PDA

View Full Version : I did it!

JulieP
06-15-2009, 04:49 PM
took about a min but i left the apartment for the first time. i went straight to payless for a handbag. the saleswoman was really nice to me. on the way back i stopped at the mailboxes which is right next to the pool. then out of nowhere a cute guy started to hit on me, ME!? i just turned my head towards him and smiled. then he motioned for me to go over to him, i just smiled somemore and motioned no. so he started to come to me, i darn near ran to the car to get home. maybe sometime down the road i'll be more open to a guy but right now i don't think so. this day has had it's ups and downs but it seems to be ending real good.

DinaMature
06-15-2009, 04:57 PM
bravo /standclapping bravo

I can imagine, feeling so bold, full of butterflies all ready and then some dude hits on you!! roflzomg ... could it get it any more challenging!?!?!

trannie T
06-15-2009, 04:57 PM
It is a big first step when we venture out for the first time. So happy that you had a good experience.

JulieP
06-15-2009, 05:15 PM
if i had been made and or something it might have been the last time for quite a while.

dawnmarrie1961
06-15-2009, 05:36 PM
Way to go!!! You ROCK, Girl!!!
But do be careful. Once I accidently got into a car , thought I knew the driver. Next thing I knew he was asking me to do things a lady just doesn't do! Thankfully I always carry my three throwing knives with me.(Everything always works better in threes.) Just in case. He quicky stopped the car. Apologized to me and let me go. Some guys can be so stupid!

JulieP
06-15-2009, 05:39 PM
i would never get into a car with someone i didn't know. and i think if i had actually spoke he'd have turned white as a ghost :devil:

Bobbi Em
06-15-2009, 05:41 PM
if i had been made and or something it might have been the last time for quite a while.

Getting made is half the fun if you handle it right. Because it's your chance to say "Yeap, this is me. I do whatever I want, whenever I want. What are YOU hiding?"....Freedom is a very enviable commodity!

Seriously Huge Congrats...The longest minute I ever had was the first time trying to get out the door. One of the (not tragically) sad minutes, was my first trip back inside when that first time ended.

Bobbi

Kate17
06-15-2009, 07:49 PM
These are the times you will always remember - bravo !

Billijo49504
06-15-2009, 08:15 PM
Congrads for the very big first step. And too bad you didn't have pepper spray for that person..:hugs::drink:..BJ

Carly D.
06-15-2009, 08:22 PM
Confrontation... for me I wanted contact with anyone while dressed either full or just wearing my booties when I did wear them out.. confrontation not so much.. I didn't want anyone to say anything to me in anyway.. and that's how it went down as well.. I don't know what I would have done or do in the future should some body want to tell me what they think of me dressed up either good or bad...

JulieP
06-15-2009, 08:35 PM
Congrads for the very big first step. And too bad you didn't have pepper spray for that person..:hugs::drink:..BJ

thank you and as for pepper spray, he was too cute. :o

Confrontation... for me I wanted contact with anyone while dressed either full or just wearing my booties when I did wear them out.. confrontation not so much.. I didn't want anyone to say anything to me in anyway.. and that's how it went down as well.. I don't know what I would have done or do in the future should some body want to tell me what they think of me dressed up either good or bad...

i wasn't scared of the confrontation, i was scared of my voice mostly. if my voice matched my appearance i may have stayed and flirted more with him.

Chrissie P
06-16-2009, 06:48 AM
Congrats !!

The more you go out the more comfortable you will be, and the more comfortable you are the more natural you are.

I love just going out, blending in with the crowd and not being noticed too much.

Guys WILL look, so keep that in mind. Just do what all of the other women do... ignore them !!

Have fun !!

Honeygirl
06-16-2009, 08:48 AM
'Go Girl'

Way to go you! That took real courage. I admire you.

Hugs
Honey:)

TGMarla
06-16-2009, 08:49 AM
That's a pretty cool experience, Julie. I'll bet you still have a glow from it!