PDA

View Full Version : I Am Proud To Be Transgendered

tricia_uktv
06-15-2009, 03:36 PM
Hi All,

I am Tricia, I am She, I am who I wan't to be!

I have read so many negative comments recently and I can't take reading any more!

Sorry about the exclamation marks.

I walk openly and honestly, I am myself in whatever I do. I love doing it to death, I love the comments I love my attitude and replies. Its me being the person I really am, not someone I was conditioned into being.

I know from experience that it takes effort and essentially a huge load of guts to get where I am. But girls, get out there, you will be amazed, its not half as hard as you think.

Next weekend I will have four days (taken the Friday and Monday off work) when I will be out there, dressed, made-up, with a smile on my face (and a song in my heart). It is so much fun! And we honestly can all do it if we have the will, the attitude and the confidence - but it takes time.

So go out there and play, don't be frightened but be aware of the problems you may find. Smile, be happy, be fun, be girly. Thats what we want and the more of us that can do that the stronger we will become.

Lets all have fun! And I love fun,

Girly Sara
06-15-2009, 03:47 PM
I second your comments, hun. Well said.

Sara xxxx

sissystephanie
06-15-2009, 03:56 PM
Hi, Tricia! I, for one, am proud of you! You know who and what you are and you are definitely not afraid to express it.

I am somewhat the same. I do not consider myself to be transgendered, because I know for sure that no matter what I wearing there is a man underneath. I am a CROSSDRESSER!!Nothing more and nothing less! Not the slightest desire to be a woman, other than wearing feminine clothes. When my late wife was alive and did my makeup and fixed my wig I did go out totally passing! Now that she is gone, I go out as a guy in a skirt. Totally dressed, from the skin out including shoes, but no wig and no makeup! Just a man in women's clothing. Sure I get looks! Do I care?? Not for a second!! AS I already said, I am a CROSSDRESSER and proud of it!:)

:hugs::hugs:

vivianann
06-15-2009, 04:01 PM
I second that also Tricia, you are singing the same tune that I have been singing, I am very proud to be transgendered, and I love the attention I get when I am out in public. I have had so many wonderful experiences when out in public dressed enfemme. And like you from my experiences it is easier than I could have ever imagined, we need to get out and have a fun with it gurls. I do almost everyday.

Miranda09
06-15-2009, 04:04 PM
I second those thoughts Tricia. Sometimes I just feel like getting completely done up, head out into the world and shout out ..This is who I am.....get over it!!!! :)

Dana
06-15-2009, 04:10 PM
Hi All,

I have read so many negative comments recently and I can't take reading any more!

Sorry about the exclamation marks.

I walk openly and honestly, I am myself in whatever I do. I love doing it to death, I love the comments I love my attitude and replies. Its me being the person I really am, not someone I was conditioned into being.

I know from experience that it takes effort and essentially a huge load of guts to get where I am. But girls, get out there, you will be amazed, its not half as hard as you think.

Next weekend I will have four days (taken the Friday and Monday off work) when I will be out there, dressed, made-up, with a smile on my face (and a song in my heart). It is so much fun! And we honestly can all do it if we have the will, the attitude and the confidence - but it takes time.

So go out there and play, don't be frightened but be aware of the problems you may find. Smile, be happy, be fun, be girly. Thats what we want and the more of us that can do that the stronger we will become.

Lets all have fun! And I love fun,

This is the time of my Life!

Deedee Dupree
06-15-2009, 04:13 PM
Tricia, I'm with you 100%.

And as Thornton Wilder said:

"My advice to "you" is not to inquire why or whither, but just enjoy your ice cream while it's on your plate." :)

trannie T
06-15-2009, 05:54 PM
I am neither proud nor ashamed to be a crossdresser. It is just a part of me that I can not control, just as I am right handed and have blue eyes. As the great philosopher once said, "I yam what I yam." and I am comfortable with that.

dawnmarrie1961
06-15-2009, 06:06 PM
Tricia, I am proud of you. You know who you are. How many people do you know that can honestly say that?

" I am ...(You fill in the blank) HEAR ME ROAR!!!!!"

Gabrielle Hermosa
06-15-2009, 06:08 PM
Hi All,

Awesome!!! :)

You know - negativity does come around here in waves it seems. But you'll get none of that from me. I LOVE who I am. I LOVE being a girly crossdresser! I wouldn't trade this for anything, ever! :)

Celebrate your lives, ladies!

Kate Simmons
06-15-2009, 06:11 PM
I understand what you are saying Tricia but in my own case don't limit myself to being CD, TG or whatever. I am many more things than that(some hard to comprehend) and different things to different people. I will say I am proud of the fact that I have balanced my feelings and integrated them to the point of no longer being afraid or ashamed of them and am therefore always myself regardless of outside appearance.:)

dawnmarrie1961
06-15-2009, 06:12 PM
Awesome!!! :)

You know - negativity does come around here in waves it seems. But you'll get none of that from me. I LOVE who I am. I LOVE being a girly crossdresser! I wouldn't trade this for anything, ever! :)

Celebrate your lives, ladies!

