time to have" couple" time and just have some fun being with each other.

Chrissie P
06-15-2009, 09:43 AM
A MONTH !! OMG !!!

Seriously, sometimes it's good to put Jeanna in a box for a while. I do with Chrissie. If I cannot devote the time and energy, or if it gets too stressfull and I have to push it then it's not worth it. You can still feel feminine and think feminine !

deja true
06-15-2009, 09:48 AM
Absolutely it's the Pink Fog! And it generates from your own head!

So clear your head with some concentrated couples time.

The better your wife feels about you and how you treat her and how you get along, the more accepting she migt be when you finally come out to her.

It ain't all about you, hun! Sorry!

:)

Kate Simmons
06-15-2009, 10:30 AM
Times like these bring it down to the "nitty gritty" my friend. What is more important, the family or the urge? It's a question only you can answer Hon.

Sarah Doepner
06-15-2009, 03:40 PM
Is it time to move over to the "How My Wife Found Out" thread?

Just wondering.

Jeanna
06-15-2009, 07:20 PM
Absolutely it's the Pink Fog! And it generates from your own head!

So clear your head with some concentrated couples time.

The better your wife feels about you and how you treat her and how you get along, the more accepting she migt be when you finally come out to her.

It ain't all about you, hun! Sorry!

:)

You are right. Thank you and to all the girls here.I will do the best to support here and make her feel special. Jeanna will have to wait:sad:

Billijo49504
06-15-2009, 08:18 PM
Go shopping together for girlie things. Take a trip. But do something for her, so she will enjoy her vacation..BJ