PDA

View Full Version : Oh my god!!!

JulieP
06-15-2009, 02:40 PM
ok i live in an apartment and was haveing some issues with the hot wather and on of the toilets. well i totally forgot that today was the day they were comming to fix them. they didn't bat an eye or miss a step. at least one bright spot in my day today.

Miranda09
06-15-2009, 02:41 PM
Must have looked pretty convincing!!!! ;)

JulieP
06-15-2009, 02:44 PM
face maybe, but no chance on the voice. as far as i know they could be laughing there butts off outside the apartment, but they at least had the respect to talk and listen to me while here. confidence up 10 points. :D

Deborah Jane
06-15-2009, 03:02 PM
Good on ya Julie :)
It sounds like you handled it with well

decoratorpro
06-15-2009, 03:04 PM
way to go Julie. Great start on getting out in your own apartment.

JulieP
06-15-2009, 03:08 PM
he called me Ma'am! i feel like rudolf in the christmas special, "I'M CUTE! SHE SAID I'M CUTE!" there is no drug legal or not that can match the high i'm on right now.

Christina Horton
06-15-2009, 03:34 PM
never had that happen. But it does not matter cuz I walk outside of my closet anyway. Ya know out of doors. I do sometimes order pizzia after I get home and pay for I'd dressed. I shocked the one guy who's delivered to my apt before. He never said a word but I could see the shock in his eyes. The next time I ordered he saw me in drab and again said nothing. I can see he would like to but he's to much the gentelman. LOL

Margot
06-15-2009, 03:59 PM
But did they get your plumbing going? that's all they came to do. I'm sure they've seen it all.
Margot

sissystephanie
06-15-2009, 04:06 PM
Two weeks ago I answered the door for the Pizza man, without thinking that the white skirt I had on was almost transparent when backlighted. And of course with me standing in the dark entrance hall with the lighted kitchen behind me he got the full view of my bright red lace panties! His eyes kept going from my cleavage, which also was showing well, to my lower region! The poor guy could hardly stammer out the price! LOL!

:hugs::hugs: