PDA

View Full Version : trems

Julia Rose
06-18-2009, 03:42 PM
~~in a now closd thread{ on meannings of trems -transsexuals,transgender, Transv, & CD's}~~ where would AB/hermafrodite fall ?
~~""A mix of transsexual & transgender ??????~~~
~~~IM lost~~~
all I know is IM here we are all here,,so I say let no given sat/name stand 4 any.DO's thier have 2 be 1 !""--?/! I feel what Lies true with in ones self is whom one is.{!}...I pass no jugement on no one//but whom thay r deep with in {as far as GOOD OR BAD}-persons...I stand / would stand proud 4 all/ who walk in HONER & with in the LAW/!]...
~~~I welcome all out there be one of ur word,walk proud/stand in HONER,$ we are who we are & that is that !~~
~~I send warm wishies / & my support 2 all out here {HIGH-5}...w/l JULIA.ROSE.:love::hugs::eek::daydreaming::battinge yelashes::brolleyes:

dawnmarrie1961
06-18-2009, 04:19 PM
Hello,Buffalo New York!! Have you ever gone to the Masonic Temple? It's a beautiful cathedral! And the most wonderful sounding pipe organ that I've ever heard!!

The terms that you make reference to are but mere labels used to divide us into various groups and sub groups. It weakens us as a whole. Together we are strong and a formidable force to reckon with!

Personally,I've never liked the use of labels when referring to another human being. The only good place for labels is in the grocery store. They make it easier to find what you need.

Here we often use these terms in an effort to better understand ourselves because sometimes we are just shopping around for a good fit.

Nicki B
06-18-2009, 04:49 PM
Frankly, I'm not what you mean in some of your post - but another word for hermaphrodite is intersex (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intersex).

Have you heard of ISNA (http://www.isna.org/), or Accord Alliance (http://www.accordalliance.org/)??

sissystephanie
06-18-2009, 05:40 PM
A true hermaphrodite person is one who was born with the sexual organs (either wholly or partially) of both sexes. Generally one is dominant at birth, but not always. This is totally different from being a Transsexual, Transgender, Transvestite, or a Crossdresser. These are labels applied to those of us who have desires to either just dress like the opposite sex (that's me, a CD!), dress like th opposite sex for sexual reasons (TV), look, dress, and act like the opposite sex (TG), or really become the opposite sex surgically (TS).

Being a hermaphrodite is not a label, it is a congenital medical condition and pretty darn rare in human beings. One you are born with. I know, people say you are born a CD or whatever. Maybe so, but that ia a psychological condition not a physical one.

Hope this clears up some confusion!!

Nicki B
06-19-2009, 11:46 AM
A true hermaphrodite person is one who was born with the sexual organs (either wholly or partially) of both sexes. Generally one is dominant at birth, but not always. This is totally different from being a Transsexual, Transgender, Transvestite, or a Crossdresser.

That's not strictly true... I've known more than a few trans folk who either knew before hand, or discovered during GRS, that they were intersex.

Judgements at birth are only made on external, visible sex organs, not internal ones, or chromosomes... There are now over 90 different IS states which have been identified.

To me, there's always been an argument that, if some of us have different brain/genetic structures, as seems perfectly possible, if not yet fully proven, then we might all be forms of IS. But there is certainly some overlap.

Lorileah
06-19-2009, 12:01 PM
aw labels don't ya love em?

Hermaphodite, having the gonadal tissue of both sexes. It is rare. Pseudohermaphodite, in general has sexual organs that are not what would be expected with specific gonadal tissue. In other words, having a vagina and testes or having a penis or ovaries. These are the starting points for intersexed people. Usually they are corrected near birth so that the person grows up as one gender or another. Not always the right decision and usually the person becomes female because that is easier to build. In theory, there would be hundreds of combinations due to this as Nicki pointed out. Remember red peas and white peas making pink peas? With the addition of another chromosome (XXY, XYY, XXX) you get fuchsia, hot pink and dusty rose peas. Each person would have their own set of circumstances. So now we have cleared that up, not at all. If all this was easy we wouldn't have to be here in this forum.

Let's talk sandworms...I hate em don't you?

Julia Rose
06-19-2009, 01:58 PM
1-A={Usually they are corrected near birth so that the person grows up as one gender or another. Not always the right decision and }."or;by Lorileah}}}}...................................... ...............................................
{1st{I HATE LABLES]_ & yes there best in stores}}.
~~yet we live in a world that casts it all over,But ,all can make a choise on 2 use them. or not..~~
but when it comes 2 finding something,or finding out something-1 has 2 ....

ref/2/1-A=,,,I "STRONGLY" think that this call, in this matter is "NOT" up 2 doc's or Moms/ or Dads---yet go's on...that is when both r of = amounts -a full FM/&/M..& yes it is SO Ture that NOT' always its the decision..........
~~~IM so GLAD 2 Have found this site !---& happy 4 all suport with in !!! ""THK-U 2 ALL....XX JULIA ROSE:hugs::battingeyelashes:

battybattybats
06-19-2009, 09:38 PM
Transgender covers transsexuals and crossdressers and drag queens etc, those who object are largely anti-crossdresser or anti-transsexual or anti-drag bigots.

Sex & Gender Diverse S&GD covers TG together with Intersex.

And while a lot of Intersex people object the science on TS suggests it's an intersex form based in neurological development. And further evidence suggests the same is true of Gays and Lesbians and the model predicts it is true for CDs too... making us all Intersex.