PDA

View Full Version : Any of you girls have a little black dress?

emmicd
07-08-2005, 10:38 PM
How many girls out there have a little black dress?

Did you ever go out dressed en femme with it?

How did you feel?

Even if you didn't go out with it it's still fun wearing it at home. I always enjoy wearing a little black dress with black pantyhose. I really feel like a girl! Its so great! I'm one of those girls that just enjoys wearing it at home when I have alone time!

Emmi

emmicd
07-08-2005, 11:03 PM
My little black dress is my dream come true. If I could go to a friends wedding dressed en femme I would wear my little black dress! I know my wife would not go for that so I'd let her wear my little black dress.

Actually she wouldn't be able to. She's much more petite. I did buy her a little black dress too!

Emmi

Jen_TGCD
07-08-2005, 11:26 PM
:eek: I think my "little black dress" would probably fall into the catagory of "big black dress" ! ! ! :D :thumbsup:

evelyn_tgirl
07-09-2005, 12:15 AM
Emmi i know how you feel ...my little black dress got its first mileage this past new year's eve (unfortunately not out and about on the town, still working up the courage for that!) , with it i wore silky black nylons and 5 inch heels ... that i barely walked in LOL... it was my first NYE with my s/o and we had a beautiful candlelight dinner and watched the ball drop on tv ... i felt Fantastic! it was the most femme i had ever felt in my entire life, dare it to say i felt like a real girl ... i can't wait for the next dinner to happen!! :D

emmicd
07-09-2005, 12:32 AM
Evelyn,

Welcome to the forum! Sounds like you had a great new years eve celebration with your wife and your little black dress! Your outfit sounds really nice and you must have really enjoyed that femme feeling. It's an amazing feeling especially when your dressed in something so sexy as a little black dress!

Thanks for sharing! Hope to hear more from you! And next year I hope you venture out in your little black dress, stockings and heels accompanied by your accepting wife!

Good Luck!

Emmi

Robertacd
07-09-2005, 12:33 AM
I love my little black dress. There is a woman at my work who has the same dress and wears it to work occasionally. I wish I looked as good in mine as she does in hers.

celeste26
07-09-2005, 12:40 AM
The LBD (short for little black dress) is a fashion requirement for anyone. Still not so proper for a wedding, should wear brighter colors and more light colors. Black just doesn't fill the requirement of that scene.

Yes of course I have the dreaded LBD in my wardrobe.

FionaAlexis
07-09-2005, 01:42 AM
I'm a huge fan of the LBD and I have several in my wardrobe of varying lengths.

Yes, I have worn an LBD out - with a fitted black jacket instead of suit.

Fiona xx

Jonien
07-09-2005, 04:40 AM
How many girls out there have a little black dress?

Did you ever go out dressed en femme with it?

How did you feel?

Even if you didn't go out with it it's still fun wearing it at home. I always enjoy wearing a little black dress with black pantyhose. I really feel like a girl! Its so great! I'm one of those girls that just enjoys wearing it at home when I have alone time!

Emmi
Yes I feel every girl should have at least one I have three now the last one givern to me by a GG friend "to small for her now" it has no back very low front with cris cros ties and very short.

going out in it I don't think so! will need a lot more confidance.
home at times for that extra sexy look and feel.

JenniferPaul
07-09-2005, 05:01 AM
I have a little black dress and have worn it out a few times. It makes one feel feminine but comfortable.

Jennifer

Sally2
07-09-2005, 05:20 AM
I have 4 or 5 LBDs and each one gives me a thrill when I wear it. My profile pic has one that I'm fond of. Black dress, black stockings, black lingerie--it just doesn't get any sexier. I do go out dressed and am always on a high thereafter. Every girl should share in this wonderful experience. Sally2

Sophia Rearen
07-09-2005, 06:12 AM
My little black dress is my dream come true. If I could go to a friends wedding dressed en femme I would wear my little black dress! I know my wife would not go for that so I'd let her wear my little black dress.

Actually she wouldn't be able to. She's much more petite. I did buy her a little black dress too!

Emmi
Emmi,
I have 4-5 lbd's. I wore this one out last fall. It felt great. Wish it didn't have to come off! I was going to wear it to a wedding shortly after this night out. However, my wife said if I did she wouldn't go. Typically there aren't very many good looking GG's at weddings. This one had several and I'm glad I attended in drab. ;) :thumbsup:

Sophia Rearen
07-09-2005, 06:41 AM
Emmi i know how you feel ...my little black dress got its first mileage this past new year's eve (unfortunately not out and about on the town, still working up the courage for that!) , with it i wore silky black nylons and 5 inch heels ... that i barely walked in LOL... it was my first NYE with my s/o and we had a beautiful candlelight dinner and watched the ball drop on tv ... i felt Fantastic! it was the most femme i had ever felt in my entire life, dare it to say i felt like a real girl ... i can't wait for the next dinner to happen!! :D

Evelyn,
Damn, I'm jealous! That's one of my fantacies. Any chance 3 for dinner?

Trish
07-09-2005, 08:16 AM
You can't just have one, several are needed, I have three LBD's.

Ruby M
07-09-2005, 08:21 AM
every girl shoulld have at least one

Mona
07-09-2005, 12:39 PM
Here is one of mine!

JoAnnDallas
07-09-2005, 12:44 PM
Here's a picture of me in mine. It has black lace all over from head to toe.

Tristen Cox
07-09-2005, 12:51 PM
Goodness Mona! Hello legs! :thumbsup:

wilma
07-09-2005, 01:00 PM
All I have is this black skirt. I would like to find a nice short black dress. LOL Wilma http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a114/wilma146/100_0496.jpg

kymmieLorain
07-09-2005, 02:01 PM
Gotta have a LBD I think it was the first dress I purchased. I have worn it out while fourwheeling.

Kymmie

Wendy me
07-09-2005, 02:18 PM
yes i got 3 or 4 of them ....pitcures well hay julie want to helpe again???

Wendy me
07-09-2005, 02:33 PM
try this http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5370

Deborah
07-09-2005, 02:38 PM
Reposted so you can see the pic. I love it. :D

http://img200.echo.cx/img200/6971/HPIM0059.th.jpg (http://img200.echo.cx/my.php?image=HPIM0059.jpg)

LouiseCassell
07-09-2005, 02:42 PM
No wardrobe would be a real wardrobe without at least one little black dress hanging up inside of it, I recommend at least two - one good one and one for lounging around in the garden drinking chilled wine and nibbling nuts!

xam
07-10-2005, 05:40 PM
Here is a similiar thread http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9198 that i start a while ago.

Tamara Croft
07-10-2005, 07:36 PM
Here is a similiar thread http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9198 that i start a while ago.
Yeah but no one knows how the search button works :rolleyes:

Questions.... questions..... always wiv da questions....... :bonk:

Mona
07-10-2005, 08:53 PM
Thank you Tristen,
I definitly need to take more pictures!
Hugs, Mona, blushing and smiling!

CindyT
07-10-2005, 09:06 PM
Yes I have a little black dress too! I also have 2 black skirts, 1 is stretchy vinyl and the other is a Black Leather Mini with buttons down the front. My black dress is a one piece pull-over and I just Love it! Now that you mention it, I just might have to dig it out and try it on again because it has been a while!

CindyT

Victoria Pink
07-10-2005, 10:36 PM
Yes I have 1 or 2 or 3.... They are very special to wear, especially with nylons, a garter belt and a pretty bra and panties! :)

Haven't worn that in public yet. have only been out once in a very public way and I wore a black skirt and pink top that time. And of course, pretty bra and panties!!!

Victoria

Alison Anderson
07-10-2005, 10:58 PM
I a adore my little black dress and I do miss so much wearing it,,, one day soon :D

I don`t go out, I`m stuck at home but have often imagined going on a harbour cruise, i have a couple of more formal looking longer black dresses, also too small for now.

This pic is all I have for the moment in my LBD, pretending to be at church :)

DeannainWI
07-11-2005, 12:00 AM
Here is one of my few pics that just happens to be a LBD

Julie
07-11-2005, 12:09 AM
This is a skirt and top but it's often mistaken for a dress

https://home.comcast.net/~julimarie/images/bar_shot5.jpg

Sophia Rearen
07-11-2005, 03:26 PM
Julie,
That outfit looks fun.

Deanna,
You do spaghetti straps well.

Alison,
Take that look to a real church. You can't keep that inside. :thumbsup:

Sarah Roberts
07-11-2005, 04:42 PM
Julie you look fabulous in that outfit. I think you have the hottest pair of legs in this forum. Keep it up cause I'm really enjoying your look!!!

Zaria

KrissyNYC
07-11-2005, 07:06 PM
Thought LBD was required wardrobe itemhttp://www.geocities.com/krissynyc/lbdgreat

SammyGirl
07-11-2005, 07:26 PM
Hi all!

I do have several black skirts and dresses, but my favorite is this micro mini skirt made of satin, with a 4 inches long opening not quite to the side but half way the side and the front of the leg. However, I wear mine only with stockings and garther belt.

Sammy