PDA

View Full Version : can't beleave what I just did

Jonien
07-09-2005, 05:16 AM
After a very late night I did't remove all my make up
got up this morning and no cigarettes so blery eyed just put on a pr of pants and top and went to the shop then as I was paying did I see bright look at me red nails.
when I got home I rememberd last night and looked in the mirror still had red lips mascara and eye liner although a little smuged. :eek:
I know I deserve a slap but please! im still fragile :bonk:

Tristen Cox
07-09-2005, 06:00 AM
Yepper.. here's your slap! *SLAP* :eek: Do'H :hiding:

Jonien
07-09-2005, 06:19 AM
Yepper.. here's your slap! *SLAP* :eek: Do'H :hiding:

Dont look so smug Och

Tristen Cox
07-09-2005, 06:27 AM
Sorry, it was funny though:D I know it wasn't very funny at the time, but you have to have a little humour about those things ;)

Jonien
07-09-2005, 07:24 AM
Sorry, it was funny though:D I know it wasn't very funny at the time, but you have to have a little humour about those things ;)

Yes looking back im smilling now and can still see the face of that guy in the shop when I handed over the £s

Wendy me
07-09-2005, 07:56 AM
i wonder just how manny of us do something like that???

Trish
07-09-2005, 08:11 AM
That's not what you want to see when you get home. :eek:

MistyCD
07-09-2005, 03:24 PM
Well, if anybody says anything, tell them you were doing a Benny Hill skit with your friends at a party !!!

Luv Misty

Maddie Knight
07-09-2005, 03:28 PM
You've done a good deed.
You made a shopkeepers boring day interesting.
Be happy with you're achievment.

LouiseCassell
07-09-2005, 03:34 PM
Something similar happened to me years ago when I was driving decker buses. I had dressed the night before and went to bed with polish still on my nails. When I got up the next morning I could not find the remover anywhere and I was rapidly getting to the point where I would be late for work. The solution I came up with was not funny at the time but I often look back and laugh out aloud. I grabbed a pair of gloves and wore them all day - now this was fine when I was actually out on the road driving but I did get funny stares and comments as I sat in the canteen surrounded by other drivers and inspectors eating my sandwiches stil wearing the gloves, it wouldnt have been so bad if it had been winter rather than a nice day in July!

Jonien
07-09-2005, 04:33 PM
You've done a good deed.
You made a shopkeepers boring day interesting.
Be happy with you're achievment.

Thanks Maddie had't thought of it that way yer if it made someone :) smille then im happy with that

Jonien
07-09-2005, 04:36 PM
Something similar happened to me years ago when I was driving decker buses. I had dressed the night before and went to bed with polish still on my nails. When I got up the next morning I could not find the remover anywhere and I was rapidly getting to the point where I would be late for work. The solution I came up with was not funny at the time but I often look back and laugh out aloud. I grabbed a pair of gloves and wore them all day - now this was fine when I was actually out on the road driving but I did get funny stares and comments as I sat in the canteen surrounded by other drivers and inspectors eating my sandwiches stil wearing the gloves, it wouldnt have been so bad if it had been winter rather than a nice day in July!

bet you can laugh about it now but at the time yik

LouiseCassell
07-09-2005, 04:43 PM
bet you can laugh about it now but at the time yik

not my worse moment I must admit but yes it was frightening at the time but now its just funny - well my sister thinks so!

Jonien
07-09-2005, 05:12 PM
not my worse moment I must admit but yes it was frightening at the time but now its just funny - well my sister thinks so!

well it made me smile reading your post thanks

LouiseCassell
07-09-2005, 05:31 PM
well it made me smile reading your post thanks

remind me one day when I have had a bit more to drink and I will tell you about the time I crashed a car and had to be cut out by firemen!!

Jonien
07-09-2005, 05:42 PM
remind me one day when I have had a bit more to drink and I will tell you about the time I crashed a car and had to be cut out by firemen!!

I tryed drinking and driving once but I spilt most of it did't do it again :lol:

LouiseCassell
07-09-2005, 05:45 PM
I tryed drinking and driving once but I spilt most of it did't do it again :lol:

thats a very naughty thing to try and do - next time use a hip flask - you spill less

laur-altg
07-10-2005, 02:46 PM
I can relate, I was "busted" while driving under the influence heading to town for "more booze".. thank god i changed my outer attire. my undies were en femme of course, and i'd just given my self a pedicure. looking good. Bright rose red. my toes were aglow, girls. any how whil'st en femme, i sort of resemble an amazon giant. The comments were pretty much kept in private from my fellow inmates. nope nobody, wanted to mess with this big broad. i was there for three days.. My comment now, to those whom throw stones, is if they have some sort of problem for not going "en femme". I feel now that this has made a better man of me, and yes a better woman, or this whole transgender experiance has made a better person of me. thanx to people like u all and the support i recieve from good people like u, (us) luv's ya all :love:

carson
07-10-2005, 03:50 PM
Tough going, Jonien.

I think the reply I'm going to try to remember to use if I end up in a situation like like is to just say, with exaggerated dignity, "I am Dame Edna. You shall not be rrrude in my presence Possum!" I don't know if Barry Humphries would appreciate that, but imitation is the sincerist form of flattery.

Jonien
07-11-2005, 11:39 AM
Tough going, Jonien.

I think the reply I'm going to try to remember to use if I end up in a situation like like is to just say, with exaggerated dignity, "I am Dame Edna. You shall not be rrrude in my presence Possum!" I don't know if Barry Humphries would appreciate that, but imitation is the sincerist form of flattery.

Gladiolas at dawn :lol: