PDA

View Full Version : You won't belive what I just did LOL

Christina Horton
06-15-2009, 09:02 PM
Sit rep.

Ok I am broke down in Regina SK. I took a motel for the night. I ordered a pizzia, I decided to (not) get out of my night gown. :eek: on the phone I told the guy that I will give the pizzia guy something to talk about.

You see I was not fully dressed just my night gown. Well he came and went. He never even bat an eye , I gave him a good tip. So was I wrong to do that.

I don't care who knows. I have long painted nails 24/7 and get more looks with that then any thing I do. Even when I an dressed shopping etc. Why did I do it....... Well I think cuz I am going to have a big bill at the Freightliner , I think I needed a lift to my sprit. I got it. I am still chuckling.

I am sure some of you all will say it was a dum thing to do but the way I see it is , I got a lift out of it and he got a good funny story out of it LOL. If you did not like what I did well to bad. It's my life and I will live it the way I want. LOL I am defending my self before you all do it first LOL. :heehee:

Well it's done if your in Regina and hear about it you know who was the one who did it.

I have no prob in reading what you think just please be nice about it kk. See ya all later.

trannie T
06-15-2009, 09:15 PM
You did good. The pizza guy got a decent tip and a story to tell the other pizza folks.

Sophie Lynne
06-15-2009, 09:22 PM
The tip is where it's at on that job. But yeah, the story helps. :)

kellycan27
06-15-2009, 10:10 PM
I thought it was a cute story. And if it made you day a little brighter...all the better.
:hugs:
Kelly

GaleWarning
06-15-2009, 10:32 PM
:brolleyes:

Teri Jean
06-15-2009, 10:32 PM
Sometimes our psycy needs to be given a boost and although it may have been silly at the time the chuckles are well worth it. Last halloween at work did it for me so why not. Congratulations.

Keli

sissystephanie
06-15-2009, 10:34 PM
Good for you, Christina! You did not do a thing wrong.

Your story is similar to mine on another thread. I answered the door to a Pizza man wearing a sheer white skirt that became translucent when backlighted. Well, I was standing in a dark entrance hall with the bright kitchen light behind me. The poor guy didn't know where to look!! My red silk lace panties showed up pretty well! Of course, with no wig or makeup he knew I was a man!:heehee: Oh yes, I was also wearing a very low cut top! See my avatar for further explanation!

Persephone
06-16-2009, 12:44 AM
Ok I am broke down in Regina SK. I took a motel for the night.

Sorry to hear about the breakdown, Christina. Sounds like you were able to maintain a cheerful spirit throughout. Hope Freightliner doesn't turn into Frightliner when you see the bill.

Hugs,
Persephone.

RobertaM
06-16-2009, 01:55 AM
You silly girl, But pretty funny all the same.

Marijka
06-16-2009, 02:04 AM
cute, at least he got an eyeful, and you got to relieve the expected tension from Fruitha
uler> ha.ha.
Hugs,
Marijka

GaleWarning
06-16-2009, 05:14 AM
I have been trying to figure out just how your actions can be thought of as being beneficial to the CDing or transgender community. How do you see it as part of our aim to gain acceptance amongst the wider community?

For the life of me, I cannot.
Why try to scare the pizza guy?

Selfish! Dum!

Honeygirl
06-16-2009, 08:56 AM
No-one was hurt, the pizza guy made a good tip, you felt better after a tough day, I see no problem?

If your ever back that way again you might get your pizza delivered in less than 10 minutes!!!! :)

Hugs
Honey

Jaydee
06-16-2009, 11:56 AM
While your story may not have helped the long term goal of greater acceptance by society, I don't think it harmed it either.

You might be surprised what delivery people see, much as medical professionals. When I was in college, I worked at a Holiday Inn, delivering room service. I was truly surprised the first time that a woman answered the door in the nude, but this happened numerous times. I realized they were just trying to get a rise (no pun intended) out of me. I treated them just like any other customer. It was common enough that after a while I didn't even tell my co-workers.

Hope your truck is better.

Jaydee

Daintre
06-16-2009, 02:05 PM
At one time I was a property tax assessor which meant inspecting homes for tax purposes. I will only say that what I saw on the job was at times very educational. What people do in their own homes or motel rooms is their business, and it shouldn't matter to any one else.

sometimes_miss
06-16-2009, 02:49 PM
I worked as a delivery man on and off quite a lot when I was younger to help make ends meet, and saw all kinds of things. And, I really didn't care. The 'stories' I told were about the cheap customers that didn't tip me appropriately, not about all the things I saw in their houses. It's nothing personal, it's just business.

Yes, it's all about the money. Who needs stories to tell, just take your merchandise, and pay us. We have another delivery to make, and our tips will be better when we arrive promptly. Thank you sir/miss/madam, enjoy you're pizza/sandwich/chicken, it's been a pleasure doing business with you, have a nice day, here's our menu, please order again. Bye! (with a nice smile). As delivery people, we quickly learn not to take offense to anything about the customer, never to look surprised, always be polite and we get better tips that way.

trannie T
06-16-2009, 02:58 PM
Be nice to people with crappy jobs, give them a good tip, give them a good show. Make their lives a little happier.

cindym5_04
06-16-2009, 03:16 PM
I remember working as a cashier once at a college bookstore when a girl who was quite well-endowed came up to my register with her basket of textbooks and a VERY sheer shirt w/o bra. She kept leaning over my register and would do a little shimmy and be very flirty. I knew she was a) trying to get a rise out of me (possibly literally) and b) trying to distract me enough to give her a discount. I maintained myself, as I had just started working there, and rang up her stuff like I would anyone else and at the full price. I just ended up with a free show.

Sammy777
06-18-2009, 02:57 AM
That is a great little story.
The pizza guy a tip and a show, you got a giggle and dinner. :D

I see nothing you did as a "harm" to you, the pizza guy or anybody else, despite what others may think.

PS: There are still plenty of regular guys out there that wear nightshirts.
So maybe yours wasn't plaid and flannel, who really cares, lol.

Christina Horton
06-27-2009, 11:24 AM
I have been trying to figure out just how your actions can be thought of as being beneficial to the CDing or transgender community. How do you see it as part of our aim to gain acceptance amongst the wider community?

For the life of me, I cannot.
Why try to scare the pizza guy?

Selfish! Dum!

I never said it was to further out cause , But if you think about it it does cuz he got a laugh out of it so I think I did further the cuz he had a good experience so how bad can it be? EH!!!!!