PDA

View Full Version : First femme drive

IMJenn
06-19-2009, 07:27 PM
Last night my SO gave me a makeup lesson, and it was very educating. I wanted pictures printed, so we decided we wanted to go to CVS.

I have never driven en femme before because I feared things like getting pulled over or things like that. So we automatically walked to her car...

...and her headlights did not turn on. They were out. So with either the choice of having no pictures, or driving, I ended up driving.

It was invigorating. I also found that I sit differently when dressed, because I had to adjust my mirrors. Weird, huh?

Marcia Blue
06-19-2009, 07:44 PM
Jenn,
Glad you had a good time. I am sure there are many more to come.

christinek
06-19-2009, 07:50 PM
First time for me was liberating. I too have feared getting pulled over or having an accident. Uh yeah let me get my insurance card :doh:

Glad you enjoyed it

Angie G
06-19-2009, 07:57 PM
It is a blast driving dressed I do some night driving.:hugs:
Angie

Erika_girliegirl
06-19-2009, 08:08 PM
that is so great! i'm on the path to do that soon also.. wish you the best! by the way very sexy body

DianneRoberts
06-19-2009, 08:42 PM
Drove to gas station & filled up and to a soda machine, all at night, but it was a rush.

One time years ago, out of town on business, drove back to airport in heels. filling up the rental, I was asked directions. I don't think they noticed. or just didn't care.

martha mars
06-19-2009, 09:07 PM
I drive dress all the time and i am and over the road truckdriver no big deal any more i have fun with it

Aubrey Green
06-19-2009, 09:34 PM
Uh Oh! Jenn's on the loose now!!! Is Jenn going to need a candy bar in the middle of the night now? Sounds like you had a blast. Way to go girl! :daydreaming:

Rachel05
06-20-2009, 08:45 AM
Now that is a definite coming soon treat for me, I am going to go out in my girly clothes (when I get some courage!!) I need to move out of my house in to the big wide world, I feel the need and the need is getting stronger all the time

Sarah 777
06-20-2009, 05:20 PM
I've driven a few times at night while dressed, and its great fun, although as you say a little scary as you might get pulled over or have a mechanical problem! You're right about the posture thing too Jenn, driving in a skirt does have its own issues :o

Sarah x