PDA

View Full Version : Going through Josie's closet...

Josie M
06-18-2009, 07:54 PM
whew....been a while since I dressed but lost a lot of weight lately and got rid of the facial hair so, been thinking of starting again. Thing is, I may have stopped crossdressing, but I've always been a crossdresser. Just one of those "fork in the road" decisions life throws at us. I was starting a family and decided it would be better for the kids if I let it go. Fortunately, having gone through some purges in the past, I was smart enough to keep at least some of Josie's...er...."foundations"

Going through her stuff, there were a few casualties...the merry widow, the latex corset (which I don't think I ever really got to try out). Thankfully though, the breast forms are still in good shape. I'm wearing them now actually with one of my favorite bras. :battingeyelashes: Going to need to find a good wig stylist though...I really like that wig (not the one in my avatar, my ultimate favorite wig is a little redder but still in the chestnut range)

Still more to go through and have to re-build the wardrobe but hopefully I'll be dressing again by the fall :)

Alice B
06-18-2009, 08:59 PM
Welcome back. Does your wife know and accept?

Josie M
06-18-2009, 09:01 PM
yea, she knows, told her before we got married

sissystephanie
06-18-2009, 09:25 PM
yea, she knows, told her before we got married

Welcome back, Josie. You are one smart lady, telling your wife before you were married! I did the same, and our marriage lasted 49+ years before cancer took her! She was totally supportive to the end. Hope your marriage is as happy as our was! Boy and girl, but also girl and girl!!:love:

:hugs::hugs: