PDA

View Full Version : had some time to kill

DianneW
06-17-2009, 09:27 AM
A few months ago, my wife boughht me some new panties. The look, fit & feel was great,I loved them and wanted to get some more but my wifes' been too busy with other things so since I had a dentist app. which is in a large shopping mall, I decided afterwards to do a little shopping. I browsed around the lingerie section checking out the nighties(love sleeping in them) & then went over & looked thru the panty section. I couldn't find that same style anymore but I did find a similar one, picked out three pairs & took them up to the register. Stood in line for a couple of mintues & the cashier was a white haired lady, she rang me up, baged my purchase & away I went. While she was ringging me up I watched for any kind of look or expression on her face but she just did her job and said thank-you as I was leaving.
I felt so great, so I checked out a couple of more stores before getting into the car and going home. The bottom line is No one really cares what you buy. HAD A GOOD AFTERNOON!!

"Mary"
06-17-2009, 09:39 AM
This is so true. Every once in a while a cashier may chat about an item, like a new flavor of something, but I've never had any one ask (or insinuate with a glance) what are you doing buying this item?

Shop on, girlfriend.

Chrissie P
06-17-2009, 09:42 AM
I love it when they hold something up and say " this is so pretty !" Makes us feel like we know what the good stuff is. Had that happen a couple of weeks ago with a nightgown. :battingeyelashes:

Christina89
06-17-2009, 09:50 AM
i once went into a store once to buy some womens panties and the person who ran me was so nice. never asked once if i was male or female. and it felt nice not to have people ask u that. :)

Billijo49504
06-17-2009, 05:22 PM
Sunday, at Dot's, the cashier seen the pink t shirt I had on and the pink shorts I was getting. She saw I had my ears pierced and found a necklace and earrings that matched. Sure I bought them...BJ

Miranda09
06-17-2009, 10:51 PM
Yea Dianne. That is so true. As long as you're spending money in their store, and don't act suspicious to draw attention to yourself, they're just happy to make a sale. Time for more shopping?? :)

sissystephanie
06-18-2009, 12:01 AM
Dianne, in todays economy THE SALE IS THE BIG THING! You are absolutely correct, they don't care what you are buying, just that you are buying!

Those of you who read many of my posts know that I shop most of the time dressed enfemme, but looking like a man! On several occasions while doing that I have had clerks make comments like, "that color would look good on you or your wife will really love this nightgown." My usual responces are, "I certainly hope so, or I am buying this for myself, my wife is deceased." I don't beat around the bush, I just tell it like it is!:)

Georgia Rose
06-18-2009, 05:59 AM
My experience is most SA's don't care and are not really interested. It's just another sale. I'm probably more self-conscious than the average SA when buying stuff like lingerie. But I still do it.

deja true
06-18-2009, 06:18 AM
Cashier folks see hundreds of people and their purchases every day. You may be seen, you may be thought about for as long as it takes for the next customer to come down the line. Then you're forgotten! It's a robot job! Worry not about it!

;)