PDA

View Full Version : Any girl's do a femme transformation?

emmicd
07-08-2005, 10:18 PM
Did any of you girls ever go for a femme transformation with a professional who caters to cross dressers and tgs?

If you did how did you feel when you saw your femme self?

How long were you dressed and in makeup when you did the session?

Did you have pictures taken during your femme session?

Did you leave the session en femme or back to your male persona?

Did you enjoy going through your pictures?

Did you feel great when you were all femmed up?

Did you show anyone you trust your femme pictures?

Did you do a femme transformation with a professional more than once?

Any recommendations as to a good femme artist who is understanding to our needs?

Thank you

Emmi

emmicd
07-08-2005, 10:45 PM
I only did one femme transformation and it was a very positive experience. It's amazing to see yourself as a boy one moment and within an hour you're looking at your femme self. You're a girl for the moment! Even deep inside of you know you're a girl! Now you actually look like one too!

I had the chance to try on some of my dresses and I did get a cd rom of the pictures. I'll have to use one for my avatar.

I was so happy!

I felt sad leaving because I had to tuck all my femme clothes away and go back out as a guy.

That was fun being a girl for a few hours.

I would highly reccomend it if you never tried it!

Emmi

FionaAlexis
07-08-2005, 10:48 PM
No - I wouldn't waste my money but for any Aussie girls interested there's a new service:

http://www.crossdresser.com.au/

Fiona xx

emmicd
07-09-2005, 01:18 AM
Fiona,

Pretty cool link for mtf transformations. If I'm ever visiting down under in Australia I certainly would check it out!

Thank you!

Emmi

Another good link is:

www.femmefever.com

Gemma Rhodes
07-09-2005, 01:55 AM
No - I wouldn't waste my money.

Fiona xx

I would not call it a waste of money. As the girls who follow the picture thread know I went to a dressing service here in the UK on Monday and wow.

The feeling I got when I first saw myself fully dressed and made-up was priceless and worth every penny and it brought a tear to my eye. The boost to my confidence has been amazing and I would recommend all Trannys should try this pampering at least once. I went to The Birdcage near Preston http://www.bryany.demon.co.uk/ and I cannot recommend them highly enough to any UK girls thinking of going for a makeover. I was there for 4 hours but it seemed like 4 minutes.

Gemma xx

FionaAlexis
07-09-2005, 02:38 AM
I would not call it a waste of money.

Hi Gemma - No, I can understand what you are saying - and I'm sure a lot of girls have enjoyed the transformation experience and gained some sense of self and 'Wow!' out of makeovers and transformations. They're just not for me - a bit too glam - a bit too 'un-me'.

Also some [most?] come away unable to re-create the same polished look and that can be a bit frustrating.

Fiona xx

Gemma Rhodes
07-09-2005, 02:59 AM
Hi Gemma - No, I can understand what you are saying - and I'm sure a lot of girls have enjoyed the transformation experience and gained some sense of self and 'Wow!' out of makeovers and transformations. They're just not for me - a bit too glam - a bit too 'un-me'.

Also some [most?] come away unable to re-create the same polished look and that can be a bit frustrating.

Fiona xx

I understand your views too Fiona, it was just knowing how good I CAN ACTUALLY look that was such a high for me. I know I am not going to be able to do my make-up as good without lots of practise but I have 3 months now until my public debut and I am determined to get it right by then.

I tried 4 or 5 different looks from everyday wear to the more glam and it was certainly money well spent for me. I have already booked a return visit in October when I should be 2-3 stone lighter and can't wait to see how good I will look then.

I understand your comments though Fiona

FionaAlexis
07-09-2005, 04:00 AM
.....but I have 3 months now until my public debut and I am determined to get it right by then.

Its obviously fired your enthusiam Gemma...good luck with your goals I'm sure you'll do well!

Fiona xx

gender_blender
07-09-2005, 10:30 AM
Did any of you girls ever go for a femme transformation with a professional who caters to cross dressers and tgs?
No, I used to beg my female friends to do make overs on me before I knew enough to do my own make up and hair.

If you did, how did you feel when you saw your femme self?
It was nice to see a new style on myself.

How long were you crossdressed and in makeup when you did the session?
Usually it was for a formal event, so I stayed dressed as a female.

Did you have pictures taken during your femme session?
Yes, but they're really bad in comparison to how I look now: Nicer skin, no wig, long natural hair, more cleavage...

Did you leave the session en femme or back to your male persona?
Again, it was usually for an event, so I left as female since that was the reason for the get-together.

Did you enjoy going through your pictures?
Somewhat.

Did you feel great when you were all femmed up?
Playing the part is always fun.

Did you show anyone you trust your femme pictures?
Only if the pictures came out well. :D

Did you do a femme transformation with a professional more than once?
I wouldn't call my friends professionals...I looked rediculous once or twice.

Any recommendations as to a good femme artist who is understanding to our needs?
Be nice to your female friends and ask them nicely to help you out.
A couple of my female friends taught me how to do my hair like my avatar. That was one of these events: my second sorority formal.

Charlie

Clare
07-10-2005, 08:47 AM
Hey, thanks for the link Fiona.

That crossdresser service in Melbourne looks ideal. I was planning to buy a wig from wigsonline, but this place sells the same wigs cheaper!

I will be visiting this place one day for sure, but how far i go with their service will depend on finances i guess.

Thanks again for the link.

Christine