PDA

View Full Version : Wet Crossdressing

wetlook crossdresser
06-16-2009, 07:30 PM
Hi, I'm Chris from Vancouver, B.C. has anyone out there tried getting wet in women"s street clothes? I'd be interested to know your thoughts one way of the other. It is a major turn on for me and a few of my local friends who go out and swim in local water spots or in one Vancouver indoor pool during public swim sessions. We find the pleasurable feel of women's clothing dry intensifies when wet and makes the colours stronger and more vivid. Lots of fun.

dawnmarrie1961
06-16-2009, 07:57 PM
You gota be friggen kidding me?!!!
What the....
I thought you ment bathing suits when i fisrt readed the thread.
Hey I guess it gets the laundry done any how.
But i'll stiff to my wirly pool washer.
To eek is own I guesp.

Joni Marie Cruz
06-16-2009, 08:01 PM
Whatever butters your boat. Or is it floats your toast? I always get em mixed up.

Hugs...Joni Mari

trannie T
06-16-2009, 08:08 PM
Up there 'wet' is an ever present condition. I do not see why anyone would wish to get any wetter. You give a whole new dimension to a wet T shirt contest.

Alice B
06-16-2009, 08:20 PM
I dribbled some of my drink on my blouse. Does that count?:heehee:

JulieP
06-16-2009, 08:56 PM
um.......ok. you kids have fun. :straightface:

Teri Jean
06-16-2009, 09:03 PM
Well that will have to be tested out. Hey don't knock it until you try it. I mean have you ever seen a striking woman who was caught in a rain shower and her clothes are stuck to her body and yes the colors are so much richer? I would think it could be a turn on but the temp outside would have to be a little warmer before I tried it. The box has been opened a little wider. Thanks

Keli

Sammy777
06-16-2009, 09:25 PM
So is this what you are talking about? (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0088933/)

http://www.scifi-movies.com/images/c/cocoon1985film/affiche2.jpg

I was wondering something though.
What happens if your clothes become see through after your wet and people can see what color panties your wearing.
Do you just run out after your done or do you use the guys or girls pool locker rooms to change in?

NoraTV
06-16-2009, 09:37 PM
...but I am intrigued.

Tamara Croft
06-16-2009, 09:40 PM
Just go outside when it rains... same thing :rolleyes:

Joni Marie Cruz
06-16-2009, 09:45 PM
Do you know how hard water stains are to get out of silk?

Hugs...Joni Mari

sissystephanie
06-16-2009, 10:05 PM
Having grown up in the Pacific Northwest, I can say, yes I have definitely gotten wet while dressed in womans clothes! More than once, but never on purpose. Sometimes you know it is going to rain, and sometimes it just "dumps!"

And yes, water stains on silk are almost impossible to get out!! I have two nice blouses if you want evidence! One of them I dyed a different color so I could still wear it. The other one is still stained.:sad:

Jessica Who
06-16-2009, 10:32 PM
No way, I like to stay dry no matter how I'm dressed, unless I have a bathing suit on

CindyT
06-16-2009, 11:37 PM
Sounds interesting.... I may just have to try it!

goofus
06-16-2009, 11:49 PM
i've worn pantyhose in the bathtub a few times...it's an interesting feeling :)

RobertaM
06-17-2009, 01:10 AM
ladies, i have actually met chris at a party, not wet thou at the time.

He told me of his passion,, i went WTF.. but hey i am planning to join him one night with my cashmire pink bouse and lycra pink mini.

When in rome.......

Carrie R
06-17-2009, 02:01 AM
I'd hate to ruin my stuff! I used to get soaked completely back when I used to have a paper route, it really sucked!

Bobbi Em
06-17-2009, 02:50 AM
I'm in no rush to chase rain showers, but have often hopped into the shower wearing a variety of delicates.

Lather, rinse, repeat...

Bobbi

Phyliss
06-17-2009, 03:14 AM
I do hope you remove your heels at least.

I guess if the material is kinda "wash and wear" it might be interesting for those who are interested. Never really gave it much thought.

Deborah Jane
06-17-2009, 04:13 AM
:brolleyes::brolleyes:

Some days i think i've seen it all, then something like this appears

Oh well, each to their own :)

dutch-anita
06-17-2009, 04:29 AM
yeh, I have worn lingerie/stockings/nightgown in the shower and it sticks to your body in a nice way but it's not a turn on for me

Christina89
06-17-2009, 05:32 AM
i sometimes shower in two piece bikinis and i love it so much.

karynspanties
06-17-2009, 07:49 AM
ummmm, ok...........ahhhhhh........wow!

Steffie-Lee
06-17-2009, 10:57 AM
There is no bigger turn on for me than a "WET STEFFIE" All dressed up to the nines, makeup, stockings, heels, frilly undies, a pretty dress, even a wig... Now into the pool; with a garden hose; or just take a walk in a thunder storm get soaked...... Feel the wetness.... Try it Gurls, you just might discover a new enjoyment.... :)

Billijo49504
06-17-2009, 05:17 PM
D you get that Drip Drip Drip!!!!BJ:tongueout

Carly D.
06-17-2009, 06:14 PM
I was looking at this video on youtube and this guy put on like six pairs of pantyhose at the same time.. and I thought while he was doing this about the time I put on some of my old and runny pantyhose and tights and I think I put on like twenty pair at the same time (one pair over the next).. and if it would have been the winter I probably would have gone outside in the snow to see if I could even feel the snow at all.. but it was summer and I instead got in the shower and wore them till they were soaked.. WARNING : DON'T DO THAT!! every pair started to get tight on my body and was tricky to get them off.. anyway I also wore not one but two pairs of shoes into the tub while taking a shower (filled the tub then stepped into the ankle deep water and took a shower) while wearing shoes and hose.. why?? I love shoes but these were just odd shoes that I had and they got tossed that day anyway.. Why?? this is just some of my odd cross dressing behavior.. that's really all I can say...

wetlook crossdresser
06-17-2009, 10:16 PM
OK, many interesting responses to my inquiry. Some of you are more daring than others but let me say this. If you enjoy the feel of different materials against your skin, would you not have this sensation intensified if you were in a denser medium such as water? Obviously unless you want to wreck the stuff you don't wear delicate fabrics but try the various synthetics such as nylon, polyester satin, cotton lycra, etc. I have found this stuff holds up to water without damage. Some people feel smothered with clothes on in water but there are many of us who feel we are being hugged all over when wet in clothes in water. It brings out a whole new dimension experience. Worth a try!

Deborah Jane
06-20-2009, 12:43 PM
I was outside just now in Sandra and Nigellas back garden when it started raining ..... I'm wearing a pink polkadot micro skirt, black glittery top and black opaque tights

I found the experiance made me very

WET

Nigella
06-20-2009, 12:47 PM
i was outside just now in sandra and nigellas back garden when it started raining ..... I'm wearing a pink polkadot micro skirt, black glittery top and black opaque tights

i found the experiance made me very

wet

omg - tmi

AllieSummers
06-20-2009, 04:49 PM
I really think this is more like a fetish. I love the feeling of tight clothes. Some like it so much that they get into the shower with clothes or maybe pantyhose. I'm not into it but could see where it comes from.

I have had a wet t-shirt on and it feels great. Don't think I would want to be fully clothed.

Kisses,

Allie

RobertaM
06-20-2009, 07:11 PM
Chris, you seem to have developed quite a following ,

OMG i so have to join you on one of your Monday night swims,,
but wow , kinda freaking me out, and hey I push the envelope some times!

Scotty
06-21-2009, 12:33 AM
I know what is meant!!!
I was wearing my sun dress one day, stopped by at night after a 40 mile drive and jumped in the lake - was pretty awesome....

Then I got my bikini on and went swimming - couple ot her people showed up and I just walked out - no weird looks - nothing.

Yeah it's kinda neat, only did it once tho..

andy6432668
06-21-2009, 09:07 AM
I love to get wet and/or messy with food while dressed feels great. On a hot day I had a ice cream shop server dump a ice cream cone in my blouse nice and messy and best of all cool.

Nicki B
06-21-2009, 10:01 AM
but hey i am planning to join him one night with my cashmire pink bouse and lycra pink mini.

I just hope the colours don't run... :heehee:

patricia 402
06-21-2009, 10:43 AM
one of my faverite things to do is stand in the rain in my bra and pantie and full slip it clings to your body and feels sexier than i can discibe YA BABY!!!!:battingeyelashes:

Colleen03
06-24-2009, 01:43 AM
I shower in my 1 pieces... feels very hot & sexy ;)

Deb The Brunette
06-24-2009, 02:37 AM
yeah it is a strange thing... I came off stage after a particularly hot gig (remember I'm a drummer) and instead of going back to the dressing room I went out of the stage door to cool off but straight into a rain storm, :umbrella: my thin stage outfit got soaked and stuck to me but I didn't really care as it cooled me off, but yes it was somewhat a little erotic too, the looks/remarks I got from the rest of the band when I returned to the dressing room were ...erm.. interesting. :o :cute:

pattyv
06-24-2009, 02:54 AM
Hi Chris: It is not my style. But then my style is not everyone's.
Enjoy your swims. I respect and support you.

Hugs.

Laura.

Brianna1
06-24-2009, 08:17 AM
To anyone who thinks it will wreck the clothes...obviously it depends on what's in the water...but if you wash your clothes (one hopes we all do) is swimming in them any different? Other than the fact that it's not advisable to get in the washing machine with the clothes :eek:
Sure some fabrics you don't wash/clean with water but the rest of them would be ok.
I think it's fun to do stuff that you aren't supposed to do and I couldn't keep out of puddles as a kid. If nothing else adds to the excitement then the danger of being discovered does!

Someday I'd like to go for a walk in a tropical rainstorm (Northern Australia), the rain is warm...just like having a shower without the soap.

linnea
06-24-2009, 10:23 AM
I don't try to get wet in my street clothes; I love to swim and lounge in my fem swimming suit. I worry about water marks on my clothes, especially anything silky, but I do live in the Pacific Northwest where getting wet is often unavoidable if one is out and about.

Cary
06-24-2009, 10:35 AM
You gota be friggen kidding me?!!!
What the....
I thought you ment bathing suits when i fisrt readed the thread.
Hey I guess it gets the laundry done any how.
But i'll stiff to my wirly pool washer.
To eek is own I guesp.

I couldn't agree more!

anda_mouse
06-24-2009, 04:14 PM
yes i have gotten wet in fem clothes and yes it is fun and feels great!

Wrenchette
06-24-2009, 06:27 PM
Just go outside when it rains... same thing :rolleyes:

What's this 'rain' you speak of? :o

digitallonestar
07-25-2009, 02:46 AM
nice to see you got the same pityful welcoming i did.

well..just to but acouple heads here in the face of some pretty pathetic ignorance.

i swim in all my fem clothes, my dresses, tights, bra's my boots, i love feeling the water leak past the lace holes or through the zippers then slowly rise up the shafts.

and as for the soap comments and such people. stuff your ignorance. sure some of you find this werid or odd. but sod off, it's not your money buying our clothes and we enjoy doing as we please.

as a mod said in my thread that got closed on my request because of this pathetic vain of ignorance.

"thanks for the nice warm welcoming"

or should i say cold and rude.

AmberDay
07-25-2009, 04:09 AM
nice to see you got the same pityful welcoming i did.

well..just to but acouple heads here in the face of some pretty pathetic ignorance.

i swim in all my fem clothes, my dresses, tights, bra's my boots, i love feeling the water leak past the lace holes or through the zippers then slowly rise up the shafts.

and as for the soap comments and such people. stuff your ignorance. sure some of you find this werid or odd. but sod off, it's not your money buying our clothes and we enjoy doing as we please.

as a mod said in my thread that got closed on my request because of this pathetic vain of ignorance.

"thanks for the nice warm welcoming"

or should i say cold and rude.

umm....I think that sometimes people take things a little too personally. It was posted in a public forum, which invites discussion, which means people will talk about it. It didn't say 'people who enjoy getting wet while wearing women's clothing only respond.' I could be wrong so please correct me, but I didn't see one person claim that it was wrong nor odd. Nor did they make fun of WetCrossdressing. Debra Jane said it best "to each their own." Nobody critized the poster. Some people will find ways to have fun in a post and there is nothing wrong with that as long as it isn't offensive. I'll be honest and say I smiled at the Cacoon poster. Don't take things so personally. I don't. Nobody said being odd was wrong. You will find that there are all types of people on here. You will find some of the stuff they do a little odd. Some crossdressers find it odd that I quote Abraham Lincoln and Newt Gingrich.
And you know, that is okay.

:2c:
Amber

Kristen-Gaye
07-25-2009, 04:38 AM
I'd hate to ruin a good pair of heels by getting them drenched but hey, that's just me! :straightface:

Felicia
07-25-2009, 05:54 AM
I always like to go our on a rainy day or evening, but always do it with an umbrella.

AlysonCD
07-31-2009, 10:16 PM
I have gotten wet and/or messy more times then I can remember. I have loads of outfits that have been bought for the sole purpose of getting wet in(including shoes) I live in MS so when it rains here, it's usually warm. But I also have a pool I can swim in. I just spent this week in TN with my job and every night I'd take a long shower in a different outfit. Have gone out partially dressed at night(no makeup or wig) when it's raining here and would stop in secluded places and walk around a bit and let the rain soak me. Like someone else on here said, don't knock it until you've tried it as it can be/is a very erotic and sensual thing. (I think this is the most I've ever posted..lol)

Crysten
07-31-2009, 10:37 PM
I continuously keep myself semi-submerged in some gelatinous liquid that I have. Does this count? I carry it around with me for emergency purposes.

**dressed or not**

Crysten :)

suit
08-01-2009, 06:00 AM
I continuously keep myself semi-submerged in some gelatinous liquid that I have. Does this count? I carry it around with me for emergency purposes.

oohhhh intersting idea, joy jelly soaked panty hose ..covered in lip gloss would make realy tight slippery shinny legs....make silk reflection panty hose ooooohh so nise ! :)

wetleggings
08-15-2009, 09:36 AM
I have tried it and enjoy it alot!

Jeanna
08-15-2009, 10:08 AM
I've tested "those waters" felt good. but it really messed up my makeup. Swimming in a bikini, now that rocks!

wetleggings
08-15-2009, 12:42 PM
I really think this is more like a fetish. I love the feeling of tight clothes. Some like it so much that they get into the shower with clothes or maybe pantyhose. I'm not into it but could see where it comes from.

I have had a wet t-shirt on and it feels great. Don't think I would want to be fully clothed.

Kisses,

Allie

I'm sure it is a fetish. I would say crossdressing is mostly a fetish too. I notice that you enjoy tight clothes (so do I, alot). Wet clothes feel tight. I also see that you enjoyed the wet tee shirt, well add a nice pair of jeans or leggings and pantyhose and it is great. I've done it many times and enjoy it. I like seeing women get all wet in their clothes too.

rebecca_morris_75
08-15-2009, 01:38 PM
Uhh.

No.

NatashaCD
08-15-2009, 02:15 PM
I do this when I can it is very enjoyable I have not yet ruined any clothing from it but I dont do this in silk, satin or any other fragile materials just usual stuff that I get from the op shop so in case it does get ruined its no great loss to your purse etc etc

But from personnal experience it really is a great feeling for sure but its not everyone cup of tea just like crossdressing isnt everyones cup of tea we are all different if we were all the same it would be a very very boring place

End Rant

Rachel Morley
08-15-2009, 02:20 PM
Has anyone out there tried getting wet in women"s street clothes? On purpose? .... no, only by accident when it rained.

kayallen66
08-16-2009, 11:07 PM
Yes, I have taken a shower while completely dressed (no shoes ). I am also into CD WAM (Wet and Messy), But don't do it often.

wetleggings
08-26-2009, 07:27 PM
It is very interesting to note that I am not the only one with this crazy wackey desire. I enjoy reading all the posts.

I had a good swim in my fem clothes just recently and I loved it!

sherri52
08-26-2009, 07:44 PM
Afraid I'd giv up any secrets I was trying to hide

Sallee
08-26-2009, 07:58 PM
never tried but I might it kind of sounds like fun at least once what could it hurt but I will dress with old rags and not my new silk blouse

suit
08-26-2009, 08:51 PM
never tried but I might it kind of sounds like fun at least once what could it hurt but I will dress with old rags and not my new silk blouse

if you have never tried this..it is an .....experence.
get dressed up in your favorite tight shaping undies...panty hose girdles what ever ,the more elastic the better the effect.

get a really soapy soap slippery ..then soap up into a very thick lather. like your tring to wash your cloths while wearing.

the soap willl lubracates the fabric .
for you that like girdles the tightness after a good wash the first stretching ....well lubracated and wet the fabric can reach it most powerfull desires to return to there intented femine shape ..... try it ...the bad thing is i cant figuer out how to rince and dry off afterwards with out getting undressed.

karennjcd
08-26-2009, 10:25 PM
Dressing up and then getting wet is my passion! I love doing that. I don't wear a swim suit or go in stocking feet. The look has to be a nice dress, thigh high nylons or garterbelt with stockings, bra with cheap inserts, panties, and very importantly high heeled shoes or boots.

I mostly do that in my own bath or shower, but have occasionally had some fun in hotel rooms as well.

For those who might conclude right away that shoes get damaged, the answer is no. Sure, linen or satin pumps won't be the same, and obviously dyed shoes are going to lose their color. But don't most of us wear patent leather? They can stand getting wet many times, and they will dry out good as new in about 24 hours. It's neat too wearing high heeled thigh high or knee high boots and letting them fill up with water. Again made of leather and placed correctly to dry, they are wearable again.

I was once apprehensive about getting in with a wig on, but I now do it regularly. They should be washed from time to time anyhow. Just store it on a regular wig stand and then brush it ONCE DRY, and again it's good as new!

It's nice to hear so many others share the crossdressing and wetlook interests and know how to combine them!

Karen

Alice Green
08-26-2009, 11:52 PM
I have to say I've never really thought about it but now you got my interest.

Chrissie P
08-27-2009, 07:21 AM
I only do my makeup once a day, thanks ...:heehee::heehee::heehee:

unclejoann
08-27-2009, 12:12 PM
We are having a drought here, it will be months before I can do this. But this is definitely on my list now.

MichelleP
08-27-2009, 12:20 PM
Ummmm, I've been caught out in the rain but, have not tried to get caught out in the rain. It mostly ruins my makeup, my ruins hair and stepping in puddles ruins my shoes. I don't like tromping around in snow either though I have to do it sometimes.

Michelle

Mandyflcd
08-27-2009, 12:37 PM
I find some of the responses to this thread interesting. You'd think as cross-dressers we would all have a higher acceptance of others desires or at least the respect to remain silent if you have nothing positive or worthwhile to say. maybe I'm just crazy.

karennjcd
08-27-2009, 01:18 PM
I find some of the responses to this thread interesting. You'd think as cross-dressers we would all have a higher acceptance of others desires or at least the respect to remain silent if you have nothing positive or worthwhile to say. maybe I'm just crazy.

Well said, Mandy! :)

My desire to get wet is an offshoot of my desire to dress en femme. I would not take a shower in my male clothes -- there's nothing in that for me. So it would be nice if others didn't pass judgement just because they are not into what others are.... just as you want to be accepted for what our main interest is that brings us together here.

Karen

AlysonCD
08-27-2009, 05:08 PM
My desire to get wet is an offshoot of my desire to dress en femme. I would not take a shower in my male clothes -- there's nothing in that for me. So it would be nice if others didn't pass judgement just because they are not into what others are.... just as you want to be accepted for what our main interest is that brings us together here.

KarenI actually have to say that I have gotten wet in both male and female clothing. I'll sometimes get in the mood to get wet right then no matter what I have on. Also, for those of you who are thinking about trying this but aren't sure, wear some of your older clothes. (i.e, an old skirt, slip old blouse, etc, something that won't hurt getting wet like this) Don't wear shoes at first in case you decide you don't actually like getting wet. If you decide that you do like it, after a few more times, then start wearing more until you get to where you want to be. Some people don't like being complety dressed when they get wet, some just like wearing hose, some partially dressed, some like being fully dressed. It's all in how you enjoy yourself is what matters. Have fun

MichelleP
08-27-2009, 05:29 PM
Hmmm, not sure whether my post came off as being negative or not - it wasn't meant to be. I'm a card-carrying member of the "to each his own" club. That said my experience of getting wet while dressed consists of being out shopping or dinner or other such thing and getting soaked in a down pour (Orlando, LA, Portland, SF - I think the clouds follow me) which necessarily for me modifies my out and about plans usually 'cause I'm looking like a drowned rat.

I've never consciously gotten dressed with the plan to get wet - but maybe I'll try it sometime.:D

Michelle

wetleggings
08-27-2009, 09:09 PM
I have been interested in women in wet clothes since I was very young. I remember seeing women in wet clothes and thinking that it looks really good and that I would like to do it too. So I have and it is really a turn on for me. I love it.

Recently I swam in a public place in skintight spandex with tights on undernerath. Some people saw me but seemed not to pay any particular attention.

It was the same when I walked in a busy part of the city in the same clothes with my face totally masculine and no one seemed to stare. I really enjoyed it. I have wanted to do that for a long time but was way to scared.

karennjcd
08-28-2009, 02:17 PM
I actually have to say that I have gotten wet in both male and female clothing. I'll sometimes get in the mood to get wet right then no matter what I have on. Also, for those of you who are thinking about trying this but aren't sure, wear some of your older clothes. (i.e, an old skirt, slip old blouse, etc, something that won't hurt getting wet like this) Don't wear shoes at first in case you decide you don't actually like getting wet. If you decide that you do like it, after a few more times, then start wearing more until you get to where you want to be. Some people don't like being complety dressed when they get wet, some just like wearing hose, some partially dressed, some like being fully dressed. It's all in how you enjoy yourself is what matters. Have fun

It should be added that if one does this in a bathtub or shower, USE A BATH MAT!! :doh: The combination of a high heeled shoe and a porcelain tub is dangerous. We don't want to lose anyone!

AlysonCD
08-28-2009, 02:44 PM
It should be added that if one does this in a bathtub or shower, USE A BATH MAT!! :doh: The combination of a high heeled shoe and a porcelain tub is dangerous. We don't want to lose anyone!

LOL, very true... Also, be careful when wearing spike heels in a pool that has a vinyl liner unless you wanna be doing some repairs. (ask me how I know this...lol)

karennjcd
08-28-2009, 02:49 PM
LOL, very true... Also, be careful when wearing spike heels in a pool that has a vinyl liner unless you wanna be doing some repairs. (ask me how I know this...lol)

Alyson, the only pool I had the opportunity to use was one of those small "in-room pools" at a couples resort in the Poconos.

I should add that at that same pool I ruined a skirt because the chlorine at away at the dye. A royal blue miniskirt became a very light blue miniskirt very quickly. :( Live and learn!

Of course if you're in a pool with a liner, it's akin to sleeping with spikes in a waterbed -- just not advisable! Though in the pool you could just float or swim!

It IS wicked to kick your legs when swimming like that with your pumps on! :)

AlysonCD
08-28-2009, 04:01 PM
That's why if I'm in my pool now with heels on, I wear some that have a chunk style heel. And yes, I make sure to not step down very hard...lol

Tina P Hose
08-28-2009, 04:39 PM
I do shower in hose and lingerie sometimes it :)feels great

karennjcd
08-28-2009, 05:27 PM
That's why if I'm in my pool now with heels on, I wear some that have a chunk style heel. And yes, I make sure to not step down very hard...lol
Hmm sounds like it may be worth it for you to put in an in-ground pool!! :)

Hopefully your property affords you a bit of privacy, as your backyard swims could provide quite a spectacle for the neighbors !!! :D

AlysonCD
08-28-2009, 07:08 PM
Hmm sounds like it may be worth it for you to put in an in-ground pool!! :)

Hopefully your property affords you a bit of privacy, as your backyard swims could provide quite a spectacle for the neighbors !!! :D

It does actually. I live out in "the country" on 3 acres with trees for neighbors. Only things that see me swim dressed are my horses and my dogs...lol And if I could afford it, I'd have an in-ground pool so fast my head would spin

wetlook crossdresser
08-28-2009, 10:10 PM
To all of you who have replied to this thread pro. con, or inexperienced, thank you. I have enjoyed and felt encouraged by all this reaction. This sensation is unforgettable to most of you and compelling as well and I find it all wonderful. I feel caressed by women's clothing when I am wet in them and I feel comforted by knowing that several of you share this experience in your own special way. I wish we could all get together and get wet somewhere. For those of you who are intrigued by this and have not tried getting wet in women's street clothes, please give it a try. Suggestions for clothing have been given here but just experiment, use your imagination, try buying comfortable feeling used clothing if you fear ruining your favourite stuff. Warm water is best to get wet in and try it at home first if you can. Add bubble bath to the tub if you have one and experience even more stimulation. Enjoy

baby beluga
08-29-2009, 02:59 AM
I shall put on my sexiest LBD, 5" heels, corset, 36E breastforms, and makeup then drive my car into the ocean and get wet :daydreaming:

wetlook crossdresser
08-29-2009, 11:24 PM
Hey thanks for the idea B.B. I'm going to borrow my ex's car and try that. What a rush that's going to be.

karennjcd
08-30-2009, 12:16 AM
Hey thanks for the idea B.B. I'm going to borrow my ex's car and try that. What a rush that's going to be.

Well you'll have quite a thrill, but did you think that you won't be driving the car out of the ocean? Nice to get back at your ex, but think of your own safety too. People have drowned just by driving into high water after flash floods.

Ellie
08-30-2009, 12:36 AM

I haven't worn the wet look for the look but we've been having super hot temps in the L.A. area for the past few days so I put on a pair of pantyhose, got them wet and enjoyed the quick, if not temporary, cool down. Every 30 minutes or so I refreshed them with a spray bottle. :D

I don't think we would get away with a wet t-shirt thread but I think it would be a hoot as an evening activity at a meetup.

patricia 402
08-30-2009, 01:57 AM
street cloths no but going swimming in bra and panties and a full slip is the best!!:battingeyelashes:

karennjcd
09-03-2009, 12:23 AM
Tomorrow is first day alone at home in a long time as school has started. I fancy a CD shower as I didn't get the opportunity all summer. Hope to doll up in something sexy and take a bubble bath in it. Not yet sure what I may feel like wearing in the morning, but right now I'm thinking I might wear a satin dress, petticoat, white knee socks, and high heels.

Karen

baby beluga
09-03-2009, 02:31 AM

yeah! keep us updated in your plan :daydreaming: :D :daydreaming:

donnatracey
09-03-2009, 03:01 AM
Tomorrow is first day alone at home in a long time as school has started. I fancy a CD shower as I didn't get the opportunity all summer. Hope to doll up in something sexy and take a bubble bath in it. Not yet sure what I may feel like wearing in the morning, but right now I'm thinking I might wear a satin dress, petticoat, white knee socks, and high heels.

Karen

Well, since it never rains here in Texas that may be my best chance too to expereince this pleasure! Maybe I'll just roll out of bed in my short black nightie, knee highs, heels and jump tight in!....

Leohose
09-13-2009, 11:19 AM
Have tried wet crossdressing a few time. Ive worn nude silkenmist pantyhose over my black lycra tank leotard.

The first few steps into your first warm soft deep patch of mud is wonderful, your feet are squeezed throu the wet nylon as you sink slightly into the mud that acts like quicksand. Imagine your pantyhose covered toes squish the warm mud as you walk forward and beging to sink. The mud turns into sucking like quicksand and pulls you in slowly squeezing against your legs as you move about. The wet press of the warm mud through your nylons, your movements causing you to sink more, the feeling is sooo wonderful and free sinking up to the tops of your legs and just touching....you.

Done this up to my chest and its wonderful, the hard part is finding good spots to sink

BunnieCashmere
09-13-2009, 11:43 AM

Actually, lingerie in the bathtub is an incredible feeling. I... well, I wont get into the details, but I agree.

Jenny Melton
10-16-2009, 07:44 AM
Getting wet is apart of my crossdressing. There are times when I do not get wet.

But when I have time, I enjoy getting dressed and filling the tub with water. After slowly getting into the tub, I baptize myself. I do not know why. But when I was younger I played with my mother's white panties in the tub. It just felt good.

I wear lingerie as well as dresses. I have never worn shoes.

karennjcd
10-16-2009, 09:30 AM
I wear lingerie as well as dresses. I have never worn shoes.

Well try the shoes too, as any gurl knows, no outfit is complete without them!

Patent leather pumps will dry as good as new in about 24 hours. Obviously don't wear dyed shoes in the water. If you take a shower, make sure you stand on a mat!, as we don't want to lose anyone to injury.

Enjoy! :D

Karen

AlysonCD
10-17-2009, 04:21 PM
Well try the shoes too, as any gurl knows, no outfit is complete without them!

Patent leather pumps will dry as good as new in about 24 hours. Obviously don't wear dyed shoes in the water. If you take a shower, make sure you stand on a mat!, as we don't want to lose anyone to injury.

Enjoy! :D

Karen

Agree, you gotta have shoes on also. It just doesn't feel the same without some cute shoes on when getting wet

Fab Karen
10-17-2009, 04:25 PM
This isn't a sexual fetish site.

spandexgirl188
10-17-2009, 06:49 PM
I've gone jogging in spandex when it rained but that's about it. As far as the thrill part of it? i got a freakin cold. turned into a flu and put my dancing back a week. Exhilarating? no. I rather stay dry unless im at the beach in a bikini.

jessica.

karennjcd
10-17-2009, 09:54 PM
This isn't a sexual fetish site.

Fab Karen,

Nobody said it was.

It's crossdressers taking a secondary interest one step farther, that's all. Harmless fun, and nothing necessarily sexual about it.

Karen

lusciouslisalips
10-18-2009, 06:10 AM
in a two piece floral bikini is the most fun that i have had, the exposure was simply awesome indeed......i can only guess what the other beach goers had to say, but it was one very fun time...................lisa

baby beluga
10-18-2009, 06:11 AM
i find this wet fetish to be completely baffling.

AlysonCD
10-18-2009, 01:47 PM
i find this wet fetish to be completely baffling.

Well, is this a fetish any more then being a crossdresser? It's all in how you look at it. Just because you like to get wet doesn't mean it's sexual.

Cristi
10-18-2009, 05:34 PM
I can't say I've done this on purpose... but I did get caught out in a drenching driving rain one time. Sheets of water and wind so strong that my skirt was flapping out behind me like a flag as I hurried back to the car.

Not only did I have to deal with the buckets of rain coming down, but as I was hurrying along the sidewalk, I got soaked even more when cars drove through the streams of water now running down the road.

When I finally got back to the car, I took a look at myself in the rear view mirror and noticed that my top had turned almost transparant, sticking to and showing every detail of the lacy bra beneath. I'm sure that many of the drivers got quite an eye-full.

I still wanted to go out more that evening, so went into a fashion bug to find a new top. The skirt and PH were wet but didn't LOOK wet, but the top was a wreck.

I picked up a new black top to replace the thin white one (with the help of a saleswoman), thinking that it would hold up better if I got rained on again. I then asked if I could change into it in the store. They had no problem with that so I put it on in the dressing room, though I had to leave my wet bra on since otherwise I had no way to carry my forms! Even before I left the store, I could already see the wet outline of my bra showing through the top. Thinking back on it now, I should have just bought a new bra while I was at it.

I spent a few more hours out and about, but in a soaking wet bra and panties, pantyhose and skirt. :(

BTW: I'd love to go swimming in a real bikini someday, but there is no way I can go out in public wearing anything of the sort. Besides, with my luck I'd get tan lines that would be pretty hard to explain for the rest of the year!

krisinpink
10-19-2009, 07:57 PM
I've done it. It's kinda cool, and a little 'edgy'. (you do gotta be careful about what you're wearing though...it'd be a pity to wreck something nice)

Jenny Melton
10-21-2009, 07:12 AM
I am preparing my the tub. I am wearing my panties, bra and PJ's

AlysonCD
10-24-2009, 05:14 PM
I am preparing my the tub. I am wearing my panties, bra and PJ's

That's the spirit! Have fun with it

Claire Cook
10-24-2009, 05:33 PM
I hope your forms have nipples!

Cristi
10-25-2009, 10:20 PM
Something happened to me last night that had me thinking about this thread, and I can't think of a more appropriate place to post the story.

We had a lot of rain in the Northeast this weekend (about 5" overnight Friday). I had made plans to go out and do a few things before I knew how stormy it was going to be.

Well, I'm glad I brought my umbrella. It wasn't raining when I went out for my walk shortly after dark, but by the time I'd been walking along the sidewalk for 15 minutes, the skies started to open up. But the 'fun' hadn't started yet.

I was staying dry so far in my long ankle length sweeping skirt, flats and hose, but the longer it rained, the more difficult it was to avoid stepping in the puddles which soon covered the sidewalk from edge to edge. So far, I was still seeing all this as a plus, since it allowed my complete anonymity under the umbrella.

As I made my way back to the car, I had to walk through a place where the road dipped a bit. I noticed a lot of standing water filling the road from edge to edge in the dip and knew that it was deeper than it looked. I was a bit hesitant to even walk along beside it because I knew that any car plowing through it was bound to throw up a huge spray, but this was the only way back to where I had parked without going WAY out of my way.

I stood for a minute and watched a few cars go through what was slowly becoming a small pond. At least the cars were seeing how deep the water was and were slowing to a crawl when going through. They were sending a small wave of water across the sidewalk when passing, but were going slowly enough that they weren't spraying anything in the air.

Once I knew that it looked OK (since there was no way I could walk along the entire area without at least a few cars going past) I decided to take my chances. I started walking along the sidewalk and sure enough, the first few cars that drove past were moving at a slow walk not disturbing the water with much more than a small wave as they passed me. Even this was enough to send waves across the sidewalk which now had an inch of water on it, so my feet were wet but the rest of me was staying dry.

Then it happened... I heard a car coming from behind and did not hear it slowing for the water. From the sound it sounded like a truck of some sort. I was still 30 feet for so from the end of of the puddle so didn't have time to make it to the end. I was still expecting the hear him slow at any moment as he got closer and closer to where I was.

At the last moment, I realized that he wasn't going to slow. If anything, I think he even spead up when he finally realized what he was getting into so he wouldn't be 'bogged down' in the middle.

Well, what this meant to me was that as he passed me I was hit with a wall of water that was as tall as I was. I was INSTANTLY soaked from head to foot. He must have known that that would happen and I was half expecting him to slow up or even stop to see if I was OK but no, he just kept going. There was a car right behind him that must have seen the entire thing. I'd love to know how it looked from that car's perspective. Seconds later, after both cars passed, I was left there once again in the dark with water still almost running off me, my full cotton skirt instantly 10 pounds heavier in all the water it had absorbed.

There wasn't much I could do other than continue on. The skirt had become so heavy it was threatening to fall down from the weight, so I stopped twice to wring as much water out of it as I could without taking it off. The rest of the walk back to the car was...interesting in the soaked skirt and hose.

Once back at the car, there were no other vehicles in sight as I unlocked it and prepared to get it, so I quickly stripped off the skirt and draped it over the back of the passenger seat, leaving me in a wet nylon slip, hose and panties. I turned the heat up to full to try to dry things out just a bit as I drove home.

So to all of you who enjoy things on the wet side while dressing, I guess I can say 'been there, done that' in the real world!

karennjcd
10-25-2009, 11:00 PM
Cristi,

I enjoyed your recounting of your experience. Getting wet while CD'ing doesn't neccesarily have to be intentional!

Karen

Sully
10-26-2009, 11:25 AM
Being a windsurfer I dress up in a tight rubber outfit (wetsuit, don't get any other ideas!) and get really wet... Does that count? :battingeyelashes:

stacy-marie hanna
10-26-2009, 08:35 PM
i love to get wet while dressed both in girly and boy clothes
ive been for long walks in rainstorms
gone puddle bathing after storms
been swimming in ponds and pools
paddled and crawled in streams and brooks
had countless baths and showers fully enfem(most recent one being yesterday morning while in maid outfit)
and once played in a kiddy pool while dressed
id love to find a muddy field or claypit to go have some clothed messy fun in but not anything near me and i dont drive

stacy-marie

donnatracey
10-26-2009, 09:03 PM
i love to get wet while dressed both in girly and boy clothes
ive been for long walks in rainstorms
gone puddle bathing after storms
been swimming in ponds and pools
paddled and crawled in streams and brooks
had countless baths and showers fully enfem(most recent one being yesterday morning while in maid outfit)
and once played in a kiddy pool while dressed
id love to find a muddy field or claypit to go have some clothed messy fun in but not anything near me and i dont drive

stacy-marie

When I used to run X-country I always enjoyed the muddy/puddly courses. Thus, I could see the desire for someone to want to get muddy in a field with their fem clothes on.

Princess Chantal
10-27-2009, 09:03 PM
I tend to do quite a bit of experimenting with my crossdressing and well I have experienced wet crossdressing in a few different situations. I have done the bathing and showering a couple of times, entered a wet t-shirt contest at a local glbt* bar, felt the mist during a late night walk on the east coast shoreline, enjoyed the slow drying process after making angels in new fallen snow, and had a good water fight during the car wash charity.
All in all, it's a blast getting wet!!!!!!!!
It is quite sad to see some of the closed minded comments on these types of threads though.

Anyhoo, Come here Chris..... I have a treat for you

Splish Splash!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=94017&d=1248825414

Jenny Melton
10-28-2009, 07:33 AM
I am getting ready to enter the tub wear blue panties, white bra, a white full slip and panty hose.

Come on in sisters the water is fine.

Kari Lynn Franks
10-28-2009, 07:41 AM

did you say your name was Goofy?:devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil:

Dragster
11-08-2009, 07:46 PM
I've seen a GG wearing pantyhose in a jaccuzi before! I was in a Best Western in Santa Barbara while on holiday in the US. My brother and I went for a run along the beach and decided a dip in the jaccuzi would ease the tired muscles. A guy with a camera asked if we'd mind if he took a few photographs......not of us silly, he's brought his own gorgeous model, wearing a tight white T-shirt and tan pantyhose (she took her heels off before getting in). As he got her to immerse her body further and further into the water, her T-shirt became more transparent (leaving nothing to the imagination) and her pantyhose seemed to retain the water, which glistened on her shapely legs. It really was our lucky day, and our wives did not believe us when we got back to our room, UNTIL....a guy knocked on the door to apologise if we'd been offended by the incident (as if!!!). Some spoilsport must have complained!

It's never happened since, and I'm not really turned on by the thought of immersing myself in water when wearing my finery.

Tony

shawn123
11-08-2009, 08:26 PM
If you've never tried it, a dip in the pool or a secluded beach in a bikini is an amazing feeling. I wish I was more outgoing and could do it more often.