PDA

View Full Version : getting busted bag

Wendy me
07-08-2005, 04:14 PM
i have a lot of Wendy things tons to be shure...my wife knows abought my dressing but dose not approve...as i work twards getting her to come around
i recall a chat with one of my fav. girlferinds hereabought all the things and how mutch my wife would freek out if she had any clue as to how mutch i have...she (she so smart this girlfreind) told me you should have a small package of things to show her if she ever asks....hence the getting busted bag or what ever you might call it......

i thought abought it now what to put in it???/ so this is what i came up with
simple enough but not over wellming....

1. 1 bra

2. a couple of pantys

3.some stockings

4. two skirts

5. a coupple tops

6. a pair of heels

7. a pair of jeans

what would you put in a getting busted bag that you could show your so if she asked to see your things?????

and thanks girlfreind you know who you are ...J.J. ....................

StephanieCD
07-08-2005, 04:18 PM
I know I don't know your situation but I'd recommend against lieing. If she already knows and still disapproves I'm willing to bet lieing is one of the things she doesn't like about it. Then again... it's easy to talk the talk, now ain't it? So, sorry if I'm a bummer.

Stephenie
07-08-2005, 04:46 PM
I had to point to her closet when she asked. I only had a few thimgs of my own.

Billi49504
07-08-2005, 05:18 PM
My wife said, "Don't forget the wig."....Billi

Julie York
07-08-2005, 05:30 PM
I'd just put in my yellow nylon fluffy bunny outfit.

What?...What?.....

(I just want to be taken seriously by society! OK!!)

Wendy me
07-08-2005, 06:07 PM
My wife said, "Don't forget the wig."....Billi

no wig got my own hair..........

suzym4u
07-08-2005, 06:11 PM
I wouldn't hide it if she already knows you're CD'ing or that you have CD'ed.

What if one day she comes around and wants to support you and you unload your entire wardrobe on her after telling her you only had what was in your "getting busted bag"?

If she already knows, better to not hide anything from her then get caught in another lie about CD'ing.

If your wife is anything like my ex-wife, here biggest disappointment was that I hid things from her and lied about it, even after she found out. The lie was the fact that I didn't tell her about it to begin with, and then continued lying about it after she knew. She doesn't believe in "little white lies". To say nothing when you've done something wrong is just as good as lying about it when you are asked about it, as far as she was concerned.

Jonien
07-08-2005, 07:57 PM
Are we talking Female here with only 2 skirt I dont think so
Secondly what you may or maybe not is between you and your conscience but a lie :liar: become 2 :liar: :liar: lies then 4 a relationship is built on trust once that trust is gone every thing that was built around it will fall apart, can you live with that.
sorry but that is the way I see things

Jadeanne
07-08-2005, 10:42 PM
I told my wife a week after I started and she accepted it, primarily because I wasn't doing it behind her back and she let me borrow her clothes.

Now, 3 years later, she borrows dresses from me.

Jadeanne

Tiffy
07-09-2005, 12:26 AM
Wendy I would say do not hide it. Just be honest with her. It may sting a little at first, but in the long run I think it will be better for both of you.

April

Now where did I put that hairspray? :)

tiffanycd
07-09-2005, 12:50 AM
I would have to tell her I need more closet space, she (wife) takes up the whole thing :(
I have a small closet for my girl stuff downstairs. She does buy lots of my things so she knows what I have. Sometimes I put on something that I haven’t worn in a long time and out comes were did u get that?…you got it for me! :D ...lol
We share a few things…panty’s stockings bra, just peeked under the covers she’s wearing hers… dam I just love it when she has mine on. :p
In a few weeks we’ll be moving to some new digs and it has these huge walk-in’s I’ll have to save a few feet of closet space for my stuff…aw… male stuff that is.
Life is good
tiffany
btw i need some new makeup

Sharon
07-09-2005, 03:41 AM
I think that you should tell your wife the absolute truth about what you have in your possession, Wendy. But, recognizing your dilemma, I'd be willing to store the bulk of your clothing here so that you needn't lie to her or freak her out.
I'm just a few hours drive south of you, or a quick $39 plane trip, so you would be able to visit your things fairly regularly.

Just be sure to phone first. :D

crispy
07-09-2005, 04:47 AM
gee, some of you girls must live in a perfect world, but not wendy me or myself, obviously.

sorry, but many relationships depend upon white lies and pretences. When there is an extended family to consider, then the whole truth comes a sad second.

ChristineRenee
07-09-2005, 07:09 AM
Sorry...but I don't think the busted bag is a good idea sis. I agree with Jonien on this. Relationships are built on trust...and once that is gone it is very hard to get back. I know from our talks together that you want your wife to understand and accept Wendy. Deceiving her this way...even partially...is not going to help you further that cause if you are found out. Please think this one through carefully Wen.

Love you sis,
Chrissie:)

Jonien
07-09-2005, 07:19 AM
gee, some of you girls must live in a perfect world, but not wendy me or myself, obviously.

sorry, but many relationships depend upon white lies and pretences. When there is an extended family to consider, then the whole truth comes a sad second.

I unerstand were your coming from but too meany relationships are broken by little white lies as little white lies have to coverd up by big LIE'S.
Ovoid the question change the subject put another question in the way but for the sake of your relationship even a little lie if found out can be fatel

Wendy me
07-09-2005, 07:45 AM
ok i can understand the honesty thing, she knows that i cd...and outside of maybe like
5 or 6 halloween "coustems" she dosen't know abought my things..and yes over the years things were never told to her .. some things would make cding look like the least of things to worry abought (never cheated)...just thought the shock of her one day finding out that i have more things than most stores have might be eased a bit......

Originally Posted by crispy

sorry, but many relationships depend upon white lies and pretences. When there is an extended family to consider, then the whole truth comes a sad second

crispy i hear you....and i know i could get slamed for this but in sometimes (not all) the truth will hurt more than a little trip around it....

sometimes things are so complacted that we just can't always do what is right. with the cding i wan't to work it out with her .. but outher things just better left un told....

Deelite
07-09-2005, 02:20 PM
I am in the same situation as wendy, my GF knows that i CD but does not approve.

I so want her to be a part of my CDing but you have to tell lies occasionally to help the relationship and hopefully move things forward.

I made the mistake the other day of telling my GF the truth of what i had done that day, i had told her i had been out shopping for girly clothes, that did not go down well, and unfortunately i have had to lie since going out shopping for girly clothes.

I do envy some of you girls, that have supportive partners.

Dee.

Wendy me
07-09-2005, 02:27 PM
Dee huge understanding wendy hugs.......

Laura Jane
07-09-2005, 05:53 PM
On the related subject of organising your wardrobe, i've found buying the canvas type storage bags hep, because you can keep your girly stuff in these on your wardrobe shelves but zipped up and safe from a casual glance.

If you need to really hide stuff, the vaccum bags that you suck the air out of and they reduce in volume are great. Wrap your stuff in a sheet or a duvet and the zip up and suck the air out with your hoover and no one is gonna suspect that you ain't just storing bedding for winter!

Deelite
07-09-2005, 06:45 PM
Wendy,

Thanks hon.

Dee. :)

crispy
07-09-2005, 10:26 PM
I unerstand were your coming from but too meany relationships are broken by little white lies as little white lies have to coverd up by big LIE'S.
Ovoid the question change the subject put another question in the way but for the sake of your relationship even a little lie if found out can be fatel
please understand that some of us have already been found out, and the marriage continues because of the pretences put up by both parties, which avoid confronting issues that would cause implosion.

ultimatums have been given, threats made ........ there is a choice between the truth followed by break-up and a continuing mutual understanding that maintains a family home and some security and friendship for the couple. OK, so trust may have been compromised but there are still reasons to stay together.

as I said before, we do not all live in that perfect world.

Clare
07-10-2005, 07:36 AM
ultimatums have been given, threats made ........ there is a choice between the truth followed by break-up and a continuing mutual understanding that maintains a family home and some security and friendship for the couple. OK, so trust may have been compromised but there are still reasons to stay together.

Crispy, i'm with you on this point. I am, and always have been, a strong believer in the truth always comes first, regardless of the issue.

However, after many visits to a therapist over my own recent relationship breakdown, i now realise that sometimes in extreme circumstances, there is a strong case to support your statement.

If there is a way to maintain the most important facets of our lives (family, socially, work) by making allowanaces for awkward circumstances in a relationship, i think that those options should be explored for the mutual benefit of all concerned.

Christine

crispy
07-10-2005, 10:39 PM
Crispy, i'm with you on this point. I am, and always have been, a strong believer in the truth always comes first, regardless of the issue.

However, after many visits to a therapist over my own recent relationship breakdown, i now realise that sometimes in extreme circumstances, there is a strong case to support your statement.

If there is a way to maintain the most important facets of our lives (family, socially, work) by making allowanaces for awkward circumstances in a relationship, i think that those options should be explored for the mutual benefit of all concerned.

Christine
thanks for your understanding, babe :)