PDA

View Full Version : Ever found out by friend

bjsa
06-19-2009, 02:01 PM
A week ago a friend came over i was dressed up in my back yard when he seen me he called out my name n then left. He showed up a few hours later dressed. Weve know each other all of our lives. never ner

deja true
06-19-2009, 02:14 PM
Yup!

I came out to friend of 30 years standing just a few months ago...

His reply?

"We have more in common than you thought!"

;)

joank
06-19-2009, 02:28 PM
I have thought about this alot. I have maybe two or three male friends who could handle it but the strenght is my SO. So the answer is no.

tanya1976
06-19-2009, 03:23 PM
Yes. One of my most embarrassing crossdressing experiences occurred when one of my friends caught me redhanded...I was minding my parents house while they were away, a whole month with unlimited access to an extensive wardrobe (my mothers..:o)
Anyway to cut a long story short my mum has a front door with a large glass panel and just at the very moment I waltzed downstairs in full regalia (high heels, cocktail dress, black stockings etc) my friend was stood just about to ring the door bell...with an unlimited view through the window :doh:
As I recall I raced into the kitchen, undressed super quickly, then went back to answer the door with a really lame excuse about just being in the bath...Perhaps the bizzarest thing, or just classic British reserve, was my friend still came in and carried on as if nothing had happened and nothing was mentioned, either then or in the future...If not for the odd remark I would've doubted he'd seen anything. However he never took the p*&@ or treated me any different. A good friend who unfortunately passed away last year.

karynspanties
06-19-2009, 03:29 PM
Yup. It was a co-worker at my last place of employement. I was the design leader and he was one of my designers. He saw the top of my panties when I was sitting at my desk. He liked what he saw. Had no problem with it. Unfortunatley, that company went out of business. We keep in touch on a weekly basis.

Gabrielle Hermosa
06-19-2009, 03:31 PM
Years ago, I was almost busted by a friend when he showed up at my old bachelor pad unexpectedly. I was all dressed up (no makeup) and all of a sudden there was a knocking at the door. I could see who it was through the edge of the curtain, but he was not able to see me. I rushed to get everything off and then answered the door just as he was heading off to his car. I was out of breath and nervous. Can't remember what I told him, but I asked that in the future he called before just showing up. He got upset about that thinking that "good friends" shouldn't need to call first.

Same place, my landlord did the same - knocked at my door unexpectedly when I was dressed. Same deal - had to undress as quickly as possible, by then he had left. I knocked on his door and explained that I was busy or made up some lame story. Very nerve racking both of those instances were.

lisalove
06-19-2009, 09:13 PM
I can't remember exactly how it happened, but one night I was on-line and a yahoo messinger window popped up with the words So you love wearing panties huh?. It was from a gg friend of mine who also lives across the street fom my best friend. i had to answer truthfully since that is my Yahoo name. I then explain alot of things to her. Everything is ok with her, although she thinks it's strange.

A couple of weks ago, my land lady came by to drop off a check for some work I did for her. she didn't see my truck out in the parking lot, it was at the shop, so she used her key to open the door and put the check on the counter. Well she "caught" me sitting there in a skirt and cami top, combing out a wig. She apologized profusly and came in and handed me the check. Then she asked me if I could change and help her change out some closet doors. Of course I did and she was there whole time and apologized a couple more times, but never asked anything about it.