PDA

View Full Version : I took a new step!

gretchen_love
06-19-2009, 12:32 AM
THis is multiple post in one, so here it goes!!! I finally bought a wig and some makeup (not as many items as I need as i found out lol!!). I was practicing with the makeup, and finally got it to look passable to me, even though I only had lipstick, eye liner, eye shadow, mascara, and foundation. Budget and all. Anyway, my makeup was looking pretty good, I was in jeans, heels, and a tshirt, and looked almost passable.

The thought occured to me, "what the hell?" which for me normally precludes a bad/fun idea. I figured it was almost dark, and I was home alone. So I decided in about 45 second flat that I should go for a walk. So, I walked around the house from the back door, and walked down the street for a little and I made it about 100 meters down the road when I heard cars coming around the corner.

OMG!!!!! What if they saw me????? I was freaking out. I figured all the walkers were at home because it was close to dusk. I had forgotten about cars!!! I immediately reversed directions and walked towards my house. Not only did one car pass me, but three convertibles pass, all with at least 2 guys in them.

While this may have been one onf the scarier moments of my life, it was also one of the most fun and rewarding. Even though they only saw the back of me, I am sure they knew something was up!!! I have pretty broad shoulders and thin hips, but hopefully I was convincing enough from the rear!!! If you have made it this far, thanks for reading!!!

Love, Gretchen

PS Pic attached of approximate outfit is in my post at http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=106647

Persephone
06-19-2009, 01:04 AM
If you were wearing similar jeans, heels, and top to the ones in your picture, then you look pretty damn good in that outfit!

Sounds like you had an adventure, girl!

Hugs,
Persephone.

gretchen_love
06-19-2009, 01:09 PM
Thanks for the compliment! I was thinking about wearing the red heels in that post, but that would be a little risque for an evening walk lol!

Sam-antha
06-19-2009, 02:38 PM
Just you wait until you cross the street, in front of cars stopped at the traffic lights.
That can make for even better scary fun the first time.
~Samm

stephaniesacd
06-19-2009, 04:49 PM
You look beautiful in the jeans and the top!

Miranda09
06-19-2009, 05:06 PM
Yes, definitely. You look very passable. No way anyone would see anything but a sexy woman. :)

TGMarla
06-19-2009, 05:27 PM
Well good for you! Having a wig brings this to a whole 'nuther dimension. And getting out and going for a walk takes real guts. I'm glad for you.

gretchen_love
06-19-2009, 09:06 PM
Thank you all for the support! And the wig definitely made a change, Like getting the wool for my "wolf in sheep's clothing."