PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone

chloe
07-09-2005, 08:07 AM
Just got back from 6mths travelling round Asia and thought I'd say hello..it was one of my best trips todate, not least beacause my girl friend was so understanding. The really sad thing is that I had to leave her behind( in Bangkok). I wont see her for 5 mths now.. boooooo hoooooo. But on a happier note, as leaving prezzie she bought me a super cool denim skirt, a tight pink backless top to go with it and a lovely summer dress. Anyway i came back with my back pack half full with girls things. ill be posting some photos of my neew stuff soon.. I think im nearly ready to post a full pic( face included) verry soon...
bye bye
Love Chloe

Tristen Cox
07-09-2005, 08:12 AM
Long time Chloe, great to have you back. :hugs: Looking forward to seeing your new wears :cool:

Julie
07-09-2005, 08:15 AM
Welcome back Chloe I'm glad you're back safely, thank you again for your updates of your trip and I look forward to hearing more about it and maybe that photo.

I'm sure those 5 months will pass quickly until you are together again.

~Julie~

Wendy me
07-09-2005, 08:31 AM
welcome home Chloe...sounds like a wondreful trip....

Sharon
07-09-2005, 11:26 AM
Welcome home, Chloe!
I would love to hear about your adventures sometime -- maybe you could write them up and post a link at some future date. :)