Whahoo! Another satisfied shopper!!!!:D

Gabrielle Hermosa
06-15-2009, 06:13 PM
Whahoo! Another satisfied shopper!!!!:D

Yes, VERY satisfied! :)

I never went shopping for this though. I had no say in the matter. The way I see it, I simply won the lottery! :dance:

dawnmarrie1961
06-15-2009, 06:33 PM
Gabby,(hope you don't mind the familiarity) it is always refreshing to hear from someone who is , like me, at peace with one's self. It is a state of tranquility that is sought by so many yet attained by so few.

Here's hoping that all who seek it shall find there way to it in due time & with the least amount of trouble and heart aches.

I tip my beer glass to all of you that are making the journey.
Godspeed.

Nicki B
06-15-2009, 06:48 PM

The first hurdle you have to cross is to give yourself permission to be yourself - the person you want to be?

Many here don't seem able to do that, because they're not able to like the idea - which, surely, is all about conditioning..

It can be beaten. :)

battybattybats
06-16-2009, 04:07 AM
Developing pride in who we are and in our community is needed to oppose nullify and overcome Internalised Transphobia.

Conciously I am proud to be Transgender. I'm still working on embeding that in my unconcious but I'm making steady progress.

Georgia Rose
06-16-2009, 05:46 AM
Hey I'm very happy with who I am. Seems to me too many people sweat over the small stuff rather than just getting on with life.
:drink:

tricia_uktv
06-16-2009, 02:45 PM
I understand what you are saying Tricia but in my own case don't limit myself to being CD, TG or whatever. I am many more things than that(some hard to comprehend) and different things to different people. I will say I am proud of the fact that I have balanced my feelings and integrated them to the point of no longer being afraid or ashamed of them and am therefore always myself regardless of outside appearance.:)

Arianna, your right. In being Tricia I've tried to strip away all the conditioning within but some will still remain. I still love soccer, cricket, real ale (you don't know about that over there), refuse to drink with a straw and I still adore hot curries. Balance is I think the key. But now I love clothes, make-up fashion, shoes, and .....

Being myself :)

Its such fun out there!

Jennifer Marie P.
06-16-2009, 02:52 PM
Don't worry about anything it's the person you want to be and just enjoy it just go out there and enjoy your female self.

Michelle 2774
06-17-2009, 12:10 AM
I have purged myself many times over the years - and really thought that I had it licked- but the desire still kicks in. Ratherthan suppress my desires, I had come out to my family and to certain frineds who I knew would not leave be because of it.

I have just started again, and the feeling of contentment and happiness have truly never been better. I oftentimes underdress - which to me was unthinkable several years ago. I have told my family, my sisters and my parents because I thought they should know the "real me!"

I was ashamed, and felt alone because I thought my desires were perverted - instead of being reall just another part of me. Today I did something unthinkable just a few months ago. AND I AM SO PROUD OF MYSELF!

I walked from my subway stop in Manhattan (several blocks I might add) and changed my shoes from my normal male attire sneakers to a nice set of ballet slippers! I had on my stockings which were clearly visible if anyone wanted to see - but I did not care. I felt right and happy with myself - and that really is the issue - if you are happy with yourself!

Although I would be scared to do this in another forum (like work!) I realize what I am! I am a cross-dresser and a transvestite.

And I love me!!!!!!

I love all of you girls/women who have the faith and courage to live out your dreams!!!!!

:love:

Carrie R
06-17-2009, 02:15 AM
I've had such horrible self esteem much of my life, but lately things have really turned around for me. I used to wonder how people aquired a sense of pride, the support I have received here has helped me to come out to practically everyone I know! I haven't lost any friends! Life is good! I thank everyone here for their support!

nancigirl
06-17-2009, 09:45 AM
Tricia, that was a wonderful posting! It can't help but brighten up the day for all of us.

Nancy

pamela_a
06-17-2009, 10:15 AM
Thank you Tricia, very well said. I agree with you completely.

-Pam-

Christina89
06-17-2009, 10:24 AM
i am also a transgender and i am proud of it. only thing i don't kno is if i want to have a sex change operation.

Nicki B
06-17-2009, 12:45 PM
I still adore hot curries. Balance is I think the key.

Particularly when sitting on the loo, the following morning? :heehee:

tricia_uktv
06-17-2009, 03:36 PM
i am also a transgender and i am proud of it. only thing i don't kno is if i want to have a sex change operation.

Neither do I Lara and its dead scary to even think about it. I guess we bide our time until we know. I am quite happy where I am for now!

And Nikki, you know I'm always perfectly bananced ha-ha

Christina89
06-18-2009, 12:13 AM
i've thought about it many a times but then lose thought of it. scary thing with me is that i'm a transgender but i'm straight.

Nicki B
06-18-2009, 12:30 PM
And Nikki, you know I'm always perfectly bananced ha-ha

Carribean, or Indian curry?

:banana:

gennee
06-18-2009, 12:48 PM
Hey, Tricia. You speak my language. I'm out a lot and very proud to be transgender.

Gennee

:thumbsup:

tricia_uktv
06-18-2009, 05:16 PM
Carribean, or Indian curry?

:banana:

God, I love a Sari :)