PDA

View Full Version : Different response from an SA!

sissystephanie
06-18-2009, 09:17 PM
I know there have been many threads regarding responses from SA's, but I think this one is completely different!

The actual event happened about three years ago, after my wife had passed away. For some time I have been taking Estroven to help maintain, and grow, my natural 40B's! I had stopped in a local Walgreen's to pick a new supply. The only other person in the store was the SA, a nice looking lady probably in her early sixtys. When I laid the package on the counter, she looked at it and said,"may I ask a rather personal question?" I thought she was going ask what I was buying them for, but she asked if my wife had problems with hot flashes! Without even thinking, I said the Estroven was for myself! She got a big grin on face, leaned over the counter and in low voice (even though we were alone!) said, "are you a crossdresser?" On this occasion, my outer clothing was totally drab although I was wearing panties! Although kind of shocked at her reply, I answered that yes I was a crossdresser and took Estroven for my breasts. She then proceeded to tell me that her husband was a crossdresser and would love to have breasts of his own. It was near closing time so I waited around for her husband to come to get her and the three of us went to a nearby coffee shop and talked for close to two hours. We subsequently had several lunches or dinners together until they moved to another state. What prompted this thread is that I earlier today had a phone call fron Sonia (the man) informing me that they would be in town next week and would like to get together! I am really looking forward to doing that!:)

dawnmarrie1961
06-18-2009, 09:23 PM
You did a good thing, Stephanie! I'm sure your wife is up there in heaven smiling down on you! Keep up the good work!

Amy Lynn3
06-18-2009, 09:25 PM
What a nice story. Keep on keeping on and enjoy yourself.

Miranda09
06-18-2009, 09:44 PM
That's really cool Stephanie. Have fun and tell us all about it! :)

Alana65
06-18-2009, 09:53 PM
Awwwww.....that's such a cute story, Stephanie. Please let us know how it goes.

Diane Elizabeth
06-18-2009, 10:26 PM
I loved your story. I hope someday something like that can happen to me. Does Estroven really help with the brests? If so, do you take just once a month or every day?

Teri Jean
06-18-2009, 10:43 PM
Stephanie, sweety, you are such a wonderful person to put yourself out there to help another sister. I hope it goes well and yes answer the question about Estroven.

Keli

linnea
06-18-2009, 11:48 PM
That's a wonderful story, and what fun that you're going to get together with them again.

Emily01
06-19-2009, 01:40 AM
an encouraging post and a rewarding experience - hats off to you - red hats at that! :thumbsup:

Bobbi Em
06-19-2009, 03:58 AM
How sweet. And they still keep in touch. Hope you enjoy their visit. Please let us know what they've been up to.

Bobbi

sissystephanie
06-19-2009, 09:28 AM
Ladies, I take two Extra Strength Estroven every day! I have done so for about 8 years. My dear late wife thought I would look better with bigger breasts, and didn't like the forms I was using. I started with A cups and now easily fill a 40 B bra. I do sometimes wear a 38 B to create more cleavage!:heehee:

Onw word of caution! If you take any kind of prescription medication, be sure you tell your doctoe you are taking Extroven. It can cause problems with some medications. In addition to the Estroven, I also use a Progesterone cream to massage my boobs every morning and night. That is supposed to help keep them firm! Works for me!!:) Besides, it is kind of a turnon to massage your own beasts!!

I am really looking forward to the lunch date. We always went dressed, although I am always a guy in a skirt. I don't do wigs or makeup well at all!:D

Christina Horton
06-21-2009, 08:56 PM
cool story. How did the reuion go? Pls update us hun.

sissystephanie
06-21-2009, 10:39 PM
Reunion hasn't happened yet. The wife got sick so they put the trip off for now. Hopefully, next month! I sure hope so because I am going to Scotland in August for two weeks!

:hugs::hugs: