PDA

View Full Version : A clearing in the fog

Teri Jean
06-19-2009, 06:31 AM
:2c:Recently there was a thread by SephanieT that got my attention last night and although I responded to that post I thought I needed to write this thread also.

For the past couple of years my life as Keli/Terry has been wonderful and while Keli is not going anywhere she is going to step out of the pink fog that has protected her so well. I have met some amazing ladies here and they will always be close and dear in my heart. I will still be here to chat with but at the same time ther has to be time set aside to do the things I have on my plate.

The closet of clothes will be there when I need them, no purges, and the nights will be the same as Keli. I'm strong but not to the point of going more than a few days without a skirt or nightie. But the realization of living full time has to be put on hold for awhile.

So this summer is going to be different than I was preparing for but it will be good for Keli to reflect and for Terry to get his act together and finish the projects that need to be finished.:hugs::love::love::drink::drink:

DianneRoberts
06-19-2009, 06:51 AM
I want to move forward, but am starting to realize that I am hiding from my real responsibilities while dressed. I have a lot on my guy plate that needs to take priority for a while. Not that going full time was ever an option for me, but I've gone beyond the balance point and need to spend less time in the fog. But never give it all up. Ever. Just prioritize.

Georgia Rose
06-19-2009, 06:59 AM
Keli, you posts are always interesting especially your relationship with you sisters-in-law. Wish you well for whatever you have to do. I think a lot of us (especially those with no desire or intention to be fulltime female) can get a bit carried away at times and forget we have responsibilities in our male life we cannot dodge and neither do we want to. We just are sometimes overcome with the desire to dress and especially when we have little or no constraints (which appeared to be your position).

Megan70
06-19-2009, 07:00 AM
I call these pre- summer pink fog days where you really give yourself a kick in the a-ss and see reality for what it is. I know I've been there myself-many times as have most of us, and summer for me and thousands is a time of deminished interest in being Megan. Its just too damn hot to sweat off makeup, wear a wig in 80 degree heat and wear stockings. I have certain self apointed musts that I insist on doing as dressed an sumer stiflese that. Just DON"T PURGE, you'll regret it later and have to did up the money all over again.
So Kelli I say " you go girl...guy and get on with those guy plate chores and projects . I got me a " honey do" job jar list of my own as Tom.
Blessings.

Megan

Teri Jean
06-19-2009, 07:51 AM
Thanks girls and as I said before, just step out of the fog and reflect and get busy. By the way I started out strong with, panties necklace and earrings. LOL

Keli

KarenS
06-19-2009, 08:00 AM
Keli,
I'm there with you sweetie. I am wrestling with the same thing. But, If I can do some of those things en-femme, I just might indulge.

Beware as Megan described, I am finding there is another hunny-do list that showed up. The original from my wife, and now one from Karen. lol.

Carol A
06-19-2009, 08:03 AM
Well for me I am forced out as school is out and we are raising a 17yo grandson. Between is friends and girl friend there is no safe time for Carol.

As far as the honey do list I get most of it done as Carol when she is around.

One thing I have learned you sweat like crazy in a bra during the summer. :tongueout