PDA

View Full Version : first time

Erika_girliegirl
06-17-2009, 07:50 PM
i'm looking to get more into crossdressing.. any idea's on how to get out there? i only have a couple thongs(love them) and had other skirts tank tops but had to leave them behind so i didn't get caught. any idea's on social gatherings where i could go so i'm not alone?

Chrissie P
06-18-2009, 07:59 AM
Check the interweb for CD organizations in your area. Good way to start. Even if you are not interested in the meetings you can meet people. Same old deal... You meet someone who knows someone who knows someone...

charlie
06-18-2009, 02:04 PM
Hello Still Closet!
I see you are new to the forum and I wish you a pleasant hello! I hope your reading of the information here is helpful to you and makes you feel that lots of other people are feeling and doing just as you are. To answer your question, I dressed as best I could and went to a local gay bar that was close to where I lived. I reluctantly entered the bar, got a drink and sat in the back. The sky did not fall, people either said hi or smiled, and eventually some other CD came in and sat down and talked. It was the beginning of my dressing and going out. I now go most everywhere (carefully of course) and enjoying getting out and about. The hardest thing to do is opening your car door and going to the bar that first time. Do it and enjoy!

Erika_girliegirl
06-18-2009, 02:26 PM
thats what i was sorta thinking would be a good idea... only thing is i don't have a car at the time and don't even have clothes i could change into when i got somewhere.. so i'm sorta stuck for the moment. ahh i hate when i moved and got rid of it thinking i could just not like it anymore