PDA

View Full Version : back yard pool

Missy
06-18-2009, 10:23 PM
to night after dinner my wife and her sister and me went out to a small pool we set up in our back yard after a day of 99 degrees all three of us wear wearing wemans swimwear and we all comfortable this is the first time in all this time knowing my wife and her sister that i have done this
just thought i share this moment with someone hope it brings a smile

Christina89
06-18-2009, 10:26 PM
that is awesome. sometimes i take a shower in women's swimwear and i love the feel of it on my body when it is wet.

Teri Jean
06-18-2009, 10:37 PM
This recently was alluded to by a post about being dressed and jumping into the water. Although many of us would think otherwise the idea doing, the idea of relaxing in a swim pool or local lake/ocean in our swimsuit (women's) is something that is appealing. Having a supportive wife and sister-in-law to share in this relaxing moment is precious, congradulations. I hope you have many more times like this.

Keli

wetlook crossdresser
06-18-2009, 11:20 PM
Hi Missy,
I'm Chris and I enjoyed reading about your swim in a woman's suit. I am the person that Keli-H alluded to with regards to fully clothed swimming. I think what you did was wonderful because you enjoyed being in the water with what you felt comfortable with. Now eventhough I might refer to swim fully clothed in a skirt or dress, I do have 2 so called proper swimsuits that I use on occasion when I want to be more conforming and a little less outrageous. One I particularly like is a 2 piece Christina Swim skirt in black with green and orange accents. I am interested in what other CD's wear in the water. I have skin and intense hair growth problems so I tend to cover up for modesty too. Anyway its great to get out on the water enjoy it swim, exercise and have fun.
Cheers!

linnea
06-18-2009, 11:45 PM
I love to relax in the water of a pool or hot tub en femme. I would like company but I'm okay with it alone if need be.

Sarah C.
06-20-2009, 06:52 AM
We've got a hot tub at home, and unless we have guests, I'm always wearing somethhing femme. For about 75% of the time, I wear plain black panties as a "speedo", or my wife's bikini bottoms. The other 25% I have a full one-piece suit. They're SO much nice than men's shorts - I find those always fill up with air bubbles, and then when I get out, they take about 3 liters of water with them! The nice smooth, sleek suits are just so much more enjoyable! :)